All Comments on 'Sarah Shared the Hot Tub and Sauna'

by SarahCD

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesover 1 year ago

Okay, THIS story was so HOT for me! To be with both a man and a woman!!! I would LOVE this type of relationship!

You wrote, "If you want to dress like a girl, then you have to behave like a girl." She told me to come and sit next to her boyfriend. She took my hand and placed it right on the front of his shorts. I was so excited and embarrassed. I was touching another man's cock. I could feel it through the thin wet material; a dream come true for me." WOW! My own cock leaked, reading that!

Then actually sucking his cock! OHHHH! And having him cum in MY mouth, and her liking that I did it !

A dream come true? YES! Will it ever happen like that for me in real life? Probably not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSarahCD@SarahCD
I have been a crossdresser for a long time. I call myself ‘Sarah’ when I’m dressed as a girl. She has been a part of me for over twenty years. I can’t even remember the last time I wore only male clothes. I don’t, even own any mens underwear or jeans. Some of my earliest memor...