All Comments on 'Round and Round in St. Helena'

by luvtolickclit

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

One of the hottest stories I’ve read on here. I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, let's see now

No. Hell no. Fuck no. But that's just me putting myself and my wife in this scenario.

Clever plot. Great descriptions and presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very badly titled and written

The wife cuckolded the husband and had him tied down against his will. Lets see thats sexual assault. Kidnapping. Assault and confinement. About oh 35 years. Next time tell him what the fuck. Then he can decide. This was not a good story. Basically she raped him so she could get fucked by someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Comment

For those who are critical of the story, this is not Shakespeare. It was entertaining and different. Well done author !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL stupid!

When all the extra players show up I think Hubby gets pissed that, with no conversation, his wife is risking his life. Both with the drugs and with the strangers and any diseases they bring to the table. When the woman assaulting him turns around and plants her cunt on his face, I think he takes a big bite. Between the screaming and the blood, 911 is called and the police and ambulance show up to end the party and his marriage to one stupid bitch. Too many mistakes in this garbage. First it belongs in either BDSM or Non-con. Second, it's completely unfinished. Thirdly, there's not a likable character in the entire story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for the effort.

Juvenile, and very stupid. Reads like the fantasy of some 13 year old, or maybe some 83 year old. Whatever. When poetry meets pedantry, you get mindless drivel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's very sad

That so many whiny assed little men will do anything to find fault with a fictional story simply because they don't like the subject matter, they don't have a woman's to actually have sex with themselves, or they are just that damn messed up in the head. Yet these same losers will accept anything thrown at them in the Marvel universe.

Nothing but a bunch (seriously we all know it's only one or two who do all the comments) of losers.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
So sad

That so many men, small in so many wys, find even a fictional story as ridiculous as this one erotic. It's definitely not Shakespeare, it's barely Micky59.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
I agree with 26th....

I think his wife set him up to be cuckolded. She did this more for herself than him. How did she know about this place, has she "worked" there before? He better run and divorce that bitch before he really regrets getting blindsided by that slut. That was only the first night, pity what she has plans for later. He would be smart to leave NOW while he can. I would NEVER allow anyone to take me somewhere I'm not familiar with, have me smoke some strange shit, and have me strapped down, and/or have other people in the room. Sorry, this story is definitely not my cup of tea.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Hopefully once his head cleared he beat the living shit out of her and had her served shortly after HE returned home alone. That was NOT a loving wife, that was a fucking cunt and you wrote one hell of a gay man pretending to care for pussy.

Theres a reason you cuck are known in the psychiatric circles as mentally ill.

Glad you were a one hit wonder....though the "hit" part is highly debatable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluvtolickclit@luvtolickclit
I've been a reader here for years, thought it was time to contribute. Writing to exorcise some of my demons, while exercising most of them.