Sailing Adventure Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She puts one of her feet on the cushion between his legs. She places one of her hands on his shoulder for balance. Her toes are inches from his cock. Her pussy is open to his view. Some of her cunt hairs peek out from the side of her bottom. "Here, that should be easier to reach."

He applies lotion to her legs starting at her ankles moving up her calves to her knees. He looks at her pussy and up at her breasts and aroused nipples. She can't believe she is acting like this in front of her husband. But he still isn't saying anything.

Kurt continues on her upper thigh, "Ohhh...mmm... that feels so good. Captain you have such good hands."

Kurt adds more lotion and moves to the inside of her thigh. Starting at her knees he moves his hands upward. Lynn opens her legs more to give him better access

He moves his hand up her inner thigh just brushing her pussy lips. Lynn is getting more vocal. "Mmmm... god that feels so good. Do that again." She can't believe she said that in front of her husband. But he must not mind.

She lowers her leg and raises the other one, "Here do this one."

He repeats the motion on her other leg. "Just like this?'

She puts the other hand on his shoulders. "Ohhh..yeah, just like you did before."

Her husband is mesmerized at the sight in front of him. It is apparent Lynn is looking at Kurt's cock and he is looking at her pussy. Kurt directs her to turn around. She turns and faces her husband. Her breasts are swollen with very erect nipples. Kurt applies lotion on her back. Reaching her lower back, he moves under her bottom kneading her ass. She reaches back and puts her hands on his pushing against her ass.

She continues to be more vocal, "Ohh..that feels so good. That's it just like that." She looks at her husband, "Don't we have a good captain? Making sure I don't burn."

Kurt gives her a pat on the ass, "There you go that should keep you from burning."

As he stands, she gives him a hug, pressing her breasts into him. It seems like the natural thing to do. Her skin may not burn but her pussy certainly is. He tells Mike he will take over. Kurt heads the boat to an inlet where they can anchor and have lunch.

They anchor and go below for a light lunch. Lynn puts on one of her husband's older white dress shirts she likes to lounge in. She leaves it unbuttoned. Mike has also put on a long sleeve dress shirt to protect his skin from the sun.

Kurt tells them they are going to relax for a while before some more sailing and heading out to the cove where they will spend the night.

"Now that you have had lunch it is time for another rum drink." He pours a drink for the younger couple and gets a beer for himself.

Kurt says he has a few things to do in the cabin. Lynn and her husband go back on deck to relax. They both have their drinks. For some reason, rum drinks don't seem to last very long on a sailboat. Lynn's is already almost gone. She opens her shirt exposing her breasts. "Do you like me topless? You don't think I am getting too carried away do you?'

"I like you topless in front of the two of us. It was hot steering the boat while he rubbed lotion on you."

"I had my legs open and he could see my pussy. He almost touched it. What about when he rubbed my ass? And I was looking at his cock."

"Yeah I know. That was pretty hot." He doesn't want to continue because it will make him too horny. It looks like Lynn already is. He almost suggests she slow down on the rum drinks, but loosening up is what the weekend is all about.

She kisses his cheek. "You're such a good understanding husband. I will make sure you get a good treat tonight."

Kurt comes back on top with a beer. Lynn is still sitting with her shirt open and breasts partially exposed. She feels so free and uninhibited.

Mike stands up and stretches. "I'm going down below for awhile."

"Ok honey. Why don't you take a little nap. I'll stay up here and relax with the captain."

She feels the heat and intimacy being alone with Kurt. Lynn takes off her shirt. "There that's better. Don't you think? You can look at my tits all by yourself."

"Come over here."

"That sounds like another order." She sits between his legs with her back to him. He rubs her neck and shoulders. "Mmmm..I just love when you do that."

"Do you like me rubbing you in front of your husband? What about when I feel your ass or brush your pussy?

"He likes watching me with you. He knows you were looking at my pussy and that you almost touched it. And I told him I was looking at your cock. I like you teasing my pussy. I feel so naughty doing that in front of my husband. We have fantasies, but have never done anything like this."

He puts more lotion on his hands. Rubbing her back he slides his hands around her waist and cups her full breasts. She lets out a sigh, "That feels good, but I'm not sure you should do that."

"Why not. I like touching your tits."

"I do too. But, my husband is just below and he may see us."

