All Comments on 'Sailing Adventure Ch. 03'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Crap

Not reality.... only real in someone's mind...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
love it..... gave it a 5

I'm back you asshole annony!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

Just more shit from man-hating lesbian dyke bitch!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hate it gave it a 1

I'm back bonnie asshole. Isn't this fun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another shit day in loving wives.

What else is new? 1*

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 9 years ago
I just had to give this story another 5

you see while you watch football today I'm voting!!! Again and again and again

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

There seemed to be no emotion between husband and wife. More like a whore with two punters. Didn't like present tense either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Vote all you want dear bonnie

In case you don't know it, only one vote counts. The others are a waste of your time, but go ahead and vote all you want if it makes you feel better. How about another 1 star. Do I have a counteroffer? Isn't this fun?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
okay , good call

Another one star for dear bonnie. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Let's see if the captain brings his wife to fuck mike while he fucks the wife. It shouldn't always be only the wife being a pig , the husbands should get some action also

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 9 years ago
New story ?

I may be wrong, but I feel sure that I have read this before, it is posted as a new story, is it a re-write ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mike comes home from work the next day to an empty dark house.....

....thinks, "Hm." He makes himself a dinner from the fish and salad fixings in the fridge, then settles in to a book he's been wanting to read.

Lynn didn't call or text or email that she would be out late, but Mike has a pretty good idea where she is.

4 months later: having spent nearly two weeks alone, Mike has become tired of the unreturned calls, ignored messages and unannounced absences. At first, he thought Lynn was with Kurt and

Barbara, and while he subtly resented being left out, was still somewhat turned on by her new, uninhibited style.

When it came out in one of her rare appearances that she had only been to see Kurt twice, he became angry. Keeping it to himself as much as he could, he was seething. Lynn saw his face and told him, it was fine, she still loved him and was just exploring.

Now, some two and a half months of this, he was fed up.

He loaded the last of his clothes into the cab of his truck, the back filled with those things he wanted from their life together. He'd filed a notice to quit their lease, leaving it paid for another month, dropped Manila envelope a not and his wedding band on the island and locked the door for the last time. Putting the key in an envelope, he dropped it into what was now Lynn's mailbox and left the complex, got in his truck and drove off.

When Lynn came home three days later, she grabbed the mail out of their overstuffed box with some irritation that Mike had gotten so lazy. Entering the condo, Lynn saw immediately that the landscape had changed... And not for the better.

Everything that felt like Mike to her was missing, their photos, her favorite furniture and decorations undisturbed. She called out and getting no answer, began to look around. Entering the bedroom his drawers and closet open and empty, Lynn fell to the bed and cried her heart out. Over an hour passed and she got up to get a drink in the kitchen when she came across Mike's ring, the notice,chis handwritten note, and the manila envelope. Never a stupid woman, Lynn knew he'd left her. "And why not?", she morosely thought out loud, "I left him when we were on Kurt's boat and I decided I wanted a a lot more time with Kurt's fat cock in my pussy...and a lot more cocks every day."

......and the rest, as they say, is history.

allsop72allsop72over 9 years ago
well now how to go. ...

Now stretch the yarn out don't quit.....so many ways to go

devilspydevilspyover 9 years ago
Well cuckold got a good taste

So much more explore with this couple. The wife for one is hooked on thick long cock. She will not be happy with cuckold's little boy version of cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Chapter 4 in the pipeline?

Very entertaining!!! Would be trilled with a Chapter 4 that included Barbara and additional crew members!!

tubby424tubby424over 7 years ago
chapter 4

might they continue there ways after an invitation to dine at Kurt and Barbara's house one evening ?? A little more dominance from Kurt and maybe Barbara as well??

tubby424tubby424about 6 years ago

if you write another story involving multiple boats as you suggested, will Mike and Lynn be center stage?? Or will it be someone new??

I would love to read a continuation of the story where lynn really cucks mike and causes him some serious angst

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well, Tubby

If that happens, it will be a dream sequence, because Mike divorced her ass as soon as they got home and he could get to an attorney. He never spoke to her after they got in the car to leave the dock.

col_lovercol_loverabout 5 years ago
I love the slutty adventures of Lynn

Who gives a fuck if it is real or fake, that was a hot story, I love reading about slut wives. 5***** all day.

Design82Design82over 4 years ago
Top Story !!

...a brilliantly written story conveying the heat generated by hotwifing.

...showing the intense, and complicated, thoughts of all three protagonists....the husband who subconciously wants to watch his wife fuck other men....the wife who enjoys being a slut in front of her husband....and the older lover, who can't resist screwing a wife while her husband is there to witness her promiscuity !!

...next chapter, to have Barbara onboard...and the two additional "crew" to provide BOTH wives with all the cock they can cope with.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent adventure

I loved this story and wished it were me while I read it. I would be happy to comply with the Captain’s wishes if my husband would put me in that situation. I would welcome him “giving my pussy” as permission to fuck me.....over and over. What a hot situation! I’m wet just thinking about it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sailing, you gotta love it

Great story, It nearly happened for me on my 30ft catamaran but there were too many on board. Too many Non participants for anything to happen. She whispered in my ear when the sails were full "is this where we take off our clothes. Next time I replied but she moved to Hawaii a month later and we are on the east coast south of the Chesapeake.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Cuckold voyeur is a double wimp.

lockandload1lockandload16 months ago

Been there. Great!!!!

bkjbkjbkjbkj16 days ago

I'm done with this. It could have been good, but telling the story in the third person makes it almost as exciting as a newspaper report on a city council meeting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTuWatchu@TuWatchu
MWM likes exchanging stories with hotwives and other cuckolds.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES