All Comments on 'Sandi's Sojourn to the New World Pt. 01'

by 33WastedYears

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
the only

good thing was that it was short, stupid and mundane but short.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
interesting

BUT where is it going cos it hasn't gone anywhere yet!

- seems a bit repetitious as well

but it's a good angle to start with ........I think..................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not erotic

And not a story either. Just a rant.

looking4itlooking4italmost 9 years ago

This has to be one of the most sociopathic cunts ever written into a story on lit. If she could remember nothing how are you getting her thoughts down?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Wow! I'm in no way a BTB fan.

But this broad is fucking insane. Why stay married if she hated her husband that much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
When is the divorce?

No remorse, loves a big dick. No appoligy. Divorce is the only solution.you could have finished this short story instead of adding another chapter .

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
Another therapy session

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that this is a true story, and that the author is writing these stories as a form of therapy, to vent all of his anger and get it all out of his system, so that he can finally heal and move on.

If that's truly the case, then allow me to speculate about this situation from my third-party perspective. I'm no psychologist, and I've never played one on TV, so feel free to dismiss/ignore what I'm about to write. It's just my opinion.

It seems to me that some part of you (the author) enjoys the thought of your wife having an affair with "The Dick." Why else would you want to know every detail? You would think it would be too painful to even imagine, and yet you not only demanded to know every detail (from the size of his dick, to where he finished, etc.), but you even filled in the blanks with your own imagination when your wife refused to answer.

Let's assume that what I just wrote is true. Even if you did enjoy it at some level, it doesn't excuse her infidelity and betrayal. That is unforgivable. If you did enjoy it, however, then you're also not being completely honest with her. Maybe if you were both honest with each other, your marriage could have been saved, and you could have both been happy.

I'm confused about the letters, though. Why would she write "The Dick" a letter? And why would she keep it in a drawer instead of sending it to him? If this happened 20 years ago, why on earth would she be writing to him so many years later? That part just doesn't add up.

Again, assuming this is a true story, I hope that by writing this story, it gives you some closure. Your user name alone is tragic. I can't imagine that any relationship that lasts 33 years can ever truly be "wasted." Just because she made that decision to betray you twenty years ago doesn't mean she never loved you. The fact that she ended the relationship and continued your marriage for another twenty years speaks volumes about where her heart was.

That's my view from the therapist's chair. I won't even send you a bill.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
She is a complete selfish person...

She is a complete selfish person...Her thoughts showed it...No respect or love for him...Just her pleasure was the main and only goal...The husband saying: "My part is to trust you more, but your part is proving that you are trustworthy.", is just a dream that will never come true...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
sorry the implication is he went back to her after even with her attitude and lived with it for 20 years

how stupid can one man be? She lies and lies and hides from him and he knows it. Dead wives tell no lies. This piece of gutter trash needs to be throw away forever and it should have happened the first time. Sorry no amount of weaseling or manipulation can forgive what he has done to himself. To take back such a piece of trash is do prove you have no self respect what so ever, and are nothing but a slave to pay her way as she fucks any and all that want to infect her with the latest STD going around. Sorry don't continue this there is no reason for this marriage to even exist.

tbear58tbear58almost 9 years ago
Sometimes a divorce is not convenient.

The author said this is based on truth. I have seen many husbands dragged through the mud, have to pay the bitch a high alimony and even lose their kids even though she cheated on him. So maybe that's why he didn't dump her.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Nicely done

good setup, interested to see how this plays out. Always love the true stories, the details are always so good. Although I dont know how you remembered all that dialogue.

Her thoughts are exactly why you can never trust a cheater, without true regret, demonstrated by reparations and restoration as you said. She does not have that, and for that. Best just to move on from a woman like this, sounds like you eventually did, good for you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What's the point? Why are they still married?

This guy is too stupid to keep a wife. No wonder she has no respect for him. I guess he brings in a nice check, and Mr. Real Dick is otherwise obligated so she can't marry him. Really, who cares what happens to these sorry losers? Where's the drama, the wit, the plot? The relationship sewers are full of this shit. Just hold your nose and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I liked this point:

That it wasn't JUST about earning trust, or JUST about showing remorse, or JUST about putting up with his suspisions, and desire to know her passwords and such. It wasn't even JUST about her being patient enough to wait him out for his forgivness.

It was ALSO about HER responsibility to REPAIR the damage!

Don't just beg for forgivness and expect it to come. Don't just sell some story that it won't ever happen again (which here you show to really be a lie!). Actually get off your ass and work on REPAIRING the damage that you have caused!

Too often the steps one might take to repair the damage are glossed over in these types of stories. No one really has a good answer I guess......even counseling heavy stories like those from Ohio fall short, as most authors seem to focus MOSTLY on trust, and to a lesser degree, respect.

I don't know how well your story will or won't work, and it is too early to judge it fairly. Must confess that timeline issues are very confused in this chapter one, so you will have to work to straighten that out in later chapters (hopefully the NEXT one), but this sad tale might have some promise to it after all.

BTW, it is just like Swingerjoe to focus on a man's dick, and then try to convince you that you were too. Naturally, since those are HIS first thoughts about the guy fucking his wife, they also MUST be yours, right? Actually, his armchair spiel was almost funny. Too bad he can't actually try to be helpful, without crafting his words towards some kind of agenda. As I read your story, it was clear that the narrator, is hurt, shocked, saddend and depressed about her betrayal. He is trying to make sense of it, and asking WHY? And she hasn't been any help in trying to explain. He isn't asking the details for purposes of titilation, he is trying to get HER to focus on what happened, and trying to see if she can even be honest with herself. Since he duduces that she CAN'T (by using this line of questioning), he KNOWS that she can't be honest with him. But Swingerjoe is too busy trying to dismantle stories about guys who DON'T like their wives fucking around, that it is his natural instinct to make the questions seem pervy. Sad, really. Hey Joe, just read the story and tell us if you liked it or not and then move on........

Interesting, if slightly flawed start that features some strong ideas, and a decent sense of intrique. Keep working, and good luck on the next! Thanks!

33WastedYears33WastedYearsalmost 9 years agoAuthor
A little from Column A; a little from Column B

Thanks for your comments, one and all. I am honored that you would spend your time reading, then commenting. I will say one thing, after all is said and done (we've been divorced for a year), I really don't know why I didn't kick her to the curb and move on. I just really believed in marriage. I still do, but it takes two. I have learned in the last year + that she didn't. Still, 33 years is a long time.

As for the "penis envy" thing on my part, like I said in the first story, it was only a fantasy. I didn't want it to happen in real life. As a result of her infidelity and subsequent non-information, I was left to try to figure out why she had done it. A "big dick" was one explanation, but it could have been something else I haven't even thought about. When you've been cheated on, these things run through your head. "What if I'm not pleasing her sexually?" Writing a story of this nature, I did "eeny meeny miney moe" and selected this one.

Don't give up on me yet. I'm presenting the stories here in the order I wrote them. I think my writer's "voice" became more defined as the stories went along. There are two more parts to this one and 5 more in a series, with ideas for two more. This part is the closest to actual events (as the blurb) states. I DID catch her cheating. Beyond the shadow of a doubt. I decided at that time not to cut her loose - we had three kids. I honestly (naively) thought that an event like this would bring her to the table so we could work it out. It didn't. I hope you enjoy the rest of the stories. I tried to make the sex different than the run of the mill stuff.

chytownchytownalmost 9 years ago
Thanks For The Read***

I hope you finish the story in a reasonable time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
think maybe you should have used some back story

this seems to be about some cunt that got her box banged over 20 years ago and her asshole is just now screaming about it

Not even going to continue reading it simply because it now makes very little sense

- 5

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cheating whore stories suck.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - I hate this story so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous