Rupali Sood's Big Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rupali's heart sank. She took a seat gratefully as her knees felt weak. If Romeo was in the office then she had just lost the opportunity of a lifetime. Oh no, now Deepika will simply take the keys from her and tell her to go. Damn, damn, damn! Rupali was ready to bet Deepika was calling Romeo on the phone right now and he would tell her to take the keys. She would never get the chance again. Or maybe, she tried to think positively, he would ask her to come and deliver the car at the office.

"Hello. Hi, how are you doing?" Rupali looked up. In her own funk, she had not even noticed that there were two more girls in the room, on the other sofa, right across from her not ten feet away!

"Oh, hi, Nidhi. Nice to see you too. You too, Mandana."

Of course she knew them. They had met when the three of them were working in the car expo. Rupali remembered now that Romeo had picked them up there and Deepika had catalogued them.

"You too. You look good." Mandana said. She and Nidhi were also dressed in sexy, short dresses. From where she was sitting Rupali could clearly see their pussies under their dresses. Just as clearly as they could see Rupali's shaved bald pussy under her tight little leather micromini skirt.

"Thanks. What are you two doing here?" She asked them both.

"Just waiting to see Romeo Sir." Nidhi said.

"Remember he had picked us up in the expo? Deepika had catalogued us in the database. She called two days ago and asked us both to come today to meet Sir." Mandana said.

"But Sir is in the office." Rupali looked puzzled.

"Yes, So?" Nidhi said.

"So, why are you here?" Rupali repeated.

"To see Romeo Sir." Nidhi said again, losing patience quickly.

"But he's in the office." Rupali also started getting frustrated.

"Hold on." Mandana spoke suddenly "The office is here, darling. He has an office at home. Everybody knows that. Don't you?"

"Oh.." Before Rupali could say anything more to hide her embarrassment, Deepika came back.

"Girls" she said to the two girls in front of Rupali "I am sorry but Sir is a bit busy and plans to go out for a while as well. Do you want to wait or come back tomorrow?"

"It's ok, ma'am. We can wait." Nidhi said "We are at his beck and call. When he's ready for us we will present ourselves."

"Correct!" added Mandana "We know he has lots to do. We are here whenever he has time for us."

"Good girls!" Deepika said with a smile "Rupali, you come with me, dear."

Rupali followed Deepika with a racing heart. Indeed, there was an office in the house and she saw Romeo sitting behind a desk as she entered at Deepika's heels. On his left

Tena Desae was bent over his desk and helping him mark a script. His left hand was caressing Tena's bare back as she was fully naked. Romeo was marking the script in front of him with a coloured gel pen and gently playing with Tena's nude body with his left hand.

As Deepika and Rupali entered, Romeo looked up briefly then carried on working. Deepika bent over and whispered in his ear. Rupali stayed a few feet away in front of his desk. Romeo mumbled something to Deepika. She nodded and came back to Rupali.

"Come." She took Rupali by the hand and stood her to the side of Romeo's chair, but near the wall. With gentle words and using her hands, she got Rupali to hold her hands behind her ass. With another gesture, Rupali opened her legs, slightly wider than shoulder width.

Her heart beating hard, Rupali held the pose, waiting to be inspected. She kept her head down but looked up with just her eyes to see if Romeo was coming to her. She found that her body was buzzing with sexual tension. She knew it would be good for her career if Romeo took possession of her, but right now her body was in overdrive mode not for her career but with anticipation of what he was going to do to her.

Mumbling comments to both Deepika and Tena, Romeo kept working on the script. Rupali understood that she would have to wait until he finished marking the script. She looked at the script then. Only a few pages seemed to be on the right side. Romeo turned another page. Rupali's heartbeat raced as Romeo went through more and more pages. She could feel her pussy throb wildly in her tiny, tight skirt. She knew her juices were leaking and they would go below the hem of the micromini skirt soon.

Nothing she could do about it though. Deepika had put her in this pose and she could not move until Romeo ordered. She was like a bitch at her owner's behest. The thought turned her young body on even more and this time she clearly felt her pussy hole leaking juices onto her thigh.

One small movement caught Rupali's eye and she looked more carefully to find that Romeo's foot was resting on a naked, female thigh with his toes between her legs. He rubbed her pussy slit with his big toe again and Rupali realised that that was the movement she had caught. She looked slightly higher without moving her head and saw that his left foot was resting on the girl's bare breasts.

Practically panting with arousal now, Rupali followed the naked body up with her eyes and saw the girl's face. She recognised her even in that position. It was Jacqueline Fernandez. She was lying flat on the rug under Romeo's desk with his feet resting on her body. Rupali's breath became shallow as she got the full purport of the situation. Jackie was Romeo's footrest!

Quiet moans seemed to be escaping Jackie's mouth as she was clearly biting her bottom lip and seemed to be highly aroused. As Rupali stared quietly she could make out that Jackie's pussy was very wet and visibly soaked. Her hips were bucking softly with the movements of Romeo's foot, she seemed to be trying to get his toe into her pussy.

Rupali shifted her weight on her legs. The whole scene, his immense power, the ultimate submission of the girls and her own status as a piece of meat in his presence, the whole thing was turning her on. Her pussy was now so hot and wet she was worried that she was heading towards an orgasm. This had never happened without anyone fucking her. Actually, her best orgasms were invoked by her own fingers. But right now her hands were obediently clasped behind her back.

She shifted again, trying to keep her body in control until Romeo was ready to nail her. Romeo put the script down, put his feet on the floor and got up. He approached Rupali where she was standing, waiting in the inspection pose like a good slut.

Placing his finger under her chin he tilted her face up and gently caressed her soft, warm cheek. He leaned in and kissed her lips lightly.

"Thank you bringing the car over, doll." He said with a soft smile.

"M...my..my pleasure, Sir." Rupali was having hard time getting her breath and heartbeat under control.

"Shall we take it for a test drive?" He suggested, standing so close to her that she could feel her body warming up just from his closeness.

"Anything you say, Sir." She said in her best submissive manner.

He didn't take any other girls with her which Rupali thought was very promising. She looked at him and offered the keys as he approached the driver's side door. But he just opened it and looked at her, like a gentleman. The suave gesture made Rupali like him even more.

She slid into the driver's seat "Thank you, Sir."

"My pleasure, beautiful!" He said with a smile, making no effort to avert his eyes from the flashy display of Rupali's long, bare legs in the tiny, tight micromini skirt as she settled in the low seat. Romeo closed her door.

As she opened her legs slightly to put her feet on the controls her bare, pantyless pussy displayed in gorgeous perfection. The car was not a convertible. In fact, it was a 4-door, 4-seat coupe, but it was slightly low-slung and was modelled to look like a sports car. As such, the seats were low, tilting up and for a person standing beside the car like Romeo was now, the viewing angle went right between Rupali's legs. She casually opened her knees a little more, presenting her bare, now soaking wet pussy for Romeo's inspection.

Romeo leaned in through the open window and kissed her lips. She responded with eager enthusiasm and open lips. His hand casually slipped down to her chest and slowly kneaded her tits as his probing tongue explored her sweet, wet mouth.

"Love your outfit, darling. Very beautiful!" He said as they broke the kiss and he went around the front of the car to get in the passenger seat.

Inside the car, Romeo calmly reached over, slipped his hand under Rupali's mesh top and unhooked her bra top. He slowly pulled it out of the mesh top and lightly threw it on the back seat. Rupali held still while he did it and gasped as her full, firm boobs came free inside the loose mesh top. They were now fully visible through the mesh fabric and moved freely in the loose top.

"Beautiful!" Romeo said surveying the effect "Let's go."

A little breathless and excited, Rupali drove. Following his directions she drove them out of the Bombay city and on the highway to Lonavala. The car windows were open and the cool air made her young breasts so firm and hard that her slightly loose top was tented out by her nipples.

Even during the drive Romeo's caressing hand had gently roamed on her body. As they got out of the city and traffic became sparse his hand moved even more boldly on her young body. He squeezed her firm, hardened breast and Rupali moaned. She was finding it hard to keep her focus on driving. All this time they were chatting casually while Romeo directed her and played with her body. Now he guided her to drive on a road that seemed to go up into the mountains and had no other traffic.

He had her stop at a little peak. Rupali stopped a good 100 feet from the edge as she didn't trust her driving very much at this point. Her whole body was buzzing with sexual excitement. Being nervous about this time with the hotshot director, it was all she could do to keep her hands from shaking.

Opening his door, Romeo got out of the car once it stopped. He leaned with his back to the car and looked over the view before him. It was beautiful, the little town of Lonavala could be seen spread down there with white, fluffy clouds hovering over the toy houses. Rupali came out of the car and walk around to join him.

But instead of looking at the city, she kept her focus on him. As he extended his arm, she walked into his embrace and right up close to him. He enclosed her in his arms and squeezed her young, firm body. She turned her face up and opened her lips for him to kiss her. The kiss was a clear indication of the status of their relationship. His demanding, hot lips pressed down on her soft, luscious lips and ravaged them fiercely while she opened her mouth and surrendered to his hard kiss.

Not having to focus on driving any more, Rupali completely submitted in his arms and sucked his tongue as it entered her mouth. She pressed her pussy on his crotch as the hot kiss made her cunt burn with hunger. His hand slipped under her super-short, leather micromini skirt. She was aware that her pussy had been leaking for some time now and her thighs were wet. There was nothing to be ashamed of as she was aware of his presence and his control over her. She continued to suck his tongue and massage it with her own while waiting for his fingers to enter her.

Instead she felt him open his zip. As his thick cock touched her pussy, Rupali quickly stepped wider on her high heels so she was ready for his entry. Without breaking the kiss, he hiked up her tiny skirt, grabbed her ass cheeks and slid his massive, meaty beast up into her tight cunt.

"Mumma!" Rupali screamed and broke the kiss without meaning to. She had known that he was big and it would hurt when he entered her but she had not known it would hurt this much!

He held it there, the huge man meat buried deep inside her cunt. Rupali breathed slowly and carefully as the massive shaft moved inside her when she breathed and it hurt her tight pussy. Slowly though, her body seemed to get used it...until he moved his hips. Then she screamed again. Romeo kept her close in his strong arms and moved his hips, slowly back and forth, pushing the thick meatpole and in and out of her pussy. Even though he only pulled out about an inch of his shaft, Rupali could feel it hurting her tight little cunt with each slow, tight stroke and whimpered helplessly in his arms.

Romeo looked into her eyes. He brushed her hair from her cheek and gently caressed her face. He continued fucking her with the slow, small strokes, making her pussy get used to taking his enormous dick inside.

"Relax, baby." he said gently, looking into her eyes "Just relax yourself."

Nodding slowly Rupali said "Yes, Sir!" and tried to relax her cunt so he could fuck her smoothly without it hurting so much.

Then gradually he increased the length of his strokes and the pain in Rupali's pussy was deeper and hotter this time. On his command she spread her legs wider and it seemed to help a little. She was practically hanging from his dick as it filled her tight little hole.

"That's like a good whore!" He whispered in her ear and she felt more encouraged to take the pain that came from his dick.

Closing her arms around his neck she let him fuck her as he wanted. Soon, she started enjoying the massive, hard, throbbing cock inside her. Her hips moved with his movements to take him in deeper. His cockhead massaging her gspot with each entry and Rupali could feel her body temperature rise quickly.

She came with a loud scream! Her pussy simply combusted around his thrusting cock and soaked his man-pole with her gushing cunt juices. At this moment she was literally floating in his arms. Her mind was just a cloud of electrons, incapable of any coherent thoughts. But her body seemed to move on its own accord and continue to ride his pumping dick.

He lifted her like a doll and dumped her young, delicate body on the hood of the car. Without taking his cock out of her spasming pussy. The movement and the feeling of helplessness made her orgasm last longer. It shook her violently while she opened her legs for him to drill her hard and deep.

Romeo pushed his arms under Rupali's shoulders, grabbed them and pummelled her cunt hard as he held her in his strong arms. Her moans turned to screams, her body on fire and she cared nothing for anything. She simply grabbed him as tight as she could and begged him not to stop.

"Fuck me, Sir. Please fuck me hard! Please don't stop!" She begged over and over.

Making a vice of her legs, Rupali wrapped them around his waist and pushed her ass up off the hood of the car to take him as deep as she could. As she felt his massive cockhead enter her womb, she screamed in pain and at the same time exploded into her second orgasm.

Feeling Romeo's mouth on hers, Rupali clung to him fervently and kissed him in a frenzy of passion while her whole body melted into a puddle of cunt juices. She felt his cock shoot a load of hot lava into her womb and that triggered her third orgasm. Or maybe it was the second one continuing. She could no longer count nor cared.

With hard, masterful strokes, Romeo continued to pump his load into her young pussy until she was overflowing with cum. Then he slowly pulled out and guided Rupali off the car and on to the ground. He moved a step to the right so he was standing over a little patch of grass. Rupali knelt on the grass, thankful that he had not made her kneel on the pebbles though she had been prepared for it.

No commands were needed for Rupali to take the hotshot producer's cum-soaked cock in her mouth and start cleaning him up. Working with utmost care and dedication, she licked his cock clean, tasting her own juiced mixed with his cum. She licked his balls, then chased a few drops down his thigh and finally licked his shoes, cleaning the few drops of sticky cum there.

The last got her the reward of "Good girl!" from Romeo.

After cleaning him up she waited until he picked her up by the hand. Moving with quiet confidence, Romeo lifted her netting top up, off over her arms and dropped it on the car hood behind him. He turned back to her, unzipped her little skirt and let it drop around her ankles.

He nodded and she stepped out it. She picked it up off the grass and handed it to Romeo. He dropped it next to her top. Now she was fully nude, except for her high, whore heels, out in the middle of nowhere with the town of Lonavala below them.

Romeo positioned her carefully, so she was bent over the hood of the car and below her in the middle distance she could see the whole town. He slapped her bare ass lightly and she spread her legs wide. As wide as they would go on those incredibly high heels.

She moaned with deep satisfaction as she felt his thick cock enter her again and pump her cunt in and out. She pushed her ass back to help him penetrate her deeper. But then after a few pumps he pulled it out and Rupali groaned at the emptiness in her pussy. The next moment she gasped as he placed the pussy-juice-soaked cockhead on her ass hole and pushed.

"Oh maaa!" Rupali screamed as Romeo's thick cockhead popped into her ass and the pain shot through her body.

The town of Lonavala was still spread down there before her eyes but now it was hazy as her eyes misted over with tears. She felt in front of her and grabbed the car's body anywhere where her fingers could find a purchase. Romeo moved his dick in her - slowly at first then pushing deeper with his hips.

Not that she didn't have an experience of taking a cock in her ass, but none that big. The ex-boyfriend or the nasty producer who had tried to nail her ass in the past had had reasonably sized penises. Romeo, on the other hand, fit very tightly even in her pussy. In her tight ass, he was causing a shooting pain with each stroke.

Looking down at the town again, Rupali tried to distract herself from the pain by looking for details in the landscape below. She noticed a motorbike rider speeding along a mountain road and looked at him intently while she surrendered her ass to Romeo. The bike rider didn't reach the curve in the road before she came.

"Oh my god!" She shrieked as much with pain and heat as with surprise.

Her surprise was genuine. She had been feeling the pain but it seemed like her body was enjoying the hard, painful fuck as well. She hung on there while his cock fucked her ass and her pussy pumped out hot cum all over the pebbles of Lonavala.

Soon after she came, Romeo pulled his dick out and guided Rupali down to the grass again. He pumped his cock and it sprayed hot cum over her beautiful up-turned face. She stayed in place as he showered her face, neck and tits with his sticky, slimy cum.

When he stopped, Rupali sucked his cock clean and scooped up his cum from her own body and ate it. She relished every drop of his cum and even bent over low to lick up a few drops that had fallen on his shoes.

She looked up to see Romeo smiling at her with an approving glance.

========================================================

On the way back they stopped at a small road-side restaurant. The mountain air was moist but the Sun was up in the sky. It was a great atmosphere to make anyone feel happy and refreshed. Rupali was feeling very happy and content.

Romeo pulled out the chair for her and they sat facing each other across the table next to the window. The table was narrow, Romeo's knee touched in the inside of Rupali's thigh as he sat down. She promptly opened her legs so he could bring his leg as far between her legs as the space allowed.

She was dressed again in her netting top and bra top. Her short leather skirt was not covering her pussy as she sat but because of the narrow table it was hidden from public view. Romeo's knee rubbing lightly on her thigh was making her heart beat fast. But that was not the only reason.