All Comments on 'Sally's Trip to the Theatre'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 93 Comments
sketty_langlandsketty_langlandabout 13 years ago
Disappointing

I don't have a problem with short and sweet stories, but this wasn't up to your usual standard.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 13 years ago

Good plot but not developed

OccasionalReaderOccasionalReaderabout 13 years ago
Unfulfilled

I get the idea from your story that the husband has already shown signs of giving too much to the job, possibly that he and his wife have had arguments about this in the past. What I did not get in your introduction was that she was already such a bitch that she was ready to go out and cheat on him, rub his nose in it and then repeat the performance all over again at the drop of a hat. And what did she expect he, or rather them, to do if he lost his job? Apparently she works but it is not hinted at that his income was unnecessary; rather the opposite. Overall this got my emotions up for a bit, but left me something less than sated. Also, I was expecting the truncated ending: it is your calling card in short pieces like this. I do appreciate giving us at least one concessionary sentence in that she is out the door, but one sentence does not a short story resolution make.

pretzelzpretzelzabout 13 years ago

He knows she is cheating on him...

Sees it happening...and decides to let her come into the house to sleep before throwing her and her stuff out the next day (all i one sentence.)

Its a very truncated sentence.)

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
I, too, was disappointed with the ending

There is no question one's job is important. Most spouses who have a less demanding job (or who don't work at all) will express frustration at the long hours of their partner's job (whether they be a doctor, a lawyer, a business person, or whatever), but they won't cheat on their partner if they truly love them. Sometimes an overly-demanding job plays a role in the break-up of a marriage, so the theme of this story is plausible in that sense. But it is the way in which it is presented that causes this reader to have questions.

I agree with another comment that there most probably has been prior discord in this marriage. Sally's statement, basically an ultimatum, suggests that he has been neglecting their relationship and her feelings for some time. I also suspect that "boyfriend Sam" has been coming on to Sally at work, and even if she did not fuck him previously, their flirting and other preliminaries were probably over the line long before the current theater incident. But it is likely (since hubby is totally clueless to problems in their marriage) that Sally never made her emotional needs known, and instead, she was passive-aggressive in this regard.

Sally no longer loves, let alone respects, her husband. That much is obvious. But it seems she is rather shallow and he is pretty insensitive to her. He thought their sex was good. Just what does that mean? Men, at least most men these days, are not so clueless about their wives. We men realize women can be high maintenance, that women need to feel that their men put them first, at least a goodly percentage of the time, so that they feel loved. Would Sally have fucked Sam and gone to the theater with him if hubby's Mom just had a heart attack and he had to suddenly fly across the country to be with her, breaking his theater date with Sally? Why is a high-pressure job so different? It's not like getting a job during this recession is so easy. Can they do without his job if he told his boss to shove it, and he was going to the theater with his wife, instead?

My regret about the ending concerns the lost opportunity to explore the actual relationship between the two. All we have from Sally is anger, resentment, and spite (I'm fucking him, listen to the sounds we make). But this reader would like to learn more about the actual conflicts in their relationship and especially more about what goes on in Sally's here-to-for shallow mind. I think a second chapter would be interesting should JPB wish to write it.

obtusemanobtusemanabout 13 years ago
finish your stories occasionally

your stories are a mixed bag. Never know what you're going to get. Sometimes the stories are loved, sometimes they're hated. The worst is when they're not finished.

Thanks for writing, but please finish them before you post them.

fregenfregenabout 13 years ago
Feels unfinished

So every time he goes away for work she is going to screw somebody? Odd view of what marriage is all about.<P>

Not a whole lot of written resolution to this one. Have to finish it in my mind. Thanks for sharing (most of it).

RePhilRePhilabout 13 years ago
Your really wearing the patience of your fans

1 star for an unfinished story. 5 stars waiting in the wings for the final chapter. Please write one

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 13 years ago
I predict...

A bunch of people crying: "Incomplete *blah blah*" or "Finish the *mumble grumble*" Yay for no anonymous posts! But, I liked it. Short and simple (can't really call it sweet), with the writing on the wall, as it were. Not much room for misinterpretation but still leaves the reader room to polish it off in their own head to her or his proper level of revenge or despair.

cloacascloacasabout 13 years ago
This is a well-crafted story

To other commenters: you want someone to write out your fantasies. This is an actual story, meaning it has character deftly sketched out, conflict or drama and then ambiguity. JPB writes these short form stories very well. He can't write long form stories at all but he's a master of this form. You should learn to appreciate good work.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Ooohhh

Ooohhh ... Great treachery with spite thrown in, surely deserves some kickass response from hubby. Look forward to your conclusion, or open it up to others.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Last Line

Your last line pulled the story out for me...Tomorrow she will be history - Thanks!

Thought provoking, he never mentioned any history of problems with her and now, in an instant, she's a slut...wow.

Bad day, mostly - but - he got to witness his wife's infidelity and now, at an early stage in life, gets to dump her while he is still young enough to have a life with an honest woman.

Not to mention that she will be known around her office as a cheating slut so, her sexual escapades calendar will be full.

Bad Day but still - a Lucky guy! He gets to find a New One!

Thanks Bob, as a guy, hurt a bit but liked the ending - no wimp!!!

Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Hopefully ended

Why write more as some have suggested? The guy is an idiot for wasting all the time he had just sitting in his fog and having a drink. Sally is obviously history, so do some financial planning and save your ass instead of waiting for her to come in the house and throw reality in his face.

Since Bob never fleshes out his female, or even male characters, I always fill in the details myself. Sally is 41 years old and has let herself go, so she looks more like 51. She is overweight and doesn't bother to hide the grey in her hair. Her breasts were never large and now they sag to boot. Why Sam from work finds her attractive is hard to say, but maybe because she has false teeth and can take them out for oral sex.

Find a newer model and move on with life, because there are obviously no kids as they have not been mentioned.

BillPorterBillPorterabout 13 years ago
The Good wife!!

I liked your story, short and straight to the point,but it really needs a second chapter, to find out how it got to this point in their marriage. A missed play just doesn't cut it. For her to get his bags packed and arrange a ride to the airport and a date, sounds like she was, already having an affair with him beforehand

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
this story was published here a few years ago

it sucked shit then... it sucks shit now

OldHidekiOldHidekiabout 13 years ago
Liked the ending.

She had crossed the line. In a marriage, as least in a traditional marriage, a man is expected to provide for his family. This is actually his primary function, so that the wife is able to take care of the children. He was doing his best to keep the money coming in, and she stepped on his manhood.

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Old Hideki

is quite correct in his phrasing. For me, he was very wimpish... He should have started divorce while he was still in Boston. In fact, he should have hung up on her when she called back... Very well done from the operational point of view, but I did feel that the last line was weak and should have been delivered earlier.

Risq_001Risq_001about 13 years ago
Bob I know you love writing "half" a story and then saying.......

...let the reader fill in their own ending because "they may not/won't/I could care less if they" like my ending, but what you're doing is like painting half (or in some cases less than half) a picture and then handing out crayon's to everyone looking at it and saying "Here, finish what I started because I'm sure I can't finish it to your liking anyway".

Most of us don't know what is in you're mind and have no idea where you were going to take the ending, well the virtual ending (^_^). Only you know where you are going with the characters that you created and "started" to develop.

I really believe that only a few people like the "Half a story" style of writing. Most of us disengage from what is going around us to try to be entertained by a story.

But having to create the "rest of the story" ourselves means we might as well had just written it from the start instead of having the expectation of letting you the writer entertain us like we thought you were going to do when we started reading the story.

-Risq

bruce22bruce22about 13 years ago
Normally

I don't mind when JPB lets us use our imagination to fill in the details of the ending, even though some of us feel his phrase indicated the path to take, but I wonder? This "hero" was so wimpish that he may change his mind in the next minute! Furthermore I am not usually into revenge, but I the more I think about it, the angrier I get at his wife and Sam. Both of them deserve to be drawn and quartered. Sam because he should know that he was really setting himself up when he let her transmit the swish-swish of his cock and did not react. Come on JPB.... Have the protagonist demonstrate how level things out! (Personally I think that only sudden death would balance the books) Hmmm, what was in my afternoon tea??

MikelGMikelGabout 13 years ago
JPB Story

I maybe wrong but this could be one of those wife tricking hubby stories, what he sees is not what he thinks he sees and this was all simulated sex to punish him.

I leave that door open, based upon several lines in the story, that leaves the reader to assume a blowjob in the parking lot and a hot fuck in the back seat. But he never really saw the sex act and she probably saw him at the airport and since he did not call Sam had to convince her to pretend again in the car, that why she was leaving.

I know this maybe a stretch, but explains the quick response to his knowing about the blow job in the parking lot and explains the actions in the car prior to coming in the house.

Or not, she could be just a bitch!

CW_addicted_readerCW_addicted_readerabout 13 years ago
never ending story

GPB is a talented writer, but his stories remind me about the movie "a never ending story". GPB started out good (check his old stories) but recently is not cool.. I hope he could finish this one. Part of the fun in Cheated wives stories are how the cheated spouses' explaination (logic) on how/why this happen and their suffering. Without these, the story will be somewhat hollow. My 2 cents

jasonnhjasonnhabout 13 years ago
No ending leaves story gasping

Yup, sometimes a story with no ending can leave the reader to fill in the details and enjoy it as they would like. However, THIS story spends a lot of time making the wife a real bitch. She is not only cheating, she goes out of her way to rub his face in it. The issue about his job is pure baloney. He was told to go into a very undesirable situation. This wasn't him chasing after opportunities on his own, something he would have control over. He had no choice in the matter. Should he have bitched at his wife? No. Does that make it OK for her to cheat? No. <br><br>

So this story spends all it's time establishing the wife as a bitch. That was easy. All that's left is balancing the scales. And to that JPB contributes NOTHING. Not a hint or a clue. We don't know if the husband is a tiger or a wimp. Is he real cleaver or kind of helpless? If he is a clever tiger we suspect the wife is going to get her ass kicked. If he's a helpless wimp she'll get away with it and make out like a bandit in the divorce. But JPB gives us nothing.

bigguy323bigguy323about 13 years ago
I don't think JPB gives a shit about his scores. And because that is so and I fucking HATE stories that are "unfinished" I always give these stories a "One Star".

JPB is undoubtedly ONE of the most talented writers on Lit. To bad he does this shit.

I hope SOMEONE will finish the story.

StangStar06StangStar06about 13 years ago
Give him a chance!

Several of us have commented already on JPB's talent. If you read some of his earlier work, he did quite often deliver great endings. Maybe he intends to finish this one. He's very prolific, so it might happen soon. If not like one of his last stories someone else might take a stab at finishing it. The also very talented Mandy01 finished a JPB story not very long ago. This one looks like he set me up to finish it, after all there's already a Mustang in the story so half of my work would be done. Let's give JPB a chance. We know that he can deliver the goods, although sometimes we just don't see his stories the way he does.

peapaulpeapaulabout 13 years ago
Another dead fish

It sucked just like all of the stories he doesn't finish.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Stop Already

The story is short and to the point. We can draw a lot of conclusions from the story about him and her.

She lacks the respect for him, his job, their marriage and has no problem publicly fucking around on him.

JPB, nice, short and good...THANKS!!!

Now, someone, maybe Mandy or Stang, can write a similar but not me too type of story along theses lines and we'd all enjoy it. Maybe Vulcan can step up?

Anyway, it's perfect the way it is, damn thought provoking, makes some of us have 2ndThoughts about our relationships but not me, I'm happy.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
THOUGHT provoking?

yeah if you are a fucking idiot....

thwyathwyaabout 13 years ago
What do you mean "No ending"?

While it's always nice to read about how the victim of an affair rips the guts out of the cheating spouse it isn't needed if the story conveys the emotions and damage done by the cheating spouse. I thought that this did that pretty well. What would be the chain of events that is going to surprise us? There are only so many outcomes you see in a cheating wife tale.

Will she claim "It was just sex. I was angry at you"? Based on her actions I don't think so.

Will she beg forgiveness and grovel at his feet? Again- based on her actions I don't think so.

Will he relent and take her back when he realizes that she's right and that he put his job ahead their marriage? Probably. Then again with JPB- probably not.

Will he go to a lawyer, change the locks, drain the accounts and humiliate her with her family? I don't think that's JPB's M.O.

Will she have a mental collapse and be institutionalized? Doubt it.

Will they go through marriage counseling and either make the marriage better than ever or part ways knowing they tried? That's not his style.

Will he ask if he can watch? Or get a cream pie when she gets home? That's consistent with his style.

This story was a departure for JPB, in a way. In a lot of his works he'd have kept quiet about knowing and cheated on her as a way to get back at her. In some of them he just breaks up/leaves without telling them why and makes them ask him (Rob) why he isn't calling/coming home/etc.

We got what we needed and he left open the door to either continue or not. And we know what direction the main character is headed in as far as his wife is concerned.

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsabout 13 years ago
Harryin VA

...which apparently you are!!!

muirmadramuirmadraabout 13 years ago
This was a strange one ...

Nobody wins in this one. And, does she understand or care about the obvious consequences of her actions? Who is the victim in this little story? We'll never know.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
A quick short story

The marriage was already over if she would humiliate her husband the way she has done.

I would hope that he could extract revenge from her and her lover.

Thanks for the read.

TeshikumeiTeshikumeiabout 13 years ago
Good story

this by far is one of your best stories. personally i like to hear how the husband would get revenge but still five stars good story

RHinSCRHinSCabout 13 years ago
Realistic

Their marriage died with the argument. I have watched the debate over how a person can't just turn off the love for another for years on this site. A small argument can change the way you view a person. When the fuck yous start to fly, it will never be the same again. Some people can forgive and forget, or is it a form of denial to keep the status quo? After a few good arguments married people loose some of the love and become roommates. I for one, know men who no longer give a fuck what their wife thinks, I think we all do. Most will not forget hurtful words. The couple in this story were on the path to divorce without the cheating. I wonder if she will be so full of herself when her life starts falling apart. Those attitude adjustments can be a bitch.

Mandy01Mandy01about 13 years ago
Ohhh boy! I’ve had days almost like John’s

They generally go with PMS and bad hair. Good set up Bob, but I’ll leave this one to someone else. Stang? You doing anything of late...lol

I’m happy with the ending, but I know it pisses some of JPB’s readers off. It’s only when I see one character or other getting the raw end of the stick that I get involved, and this one seems to be heading along nicely.

Sally is brain dead from what I see. She’s lost any interest in her marriage. Whether that could be put at John’s feet or not isn’t totally developed. John is just trying to keep everyone happy and not having much luck...well actually he’s having heaps of luck, just not good luck. Only two ways to go here from Bob’s demented mind...

One...John capitulates and allows Sally to walk all over him. From prior stories, this is not totally out of the question for one of JPB’s endings.

Two...Sally’s toast and it’s only the mechanics of the separation that need to be fleshed out. Two ways to go with that as well...One is for her to beg for forgiveness, but I don’t see this being the case with her prior attitude. Second is for her to shrug her shoulders and take whatever she can off John and make out like a bandit. I don’t like this idea and I’d be going for John to secure his property from a bitch slut and kick her to the curb.

Just my thoughts

Amanda

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3about 13 years ago
Needs a Part 2

No doubt this is not the first time she has cheated on him. sally just did not care whether he knew. How does he avoid being screwed in the courts? The lack of attention due to a job is no reason to be treated like shit in a marriage otherwise soldiers would not get married.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I don't know why but I didn't like the story.

Nevertheless I gave it 5*****s.

BetterEndingBetterEndingalmost 12 years ago
Sorry

I am sorry I bothered to read the story as I doubt that you will ever finish it. If you believe it is finished then it deserves the one star I gave it.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
This is patently unfair

I don't like blue balls when a girl gives them to me. I certainly like them just as little when an author does it to me.

Bob...bubbala...I don't mind your hanging endings where I have to figure out what's happening in the future. Ususally there's this little twist which gives A resolution of sorts.

But this one just sucks. You hint at something awesome and...nothing.

freeman82freeman82about 11 years ago
1 star - finish it

Really, just finish a fucking story once in a while...

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago

That was a rather shitty thing to do on this one JPB!

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

I think it was finished, at least the wife was.

JensensloverJensensloverover 10 years ago

Just fucking finish your stories! I have yet to read one that is!

driv2u2driv2u2over 10 years ago
Wimp

Go to the store get some balls and a backbone

2ndThoughts2ndThoughtsover 10 years ago
Damn It Bob

One way or another...FINISH the damn thing and YES - we know, she was history!

Personally, I would have liked him to turn on his car alarm and the outside lights, call the police for someone attempting to burgle his car and then acted dumb while he got a police report and witnesses!!!

Storm113Storm113over 10 years ago
stupid

just finish the damn thing.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Good Start

Now to the conclusion.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Look forward to an ending.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
MOST MEN WOULD HAVE BYPASSED HISTORY

and assigned her to archives. TK U MLJ LV NV

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just 3 *...

Just 3 * because there are an end, yes, but just what happen to the selfish cheating wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
No ending?

That earned you a two, Bob. A great start to a story that ended with a whimper.

Storm113Storm113over 9 years ago
Doesn't love her

Obviously doesn't love her. If he did he would've been out that door in a minute. No m,an that loves a woman would've sat there and let it happen. Might still divorce her, but would've stopped it anyway. Needs to divorce her of course. That's a given.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The only reason I read this stupid thing,

was because somebody else has written an end to it. I can't believe this idiot author has a following! He must appeal to the masochists. As far as I'm concerned, he's simply to damn lazy to ever finish a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is a complete, good story

Yea we could have learned more about Sally. Why she decided to blow up her marriage and humiliate her husband but it was a short, complete story with an ending: they were getting divorced. No one should doubt it after the way she carried on. Husband was having a bad day, snapped at his wife when he told her he needed to go out of town to save his job. Its not like he volunteered or tried to fuck up her life. He was just doing what he had to do. She has sex in public, humiliates him by shoving her adultery in his face and then fucks the guy again in front of their neighbors. What other kind of ending is there for this story? JPB does often leave a story without a clear ending. This was not one. 4 stars.

Not your best but better than 99% of the LW stories written these days.

The sequel is NOT the same story. Too many changes in the character of the wife and no real remorse on her part. Thank you JPB for all of your work. You belong in the LW Hall of Fame

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
Is that it

Started well, finished poorly, what more is there to be said. 2 **

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyover 9 years ago
Cuckold Fantasy

If you are a cuckold wannabe like me, this story was fun to read. I especially liked how she gave Sam head at the airport. The phone call was a bit abrupt, which made it unrealistic, but I still enjoyed the writing. I have pictured myself being hidden in our garage with my wife coming home with a colleague, watching her head disappear as he smiles and smirks. I plan to read the sequel now. Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I wish

You could give a score of a minus 5 for assholes who can't finish a story.

HoppydoodleHoppydoodleover 9 years ago
Pissed off.

I let my rage out on both their genitals while they were in the back seat of the mustang in the driveway. That was just the start of the bloodshed. My sequels to most of JPB's stories would belong in the Horror section.

calflashcalflashabout 9 years ago
typical

typical "brain fart" story from the master of such. Write a complete story or give it up.

KarenEKarenEabout 9 years ago
Not Bad

But unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Usual crap from this old decreipit dying fart.

JPB is a sorry individual who posts his pathetic tales to spite his approaching death.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
To "Anon," Calflash, & Happydoodle

You totally ream JPB a new one on this story, and yet, there is NOTHING in your own story file. If YOU can do SO much better, why don't you try to finish this tale?

I don't think you are up to his level ( which sometimes isn't all that high), to where you could write the ending! Challenge accepted, anyone??? I didn't think so.

What is the saying? Oh yeah: "Those who can't do, teach. Those who can't teach, criticize." It's not perfect, but it is HIS story.

BigK

Dubby49Dubby49almost 9 years ago
I'm sure

there's a story in here but try as I might, I couldn't find it (unless there's a part 2).

JPB has taken a full page to tell us

1. He had a bad day, culminating in being told to btravel and break an engagement planned for 3 months.

2. His wife was totally pissed off (understandable) but ragged on him for putting his work ahead of her. (stupid cunt).

3. He let her have it and told her to fuck off (stupid arsehole).

4. She fucked some guy and rubbed his nose in it. (Really stupid cunt).

5. He came home and decide to fuck her over. (Great).

No background, no idea what kind of marriage, has she done this before, do they just coexist, what he's going to do. In short - nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And Sally should be history

John works to put a roof over their head and food in their mouths and if you've ever worked in a big Company and had your Boss tell you to get jumping on something your only question is high how you need to jump to keep your job. So while she may have been disappointed about the theater it seems to me she could have found a girlfriend to go with her and been a little more understanding of John's job requirements. Who wouldn't divorce a wife that had reacted to bad news by having an affair? Not the kind of woman you want to be married to. I would have liked to see more written about the fallout and the divorce. Maybe some revenge on the wife and her lover, but that's not going to happen in a JPB story. Well played Bob. Well played.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 8 years ago
Read it Again, Unfortunately

I read this story about 3 years ago and did not like it then. I felt it was not finished and guessed that Bob would never write a 2nd chapter. I was right.

Some have said that the ending was good because the husband indicated that the wife was history. Well, considering how Bob writes and the little detail he gave us in this submission, let's follow that to the logical conclusion shall we.

First, it is obvious that the wife has little love for her husband. She could not have done what she did if she still loved him. Given that, it is doubtful there will be any crying on her part over a divorce.

Second, even if they lived in a state where filing for adultery would have any impact, he has no proof so he is out of luck there. There will be a 50/50 split. Since he probably makes significantly more money than she does, he will probably end up paying her alimony or some type of maintenance for some extended period of time.

In the end, she will get half of the community assets in addition to the maintenance. She will probably move in with her buddy Sam and they will have a great time traveling and screwing on the beach on the exes dime.

He will get half of the assets, the opportunity to pay court costs and lawyer's fees, another monthly bill and his right hand until (with a limited budget) he can line up something else.

Unfortunately, since Bob did not finish the story, this is the only conclusion I can imagine. I prefer justice in a story. There is none indicated here.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Cunt!

She berates him about his "precious job," but you can bet if he refused to go to Boston, took her to the play and got fired, she'd be call him a loser and dump his ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
finish??

Now what?

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 7 years ago

so what happened the next day?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm not usually a stickler for details,

But if Sam was someone she worked with what was she doing at home when he called for a packed bag. And if she was home when he called why didn't he use her car to jump start his.

Of if she was at work when he called for the bag, it was a bit presumptuous of him to make her go home and pack his bag and then drive to the airport.

Just saying..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No ending?

No Ending?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Violates the general FTDS principle. Pretty good otherwise

Total JPB DB non ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Typical Wimp JPB stuff

Like Sally character would be too concerned about "tomorrow." This is a typical cuck stuff from wimp JPB.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

like your stories but like endings better than this one what happened to sally does he dump the bitch or take her back finish the story please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Don't ya'll know by now

JPB flunked out of English before the teacher told him stories were supposed to have endings.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
The last sentence saved it.

Living alone is better than a slut like that. Divorce her and move on, find happiness, and don't give her another thought.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i loved the story and gave it 5 stars. John deserves a much better wife that this slut. Just because he had a work emergency and missed the play, she sucks and fucks another guy and throws her marriage away. He is better off without this whore. I am glad she is history

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I have been married

To one of these women who never had enough money, spent all we earned, and then borrowed me into debt. This was accompanied by constant complaints that I had to work. This type of woman can never be satisfied, and the husband is much better off alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don’t stand there watching them in the car at the airport. Walk up, open the door, punch the guy in the throat, and say “She’s all yours now!”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Should have gone out and nearly killed them both. The dumb whore didn't understand he had to go to that client to save his job. KILL OR MAIME THEM BOTH...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The JPB random word generator churns out another gem.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Well done - surprised you didn't follow it up yourself. 5*

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Another story about wimp that JPB reveals himself once you loses his illusion of playing Van Damme with his fighting skills. Silly absurdities. I am surprised there was no gangbanging, slutting, and anal sex which is JPB favorite hogwash present in most of his stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another piece of shit story. The least you could do is end the fucking thing.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Ruined

Ruined by the poor ending.We needed to know what happened the next day and did he kick the shit out of Sam?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

incomplete

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Another typical JPB story that has no ending. For some reason, he thinks that not ending a story makes him a good writer. Nope!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

to nitpic, JPB's mc's rarely(rarely, not never) have the normal set of xy chromosomes or the average % of testosterone, that a normal heterosexual male in the US has. So they v rarely get any revenge on their wives lovers much less put a physical hurting on them. V occasionally the mc's will get some kind of revenge; tells the lovers wife, or boss, puts a scratch in his car or pisses on his shadow, so dont hold your breath. JPB's mc's dont even get much revenge on the cheating cunts, so this is typical. I will say that he more often finishes the story before giving his mc a normal set of chromosomes( guessing they usualy have at best an xxy or else are fem to male trans, and the mc's think they are normal and never go check testosterone levels to see if need a boost. Just like the cheating wives never check w/ potential lover's wife about the open marriage he claims to have or to verify that the lovers wife is frigid and he is welcome to dip his wic anywhere but in her. rk

other authors have to either finish the dam story or write a finish with some oomph to it(as one wld expect w/ a normal red blooded american male, altho w/ the last 2 american generations of fatties trans snowflakes and cowardly wimps, they wld recognize themselves in JPB's mcs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic cuck crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why was it “a bad choice on her part” as you say?

It seems like she wants a divorce. No indication here that she has any regrets nor that she does not fair well in the divorce. This story is very incomplete and unfulfilling.

Mikie1955Mikie195512 months ago

This is the third story that I have read of yours. They seem to be going downhill in terms of quality. I am a huge fan of yours but these last few stories seem like you don't care.

NitpicNitpic7 months ago
Where

Where is the rest?.What happened "tomorrow",left like this ,it is another one of the authors nothing stories?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS