All Comments on 'Sailing Adventure Ch. 02'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow! That was really, really special.....

.....what with her walking right into a full on seduction by Kurt. He and his wifey are blatant, obvious and aggressive.

That Tom thinks this is just fine, suggests he is more pimp and voyeur than husband. Ah, how convenient.

And Kurt and Barbara are both narcissistic sluts that seem to prefer to fuck everyone else they can, but not each other. What does Barbara know that we don't? Big cock, no style? It would figure.

But, never mind....it'll all work out in a week or so when the itching and burning begin in earnest. Let's hope they get it treated in time.......after awhile it won't matter anyway.

impo_60impo_60over 9 years ago
I have to agree with @anon...

I have to agree with @anon...The "captain" and his wife prefer to fuck others than fuck each other...Why? Still it's not understandable that the other wife had to stay at home...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great story - continue please

go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Present tense narrative

is about the worst possible way to write a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Easy to rank

read 3 paragraphs - go to the end - hit 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The last commenter

I guess I've been lucky. Fucked a bunch of married sluts and never had an std. Your imagination runs away with you idiot.

Love the sex here. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thanks

I thank you for sharing this story with us! Please keep on. I like the way that all charakters want it happend but take their time and do it slow.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Really milking the tension before the first fuck

I get that once it goes down, you are left to tell the tale of the husband's reaction, the wifes, feelings, etc. That is where the really good stories shine. And it is difficult. But man let's get there on this one, two chapters and tension is still building, my attention span is strained to the limit.

ballznall60ballznall60over 9 years ago
Story had potential...

...but ruined by use of present tense. You are not writing a film script. Or are you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
very good story

open minded young couple

slutty young wife

sexy women sexy bikinis

10 stars from me man

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Another shit story polluting this category.

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Cuckold is doing what he is told

Cuckold needs the Captain to put him in chastity. When the other two studs show up, the three will take care of the hot wife. Cuckold will be busy cleaning cock and eating creampie. Maybe have a hung tranny to show up also to use cuckold's tight virgin pussy and get bred in front of his hot wife and the other men. Bi men love cuckolds getting broke in and getting bred.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Sink

Hope they hit a reef.

col_lovercol_loverabout 5 years ago
I love the Slutty adventures of Lynn.

I wish I married Lynn, such a sexy hot slut wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous