S.A.D., the S is for...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at him in confusion.

"We wouldn't be the first to find each other during these events," he continued. "There is an annual Valentine's game for couples happening not far from here, and I know we'll be welcome next year. If you want, that is."

"Oh, wow..." I began. "I..."

Paul chuckled. "It's 364 days to go—we don't have to make plans now. We have more urgent things to decide now."

"Such as?"

He smiled slyly while keeping his focus on the road. "I know what that look in your eye means. There is a secluded look-out spot in about three miles. Should I pull in and spank you there, or should I wait for the next one, which is about thirty minutes' drive?"

We had spent the morning in bed, much like a new couple normally would. The tender lovemaking was a sweet contrast to the intense experience we shared the night before, and it was comforting to know that our erotic life wouldn't only involve dominance and submission. But he was right. Talking about the game and the prospect of experiencing it again had my submissive blood boiling.

"Can we stop at both?" I asked.

Paul grinned. "The scenic route home is going to be very scenic this time." His amused expression morphed into fiery excitement. "Take off your clothes."

The End.

This is an entry to Literotica's Valentine's Day contest. Please remember vote if you liked it.

A big thanks to Dazmine for her valuable editing.

1...345678