Salvation through Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good,"

"Ma he stretched me Ma."

"Yes Susi, his penis is very large for a Vietnamese."

"Why should Vietnamese be small Ma?"

"We are small made, that's why."

"Why is brother's so big."

"Like his dad he is gifted."

"I could feel the semen flowing in Ma. Will it go into my womb?"

"It surely will."

"Then I can get pregnant."

"Not this time for you periods ended only a day before."

"Next time?"

"Not if you have it tomorrow."

"Can I Ma?"

"If you want it. Do you?"

"Every day." She giggled girlishly.

"Should brother use condom Ma?"

"He should or else you will get pregnant."

"Should I take pills Ma."

"It all depends on when you want to get pregnant."

"But I want to get pregnant. I want to bear his baby soon."

"In that case we cannot remain in this town. We must go far away and you two must act as if you are married." She was silent for quite a while. She had to digest this stupendous information.

"Ma."

"Yes Susi."

"And you Ma."

"I will be mother to one and mother-in-law to the other."

"Do you want to be my mother or Dan's mother?"

"You two must decide. What would you want to be?"

"I do not have a choice. Our culture demands that you have a son. And I will have a woman's dream—mother for mother-in-law. Such a beautiful arrangement" She hugged me and was giggling.

"What wrong with you Susi?"

"Ma, do you masturbate?"

"Is this a question a daughter asks of mother?"

"If you can so can I" Her eyes turned to her breast. Brother who was sleeping by my side had one hand on her breast. She turned her gaze to her spread and stained vulva and my exposed vulva. I laughed.

"I suppose under the circumstances the question is not improper."

"Please answer the question Ma."

"I do."

"Who is you fantasy man?"

"Your father."

"Some times yes, but most of the time?" Silence, but I was looking guiltily this way and that just as she was doing when I was asking her these same questions a short while ago. "I'll answer for you. Your son." Again silence. Look here Ma, please be open about it. You have just turned forty. You are bursting with sexual desires as you demonstrated just now. Who is going to satisfy it? Some filthy man in this town?

"So?"

"You must with your son."

"But he is my son, the product of my womb."

"Yes, he is and that is all the more reason you have it with him than a total stranger. He understands your breasts more than any other man; he knows your vulva inside out again more than any other man possibly could. He is the fittest man to have sex with you." I smiled. I had not thought of this aspect.

"But would he not be shocked."

"He would love it. Did he not fondle you now? I saw him do it. He was so soft and so erotic too. Did you love it?

"Very much."

"He would love to be inside you. Before the sun sets you will unite with your son."

"But I will be coming between him and you."

"You are talking nonsense, Ma, utter nonsense." She was quite angry. "We are boat people. We are in the boat sailing towards salvation. We share just as the people who were in the boat with you shared whatever they had."

Son stirred.

"Get up Dan," said Susi. "You have more to do."

"He must be tired," said mother, mother like. I went into a spell of hawking laughter. "His penis is already getting bigger. He is ready" I held it up for mother to see. "See it is turgid and is visibly hardening with each heart beat."I will direct the show."Now sit with legs crossed as you would back home.

I sat up and crossed my legs in a way only a woman born in the East can.

"Dan, come here and lie down with your head on mother's lap."

"Why Sis?"

"What a question. To suckle of course. Please do as I tell you," she said. He obeyed. "Suckle." If he had any objection he did not show it. "Suckle," she said again. My tits are large and invitingly swollen. Dan gently took it between his lips and sucked.

"Is he doing a good job Ma?"

"No," I said. It was so funny that I was laughing. "The previous times he was not sucking but biting toothlessly. Ask him to cover his teeth with his lips and bite as hard as he can." He did that and I clicked and moaned. I pushed his head to the other breast and he worked on that too. Slowly and without being aware of it I was uncrossing my legs and spreading my thighs. My son's head was now between my thighs. I pushed his head down to my vulva spreading my thighs further and further.

"Lick me my son," I said. I was without shame and without any feeling of wrong doing.

Dan was once again resting his chin on his hands was inspecting a vulva, mine this time."

"Remember it Dan," Susi asked

"Nope," he said.

"Because his eyes were closed," I said. "Like puppies his eyes did not open at birth. It took an hour for him to do so."

"Carbon copy of Susi's," he said.

"Dan darling it's the other way about. Mine is the copy."

"Sorry Sis," he said. He opened the lips and peeped in. "Sis I can hardly imagine ourselves issuing out through that tiny canal."

It was funny to see Dan and Susi rubbing cheeks as they critically examined their mother's vulva. I felt no shyness, only immeasurable affection.

"I also wonder Dan," she said. He ran his finger along the edges of the lips and then using both hands widened the cleft to take a hard look at the clitoris. Then he ran his lips along the edges; it stopped at the clitoris. He was now licking in earnest. He was doing it just like his father. My pelvis was heaving up and down and at the right time he paused and then he swiped slowly and broadly and for finale he bit with his lip covered teeth. I moaned and then I screamed.

"Come up son. I want you inside me." He came up but when I held his penis I do not why my hands were trembling and I was not able to guide it into my vagina.

"I can't bring myself to insert it," I said, "you do it Susi." Susi guided her brother's penis into her mother's vagina. I put my palm on the back of her neck and brought her lips to my nipple. She was sucking as my son and I climaxed in unison. All three lay in a peaceful huddle.

Boat people had once again made landfall on a friendly shore.

12