All Comments on 'Sara Shows Me'

by KenAndSara

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KenAndSaraKenAndSaraover 9 years agoAuthor
Alrighty, then

Now, I'm going to let each of you know that while I think feedback about the story is fine, the comments were taking a dark and violent turn. Something I don't think belong on this page.

Look at the tags for the story. If you aren't a big fan of cuck stories, forced watching or female led stories, then move along. Nothing to see here. There are thousands of others you can check out...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story in a great series

But then, I'm capable of reading the story tags, and so is my husband, so we generally enjoy what we read or are at least open to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1*

Just an enormous pile of shit

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Good story

I liked the plot but the character development was not there. I suggest before you submit any more stories that you print them out then read one page slowly on one day then read the next page a couple of days later. I would make sure to repeat this process at least twice. This will give you time to subjectively process what you have written plus you might just think of what could be added to make the story better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

my boyfriend and I love your stories. We can't wait for the next one.

CrassCrassabout 9 years ago

I liked the story a lot. I found that the internal monologue by the narrator gave me a feeling for his character. I also liked the playfulness that crept into the dialogue. Even brief comments gave the impression of a low key fencing match.

I might be completely up my own ass here, but when the narrator gave his "Oooh, intriguing." comment, I smiled. Those two words conveyed both a vulnerability he was trying to mask, and a misogynistic attitude (trying to protect himself by not taking her seriously). I loved that.

The woman's feminine dominance was well executed too. This is the sort of story I would like to share with my girlfriend, if only I wasn't desperately trying to hide my sick obsession with all things perverse. Also, she might start getting ideas. Keep 'em down, keep 'em down, keep 'em down.

There, that last string fits in more with Literotica's usual comments.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous