All Comments on 'Sabrina and Her Brother Ch. 01'

by Susan_in_a_thong

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 13 years ago
Wow

What an incredible story - both in its heat and its craft. A rare combination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
proof read

Do a better job of proof reading and editing before posting the story. the words "come" and "cum" are switched in places.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Super erotic storyline

I really enjoyed all of the descriptive sex the two of them had. Superb writing and the sex scenes were over the top .

Well done, I really appreciated the story, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good story

well done. don't let the nitpickers bite.

vstarmpvstarmpover 13 years ago
More to Come?

Can't wait for follow-on chapters... will she be with her brother or branch out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very arousing; and beautifully written.

I am an inveterate and insufferable nitpicker on grammar, spelling and syntax, but I can't believe that anonymous fuckwit criticized such a minor matter in thousands of well-written words.

imharmless69imharmless69over 13 years ago
Wow!

Breastfeeding is not usually my thing, but having read your other submission, I eagerly devoured this story, and I have to say I am simply blown away. You are a fantastic writer and hot, hot storyteller. Can't wait to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
A 5 star ride.

Hot sex - descriptive and down right horney.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so-so

i love brother sister incest that is loving but really dislike cheating shame really to few good bro sis incest stories out there

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent story!

An excellent, well written story. I find the approach-avoidance of the sister exciting. She wants to; she doesn't want to have sex with her brother. Here's my vote for more!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 13 years ago
Five Stars!

Need I say more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Being human?

Why does the forbidden cause such excitement? Look at the view figures. More than twice that of whom I consider the most skilled and adept class writer on the site. (LE). Is the planet so screwed in 21C2D and marital like/physical legitimate relationships become so hard to establish? Jobs, Salaries, house costs keeping people 'at home'! DO we only find imaginative sex strategies in private viewed media labelled Porn. Male-Female Female-Male flux in a women cleverer academia still stupid male dominated world too difficult to work thru? All the lonely people do not come from anywhere Paul/John, they Are within us, averages, and without us. I include me. Suspicious approaches to disease and infection that the world lives on latex gossamer inconveniece that was touted as the least safe contraceptive when the moral pricks were more intent on this type restraint than proper use methodology? Or the pharm indus Pil costs/profit wanted? Unlikely but marginal influence. Religous insanity, moral hypocracy, or what? Sex seems to have gone video tele plastic. Even the Prince of Wales having ONE potential mistress raised the shit gutter press, all types, people to shoot bullets - ins. Gone legitimate now. Di was Amazing, I too adored her care and peace acts, but well up on royal history and protocol. . NO. As the Chineese Start to Come, which given the pop. figures is ridicule like the gender power imbalance, they still seem to be in social moral reverse. Even allowing for sensible strategies to contain a fifth of the planet's people. (Ps The maths of the inequality Were that of a war.) Like the resource richest country in the world R struggles that the twisted would put down to commie tactics or strategic flaws and not economic warfare or the capitalist like greed, and aristocratic power mania of the party upper hierarchy? I have not gone off track, just underlining what a Self justifying Crazy, Media and Internet Arse Led World we live in. Final notes. The rich are only rich because of how society and international works, or does'n't. A big society would start at base with a 50% tax on everything above a survival allowance. ie British benefit rates for the honest. Given All this, there is one giant's actions Everybody should have concerns about. I don't have the right sling or rock, and anyway my name is not David. Or Mo, with all due respect. Pps You can post this on essays, edit to link, or pub intact, Lit.

sexwithmysistersexwithmysisteralmost 13 years ago
Sex with my sister

We used to screw constantly when we were teenagers and again very recently. I had just gotten out of the hospital after a 6 week stay and really needed a bath. Since I was so weak, Sis proceeded to bath me. Well one thing led to another and soon Sis was on top and pounding away. We both said we really shouldn't be doing this but it felt sooooo good that I know we'll be doing it again very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Kinda feel sorry for the husband in a way, he's the old wham bam thank you ma'am kinda guy married to very sexual woman

taxibitchtaxibitchabout 11 years ago

FANTASTIC STORY reminds me of playing doctor with my sisters when I was young

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed the no-no-no-oh-oh--ohhh track the dialogue took !

A seduction without just a bit of initial reluctance from my woman is like unsalted hand cut, fresh from vat french fries. Still worthy but not quite sublime ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a great story, only...

it should have been Jeff who fucked the baby up his sister's cunt. Well, at least he's got his big cock up his sister's cute little twat all the time now. Jeff's blowing his brotherly balls up the sweet hole between his sis's legs, shooting her huge doses of his brotherly sperm. Maybe he'll plant a baby there, a nice little souvenir of their hot incestuous fucks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
bigcock

Very exciting story,though a bit too long,The exciing part of it is that the sister ,in her mind did not want to fuck,but her body was saying YES!!It was great that she finally accepted the love of her brother and being fucked by him when possible.I remembered when i used to fuck my married elder sister(when i was 22),she told me that very often ,she had to change her panties,sometimes 3/4 times in a day after our fucking sessions because i cummed so much and so thick into her pussy.Fortunately,her husband ws not a good fucker and since 10years he practically does nt fuck her. 30 years have passed and we still fuck and love each other though I also got married.However,growing older,the cum is less and also not thicker as in my younger days. The other great thing is that noone has ever supected our incestuous relation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Favorite

My favorite story.

MineriiMineriialmost 10 years ago
Very Nice

Was a very nice story enjoyed the breast feeding part kind of gave an excuse to be involved with each other then led into good hot sex. Since her husband isn't much of a lover maybe they can arrange more get togethers hopefully this is just the beginning (hint) (hint) !

kissmehbabehkissmehbabehalmost 10 years ago
well done

It was a good story, very well written, my only complaint or comment is that having her call jeff a pervert every other sentenve made her seem kind of childish, like something between two teenage sibblings rather than two adults that happen to have the same parents. But other than that I loved it.

NotquietNotquietalmost 9 years ago
Loved the breastfeeding

Great story. cant wait to read the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Rock Hard

I am blown away with the story & will be going straight to the follow on :)

oldpupoldpupover 8 years ago
Great Story...............

I love reading and fantasying about incest. I don't like to see or read about conception taking place as the result of incest however. I intend to read the complete series and hope that Jeff was truthful about the vasectomy.... Please keep (or start again) writing. Maybe you could write a legitimate book and actually get it published. If you do I would expect it to be under other than your real name. Please let us know how to find it. Looking forward to more from you.

Oldpup

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would have loved to have done that with one or both of my sisters....fantastic story

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 6 years ago
Amazing!!

I absolutely loved ALL six chapters of this series equally..You have a talent my dear😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Now that was smokin....i missed my chance with both my sis too when I was younger would have done my mom too....had many chances at that......but never acted on them

CABOOSELOVERYESCABOOSELOVERYESalmost 6 years ago
Awesome story

It reminded me of a friend of mine he and I got to do his sister together and separately she was a 1970's hippy older than he and I. She had the 70's full bush long stringy hair she and I carried on for a long time as on and off lovers. hank you for this adventurous story all six chapters were captivating to read.

JagnagJagnagalmost 5 years ago
thats one sleepy baby you have

Story not too bad but babies dont sleep that long, i know ive had enough of them !

3*

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
SO FAR SO GOOD !!!!. ^*!^*!^*!

I LIKED IT, MOST OF ALL THE CAMERA, WHAT A PERV.

NOT TOO BAD A READ.

.....THANKS..... on to Ch. 02:

justwarped2018justwarped2018over 4 years ago

loved it more would always be good

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I lost count

Loved the casuality and build up of the story so much that I lost track after my second orgasm. It's hard to tell when the mind is in constant wordplay foreplay. Thank you very much.

JimmcdJimmcdover 3 years ago
Thanks Susan

I really got hot reading this. When I was about 16, many years ago I began having sex with my twin sister,,,,,we are both now married but still meet occasionally

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not bad but spoiled for me by the constant repetition of "off of me/him/whatever". "Off me/him/whatever" is enough. Sorry I just had to say it.

shyandyshyandyalmost 2 years ago

Good. Want to read your next stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved the breastfeeding part. Reminded me of a personal situation. Many years ago my sister got pregnant at 17. She was well-endowed before she was pregnant...probably what got her pregnant. In any case she decided to have the baby even after the father left her stranded . She lived at home and when she started to breastfeed the baby, my dad insisted on using this as a lesson in the birds and bee for me (I was 14). So, I was forced to watch my sister feed the baby. I couldn't believe how big her breasts had grown and how much milk came out of them. I told my best friend...he came over to our house and my sister allowed him to watch. Long story short...I happened upon my sister and my friend one day...he was partaking of her milk. Very soon after that she was pregnant again with his baby. Since I was so early on introduced to the glory of big breasts, I strive to get a good grope on my date's breasts as early and often as I can. Big breast are a turn-on, big lactating breasts send me over the edge! Thank you for getting my juices flowing!!!

IveBignuttsIveBignuttsabout 1 year ago

One of the most erotic stories on Literotica. Superb writing !

Tom599Tom5993 months ago

So beautiful was intimate with sister sucked and licked her beautiful body never full sex would love to fuck her today

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous