All Comments on 'Sailing with Mom'

by TechnoCarwash

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
bluewillybluebluewillybluealmost 13 years ago
what a great story

Loved it, very erotic

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
It's a shame he didn't get to fuck her the next morning

A sweet story and I would like to read more of the mom and her horny son, especially if she fucks him after she has her baby.

A good long affair for the two of them, one that lasted 20 years, would be good to read.

Thanks for the read

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Hope you write the next part to this

Shame if you didn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Waiting.

Waiting to here from Sis...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
mom son must alone

its not necessary that sister findout all about mom son at end. mom son should alone in story. but the story is good, like it. some anal and pervertion should perform by the son on his mother like as son lick moms anus and made her farted loudly. if you continue this story that would be good but avoid the sister character and give more anal pervert sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
A sweet story but flawed in some minor details?

Thanks for the nice story. It got needlessly confusing in the bed trying to keep track of all the details you gave about their positions and where the limbs were. Couldn't picture the action never mind with a ninth month pregnant partner involved too. Fell asleep in that position around her belly??? Never mind.

Thanks for NOT going all perverted in the dialog and keeping it real. You had them go back to "normal" the morning after - NOT: suddenly becoming raving sex fiends; cuckolding the father; inviting the babysitter, paperboy and postman to join in; adding a bit of bondage etc.

It seems like there are always comments asking for all that stuff. I don't get why those people simply don't go to the right categories to suit their reading pleasure. M/S only works if it's somewhat believable. When it turns into cheesy porn, it kills the whole fantasy idea.

I'd love to read further adventures about this mom with her very open approach to life and the rest of the family. Let's see where you'd take things. Not personally looking for an orgy to develop or the standard stupid cuckolding of the dad, just something REAL.

tendermindholestendermindholesover 11 years ago
Well written but implausible.

As I said, very well written story. I think you have a wonderful grasp of the language and have very vivid tone. My issue with the story is, as I also mentioned, very implausible. Why would his mother decide to just have sex with her son? This is a major cultural taboo, and the "Well, fuck, it seemed like an okay notion at the time", doesn't really work. This really isn't something to be blase about-- it made it seem far more abstract than "real", otherwise I would have rated it higher. Thank you though, other than those points, I found it rather solid.

modern3213modern3213over 11 years ago
Waiting a long time for something this good.

You just nailed it, what we all look for in every story we read, could it have been real and this one captures everything, it was great, it was sexy it was loving , it was so good you could have continued for a very long time , none the less it has inspired me to write my own story after almost 10 years of reading from Literotica. Thank you for this gallant display of what I have dreamed about happening to me and will for years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 2 required

So what happened when his sister found out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes, more!

A good story, and yes it needs more, especially with the sister BEFORE the mother has the baby. That she's pregnant is some of what makes it so hot. I would love to read about the sister and the pregnant mother making love!

As for a reason for her to have sex with her son, it could be explained as shifting hormones, although that too can be as cliched as sleeping half naked together. Or she's restless because of problems in the marriage and sees her son as a viable release without risking an affair with another man.

Anyway - good and moar!

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
Good story but

You know nothing about sailing lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a very good story, but...

it should have been Kyle who fucked a baby up his mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
At sea

Why set the story on a boat when you know nothing about sailing? Were you just adrift in the ocean all night or dd you leave port at all?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next Chapter?

You cant leave us hanging, she has to give birth to the child and then get pregnant with her own sons child

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmmmm?

Didn't seem like such an accident... Otherwise the mom wouldn't have been so inviting (I.e. lotioning, skimpy bikini, and nude w/ son in bed??? A little hesitation would have made it more believable... Love the breast milk though... :)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

I liked the sex part of the story but the sailing part seemed pretty implausible to me. He's 20 yrs old but can afford a sailboat that's big enough to have a cabin with a bunk? Did his family hit Powerball or something? Do have any idea how much a sailboat like that costs? More than a normal 20 yr old can afford, that's for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more?

Your leaving us hanging, and theres obviously more to the story. There will be more since it is pretty obvious Mom had this planned before they left. The 'I'm his wife', the suitcase, the suntan oil on her belly, and sleeping nude. And there's the last line, of course. Where did he get the sailboat? Well, I guess that is just one of the tools the author is using to set the scene for the story. The same love story can be told, you know, on the ocean, on an alien world, or in Kansas City. Also, in a story like this where one gets money isn't exactly the most important thing. You don't tell us enough about them and don't describe their sexual encounter very much at all, then leave your readers hanging with a offhand mention of his sister.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
So When

Will we get the Part about Sister Brother and Mother. Maybe they can take the New Mother and Child out on the Boat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Darn sisters

LOL Love to hear about your sister finding out. I bet she wanted some herself. Love pregnant women that are proud of their body, so beautiful. I bet your Mom was too.

Rbecca01Rbecca01almost 3 years ago
DEFFINITELY, insist more details in part two with details is his sister find out ?t

Lovely love story !!

WELL WRITTEN and sure a

Appreciated by youngsters. !! How did his sister find it out ?? Details in the next chapter please. !!

Please also write a sexy exibitionist storey about pregnant DARK SKINNED INDIAN ORIGIN EMPLOYED GIRL SHOWING HER BALD CUNT TO HER INTERVIEWING FRESH MAN BROTHER !!

Ozgood13Ozgood13about 2 years ago

Lovely story and I could envision everything in my mind. Please continue to write and share with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous