Rupali Sood's Big Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her future was now dependent on this moment. After having fucked her on the hill road, Romeo could easily just send her away and that would be that. Or he could take possession of her and make her one of his bitches. She really wanted that!

When Romeo put his hands on the table, she quickly put her hands near his, palms up in surrender. He took her hands and gently rubbed in the middle of her soft palms with his fingertips.

"So, what should we do with you, Rupali?"

"Anything you like, Sir. I am completely in your hands." She replied quickly.

"You were a good girl up there." He indicated the direction of their fuck spot with a slight jerk of his head.

"Thank you, Sir. It was my pleasure, and honour, to be your whore!"

Romeo smiled as he noticed her use of the dirty word without any prompting from him.

"What would you like to do now?" He looked in her eyes.

"I would like to be your bitch, Sir." Rupali answered without hesitation and with just a little excited tremor in her voice.

With a smile Romeo looked in her eyes "You want to belong to me?"

"More than anything, Sir." Rupali was aware how close she was to achieving her dream but not yet done.

"You do know I own several other girls, don't you?"

"Yes, Sir. It would be an honour to join them as part of your stable, Sir." Rupali was saying the right things but her heart was beating like it would burst out of her heart.

"Alright," Romeo decided "when we get home, I will get one of the girls to tell you the rules. If you submit to them all, I will take you in my possession."

"I will submit to anything you say, Sir. Your word is law for me." Rupali's throat was dry as she felt how close she was now.

"Then consider yourself my whore from now on, baby!" He smiled.

Rupali felt so hot like she would orgasm there and then. She wanted to fall on her knees and suck his cock. Sensing he might not like that in this place, she settled for bending her head and kissing his hand.

"Thank you, Sir. Thank you so much, my Owner!"

======================== The End =============================