"So what. He watched me touch you a few minutes ago. What if he sees us? What's he going to do? Get pissed off, start yelling and screaming, insist we go back to the marina?"

She laughs. "I never thought of it that way. He likes watching you touch me. I am sure he would like to watch you feel my tits like this."

He continues to fondle her. "What are you thinking?'

She leans back against him. "I would like him to watch you feel me."

He nuzzles her neck and Lynn lets out a moan. He pinches up one of her nipples and she moans again. He slides one of his hands down her stomach ending right above her pubis. "And you like looking at my cock. What kind of wife looks at another man's cock right in front of her husband?"

"A naughty one. I'm a naughty wife who likes looking at your cock. My husband told me you were well endowed. So he must want me to look at it."

He moves his hand and opens her legs. Using his forefinger, he brushes the juncture of her thighs right next to her swollen cunt lips. "While I was rubbing your thigh and got close to your pussy, what did you want me to do?'

"I wanted you to touch it"

He takes his fore finger and lightly touches her slit. "Just like this?"

Lynn lets out a moan, "Oh god..yeah just like that."

Kurt continues to nuzzle and fondle her, "You guys certainly a great couple. I didn't think you would be this uninhibited. For a guy who hasn't been sailing much, Mike is a pretty good crew member. But you have a role also."

"I know all about it. Mike told me since you are the captain and he is the crew, my role is to show off my body to you. And I guess letting the captain have a feel."

"That's part of it. And you are doing a great job. The crew and I really think your hot. There is an old seafaring tradition we practice on this vessel that goes back to the pirate days. It is the role of the females on board to take care of the needs of the captain and crew."

It must be a combination of the sun, open air, rum drinks, and sexual attraction to Kurt, but Lynn is unfazed. She tells him she never heard of that tradition. He says it is not very common anymore. But it is a tradition on his vessel.

"But you said females. On this boat I am the only one."

"Then it is your duty to take care of both of us."

Lynn is lightly caressing his hand on her stomach. She languidly replies, "So you want me to take care of you and my husband? What exactly does that mean?"

"As captain I want you to take care of us and that means you will fuck us both."

A wave of heat passes over her. "I've never done anything like that before. When Barbara is the only female, does she take care of everybody by fucking them."

"She does. You can probably tell my wife is uninhibited. She likes fucking the men aboard."

"You mean she does it a lot? What if there is more than one crew. Does she fuck them all? How many has she taken? Don't you get jealous when she fucks other men?"

He laughs, "That's a lot of questions. She has done it a lot. Remember we are both uninhibited and have been together a lot longer than you and Mike. She once took on the captain and three crew. And it turns me on when she fucks other men."

Lynn thinks if Kurt doesn't get jealous, then maybe her husband won't either. After all he has his fantasies. And he likes everything she has done so far.

"What about other wives? Have other wives like me fucked you and the crew?"

"Some, although none quite as young as you."

"Ok. I will perform my role. But if my husband objects, then we will stop."

"Of course. I respect you and Mike. Speaking of needs. I think I know a young hot wife with some needs."

He slides his hand into her bottoms to her pussy. Lynn gasps and puts one of her hands on his firm against her pussy. He plays with her distended clit.

She spreads her legs, "Ohh.. yeah captain, play with my pussy make me cum."

Kurt keeps nuzzling Lynn's neck while he plays with her pussy. "Think about your husband watching you right now. Does he like having a naughty wife that looks at the captain's cock? You want to do more than look don't you."

Lynn is aflame with desire and lust. She hopes he is watching her. "He knows I have been looking at your cock. It turns him on. I want to do more than look at the captain's cock."

"What a nice little slut you are. What kind of cock does the captain have? What does a naughty wife like you want to do with it. Will you tell your husband you want the captain's cock?"

She has never been called a slut before. "I am a slut. The captain has a big cock. I want to suck it and put it in my pussy. I will tell my husband that the captain can have my pussy."

Kurt moves his finger more rapidly. Lynn's body tenses up against his fingers as she cums. She forgets where she is and lets out a moan. It takes a few minutes for the feelings of orgasm to subside.

Lynn sits up and gives him a light kiss. "That was great. Since you took care of me, I will take care of you and the crew later on."

He tells her not to say anything about her expanded role to her husband until later.

(to be continued)

12