All Comments on 'Sarah Learns A Lesson'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Nice!

Very Nice, cute and very beliveable. Iam not a small boob fan myself but the story was well written and very hot. Well done.

ChasBChasBover 10 years ago
Don't Stop

SmallTitFan, Sarah doesn't want to stop and neither should you. Dad hardly had to nudge before she responded, and rather avidly, at that! I would certainly love to know what happens next, and thereafter, and when the wife returns and digs what has happened. And maybe Sarah's tits will suddenly grow to a satisfactory large B cup. A is just a bit tiny to me. I hate all the stories with DD and +, though. Pam Anderson is a great singer, but she looks a bit grotesque, even in Playboy pics. Sorry, supersized babes - I like 'em middling.

MayorReynoldsMayorReynoldsover 10 years ago
Very interesting.

I admit I was apprehensive about where this story was heading. Alcohol-aided seductions don't sit well with me, even if it's just a little loosening up and not full-on drunkenness. But rather than this story taking a darker, rapier kind of road, you wrapped it up nicely with a consensual conclusion. The "poetic justice" punishment fit well with the narrative, and since you've left things open for a sequel, I'm curious as to what's next for this very naughty dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well Done

Nice arousing story.....Will there be a Chapter 2?

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanover 10 years agoAuthor
Erotic fantasy

As an author, I can imagine and fantasize about things that I would never do. Many men fantasize about having a threesome but few ever do, and many would turn down the opportunity if it was ever presented. Married men fantasize about having sex with a woman other than their wife but most never do so in reality. I would never get a girl intoxicated to have non-consensual sex with her, though many of us have used alcohol to encourage a woman to drop her inhibitions (and her panties.) I will admit to having fantasies about a former step-daughter but I never got her drunk and I never touched her in a sexual way. (I also had fantasies about killing my former mother-in-law, but I never did so. Do those fantasies make me a murderer?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's a fantasy

Liked the story. You shouldn't even dignified the comment with a response. Keep writing good stories so I can enjoy these instead of the crap I have to sift through to find something decent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Kinky; hee-hee

Love the far-fetched lesson, but even more, the daughter's twist at the end.

Is there more?

DKP

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous