All Comments on 'Sandra'

by wajawhiii

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good story

Just spoiled a little by changing from first person to third person on the second page.

I became he.

First person made it more personal.and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Surprised at how good it is

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
All 5 stars

The scale only goes to 5 or I'd have given you more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ROFL

I read this line, then skipped to page 3 and gave you the 1 you deserve.

"The house was a two-story, three-bedroom bungalow "

Bungalow def'n : noun. 1A low house having only one storey

ESL story for sure

oldmooseoldmooseover 5 years ago
Good job! If a bit rushed at the end.

To Anonymous above. A bungalow is not always one story (as you spell it storey I infer that you live in the UK or Australia). If there is a second story, it is usually under the roof, with dormers. By making such a rash decision on a rather minor point you missed a very sexy tale.

My only criticism of the story is that the interaction with Sandra felt hurried. It could have used more buildup, like the interaction with his sister.

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Family live

Bobby is a lucky guy. He has 3 women to love. It would be great if he could give all 3 a baby bump

crawler101crawler101over 5 years ago
1*

wish i could give less than 1*

Ivo_ShandorIvo_Shandorover 5 years ago
Part 2?

I absolutely think a part 2 is in order.

DunkirkDunkirkover 5 years ago
Pussy galore

He should get all 3 pregnant

shang40shang40over 5 years ago

True incest is best. And best is with Mom

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love

Great expression of love.Put a wonderful and respectful spin on incest.

pg240pg240over 5 years ago
Nice, emotional story

Very loving. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice Touch At The End

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Huh??

This was a good story til the end. You rushed the loving with the mom. They got into bed and when they were finished.....

wtsimmons1964wtsimmons1964over 4 years ago
Fantastic Story

I was enthralled as you kept dragging another person into the plot, fantastic writing. Please continue to share stories with us. Taboo is your forte, I can tell.

DainIIIDainIIIover 4 years ago
Mmmmm

Very well written. This is the fourth story I have read of yours. You have become one of my favorite authors here on Literotica.

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Very loving and tender story but would have loved to see how thing worked out more.another chapter would be nice.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 3 years ago

The description of the sex with his mother was pathetic. He's just a toy now. 2*

racfguyracfguyalmost 3 years ago

Cecilia's parents were idiots. Bobby didn't come from a 'broken home.' Sandra's husband (Janet and Bobby's father) died. He and Sandra weren't divorced. A 'broken home' is when the parents divorce. They insisted that Cecilia was 'marrying down.' Sandra, Bobby and Janet most likely had more money than they did, due to the settlement from the Dad's death. They used that excuse so they didn't have to pay for Ceclilia's wedding. Sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I gave it a rating of 5. This is a pretty well told story (an easy 4 rating) that also describes sexy PUBIC HAIR (that should ALWAYS be there in mom stories and be abundantly there / thick untrimmed) as a dark triangle.It was an easy 5 when I read the hairy pussy description.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

That was actually one of the sweetest stories I have ever read on here. great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous