All Comments on 'Sarah has Sex at a Nudist Beach'

by SarahCD

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
ShortyMacShortyMac11 months ago

I use to go to Blacks Beach in San Diego California back in the 70’s. It wasn’t as active as the beach you went to though. For that kinda beach that was in Ocean Beach. That beach was only accessible during low tide. It was pretty much a gay beach although some straight people did go there also. Where the beach met the cliffs it was hollowed out so nobody on the cliffs above could see what was going on. I was there once with my lover Pete and we went into the cove for some ‘fun’. We were in a 69 and had a small audience watching us and stroking themselves too. My lover was in his 50’s (yeah I had daddy issues) and a couple of the guys watching us were too. Pete got me on my hands and knees and took me doggy style. One of the guys watching moved in front of me and was stroking his yummy looking 6-7 inch cock. I licked my lips seductively as a hint for him to stick that hard cock in my mouth. He got the idea real quick. So as Pete was pounding my tight ass I’m sucking this total stranger’s nice cock. The guy I was sucking came first then I came without touching my cock and last to cum was Pete. The stranger thanked me and walked off. Pete and I walked out into the surf and cleaned up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahCD@SarahCD
I have been a crossdresser for a long time. I call myself ‘Sarah’ when I’m dressed as a girl. She has been a part of me for over twenty years. I can’t even remember the last time I wore only male clothes. I don’t, even own any mens underwear or jeans. Some of my earliest memor...