All Comments on 'Roommate's Girlfriend Ch. 01'

by Indian_witch_

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Your english is terrible. You need to find a editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Shan, if you're going to write a story in English, the first thing you MUST do is learn to spell and punctuate the English words and then learn the rules of correct grammar.

I got as far as the second paragraph before turning off your story. I don't know if it's a good story but I will never know because your lack of these basic things completely lost me.

Might I suggest you get another Lit writer to edit your next story before you submit it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Poorly written

Dear Shan did you really edit the story before submitting? If yes, then next time choose an editor from Literotica because next time there might be sex between Raj and Himansha and that has to be an interesting read.

What is the name of the heroine? You have used three names..Himansha, Himanshi and Himanshu.. Have you realized it?

Moreover does a one inch flaccid penis grow up into seven inch?

She threw her diary.. Where did the diary come from? Would throwing a diary accidentally between the legs be so painful that someone would lie in pain on the floor??

So please, I request you to take your time while writing a story and get it edited before submission.

All the best for part two.

Indian_witch_Indian_witch_about 5 years agoAuthor
Autocorrect

Sorry for the errors. I wrote this using my phone and autocorrect screwed the grammar. I posted this story in haste without even checking the preview correctly.

Will surely go for an editor before posting chapter 2.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIndian_witch_@Indian_witch_
Hi, I have been a reader here for quite a while now. All the amazing stories have inspired me to write something myself. So here I go, I hope you like my work.