All Comments on 'Sarah's Awakening Ch. 01'

by SarahBoyfriend

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
DunaDunaover 11 years ago
What is this?

Neither wife nor before wedding story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
shit

pure shit. 1 star fucktard!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thief

Great story, too bad you ripped it off from another author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Married or unmarried.

Cuckolding is still FETISH, post it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fine stuff

Really excellent stuff, cuckolding with impregnation. We need more of this in LW. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fetish

Should be fetish or gay male

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Really shit stuff. We need less of this shit. 1 star

YusakuYusakuover 11 years ago
Fantastic

Please keep going with this! And this is of course the correct category as anyone who's been here a while should know...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent Story

Excellent story of a couple discovering cuckolding at an early age. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can You Spell Fetish?

Guess not. 1*

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
They just don't understand...

I says "Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

Get it?

Extra marital

Sharing

Get it?

Although, I agree that in this case they are not married. But they are engaged. Close enough.

Sadly, the story wasn't great. Jumpingmthempov, even for a "couple" author, makes a weaker story.

Zed56Zed56over 11 years ago
Hey Shadow Man

Looks to me like your the one who does not get it. Did you happen to read the bio of the authors? Probably not. They state their FETISHES are cukolding. Strange the authors themselves consider being a cukold a fetish. Of course that's just the people who wrote the story But then again its everybody else who does not get it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexy

I'm not usually into cuckold fantasies, but loved this story. Great writing!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Generally weak story

Not LW, probably better in Reluc/NonCon - not sure why our Hero is depicted as Asian (could be teenie weinie, could be alcohol intolerance, probably not math-excellence) but it seems gratuitous.

Sweetie is unlikely to forget what a good fuck is like! And will probably make sure that memory stays recent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a couple

of sick fucks get a life you losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Book those appointments now

She needs to see an STD specialist. He needs to see a psychiatrist.

LindeLindeover 11 years ago
more

I want more. What happens next? Does Sarah realize she'll never be satisfied the way things were? Continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
VERY SEXY STORY

Very good writing,very sexy story.One of the best I have read lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot

My wife and I can't wait to see the next chapter. Does Sarah get a gang banged in front of johnny? Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

WACC story 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love the story

Is she going to end up pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Where is Sarah's Awakening Chapter Two?

Can't wait for the next installment, assuming you decide to write it! Bring on the next chapter with Brian and Brady getting a piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My lil asian wifey awakens

Great story I loved the way Johnny has pangs of being turned on and guilt and interest in his girls pleasure all at once. I know because it happened to me.

My Asian wife is beautiful and I have always had the fantasy of her making it with another man while I watch. She had always told me no she did not like the idea.

Well well things change, we were on vacation in Fla with another couple and she did not even like this guy, he is fresh and is always giving her a bad time. Well 2nd to last day of vaca, we are all drinking and we go to Edens rooftop. there you can dance clothed or naked or somewhere in-between. She is kinda drunk and after two vodka and grapefruit she finally takes her top off showing her pretty breasts, our friends are naked , I am shirtless.

well the dancing is good and I have to go to the restroom, I am gone maybe 5 mins and when I come back wifey is naked and dancing so sexy she is getting a lot of attention which she likes her rocking body looks so hot , her shaved pussy an added attraction.

she then tells me she is drunk and we have to leave, our hotel is only 5 blocks away, but I don't want to risk sobering her up or re-instilling her inhibitions.

we 4 jump in a cab and away to hotel, there we put on some music, she wants to go to bed but we other 3 want to play spin the bottle, within 15 minutes my buddy has my Asian wife on the couch and is giving her incredible oral sex and he is fingering her ass, me and his wife are pleasuring each other but mostly watching.

he gives her a thundering orgasm and after that she cannot get enough, she fucked him in all positions having orgasm after orgasm she fucks me in between fucking him again I fuck his wife as well . he must have cum in my pretty Asian wife at least 4 times including cumming in her pretty mouth.

I came in my wife 3 times too!

It was totally hot and I loved it

we all slept late the next day and wifey was sore, but acted as if nothing happened and our friend to his credit acted the same we just went about sightseeing and frolicking on the beach.

there was more fun later back home at the disco, more on that later

had to share my cuck story

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Fantasy

Cuck’s fantasy is to be a pimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous