Sarah's Indiscretion Ch. 01

Story Info
Housewife finds love elsewhere.
2.8k words
3.4
74.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1Kiki
1Kiki
36 Followers

Sarah was unfulfilled in her life...her marriage was a wreck. Ryan had been the love of her life for so long, but he just didn't share her interests any longer. They had grown apart, he was never really interested in sex. Sarah had always loved sex, but when she turned 30, she had this amazing sexual awakening that Ryan wasn't too keen on sharing in. She wanted to recapture, or capture rather, the one thing in their marriage they had lacked...a sex life that would bring fireworks. Again, he resisted and Sarah looked for more. Then one day, she met someone who quickly became more than just a night of phone sex, or an erotic email. Sarah pretty much cut all ties with the men she had been trying to seduce online and on the phone and concentrated on her new male friend.

He was amazing to her. He was everything she had always wanted and had always wanted to be. He was strong and sure, not afraid of anything. He was honest and sincere and soon had her heart on a string. He literally took her breath away! Sarah's world was turned upside down and she realized she was falling in love.

Ryan and Sarah's marriage continued to get worse. She tried to spice things up, had handcuffs, toys, anal beads, nipple clamps and flavored lubes...but Ryan was turned off by them. He went so far as to tell her she was unnatural and he couldn't deal with her games. She fell into a depression where this part of her life was concerned.

Her friendship with Dan continued to grow stronger though and they made plans to meet. As the day grew closer, Sarah became more nervous than she had ever been in her life. Every thought she had during her waking hours and even her dreams were centered around Dan. She had no idea how he felt about her, but she suspected he knew how she felt about him. What was it about him that was so overwhelmingly magnetic? How could he bring her out of every horrible slump she fell into with just a "hello"? While Sarah knew that there would be sex involved in this first meeting, she was more nervous about just looking into his eyes and saying "hello" in person for the first time.

She stepped off the plane and saw him as she walked into the terminal. Her heart was ready to jump out of her sweater as she willed her shaky legs to propel her forward into his waiting embrace. Timidly she looked up and saw him smiling down at her, his eyes sparkling like diamonds and she just fell into them. It seemed like an eternity, being lost in his eyes and yet only a few seconds passed before she was able to whisper that "hello" she had longed to say to his face. He answered by lowering his head toward her and kissing her deeply.

His lips were soft as silk, his large arms wrapped around her to steady her as her knees went weak and her legs threatened to give out beneath her. His kisses were unlike any she had ever experienced. Maybe it was due in part to all the sexual tension she was feeling, but she knew she could stay locked onto his lips for a long time. His breath was sweet and his lips full and soft. His tongue slowly parted Sarah's lips and began the exploration of her mouth. Sarah began to tremble like she did when he'd call at night. This man was the epitome of sexiness, why he would even want to be with her, she didn't understand and at this point, she didn't much care. The feelings Sarah had cultivated for Dan were so strong that she couldn't stop the trembling inside.

"Baby are you cold? What's wrong?" he asked with genuine concern.

"N-n-nothing, no I'm fine," she stammered, feeling utterly ridiculous.

"Let's go get your luggage and go back to my place, I have dinner waiting for you."

Hand in hand, Sarah and Dan walked to the luggage carousel and found her bags. He placed a hand on the small of her back as he guided her through the doors of the airport and into the parking lot toward his car. They made light small talk on the drive to his house, settling into the ease of their friendship once again. But Sarah could see him stealing glances at her and she certainly couldn't seem to keep her eyes off him.

They pulled up to an incredibly gorgeous home and he opened her door for her. His butler came out to bring her bags in. Sarah was feeling very much like white trash by now, and yet, on the other hand, she felt like a princess in a fairy tale. She knew Dan had made a good living, but she had no clue he was so well off. She imagined that walking into the home would be typical of a single man with a lot of money...she thought his home would be cold and devoid of a woman's decorating touch. She was wrong! Dan's home was elegantly, but comfortably decorated. He was an avid art collector, yet another thing they had in common. Through their talks, she knew he loved Monet, Van Gogh and one of her favorite photographers, Ansel Adams.

"I'll give you the grand tour later love, right now, dinner awaits us," his voice broke through her reverie.

Sarah followed Dan into a very homey dining room where the table was set very intimately. Candles illuminated a beautifully set table, and a bottle of champagne chilled in a bucket on a stand next to Dan's chair. He pulled her chair out for her to be seated and she felt like royalty. Sarah breathed a whispered "thank you" to Dan as he took his own seat. And before she could speak, the door on the other side of the room opened and a waiter walked in to pour the bubbly. "To us, it's about time we met," Dan toasted Sarah.

"To us," she echoed before taking a small sip.

Salads were brought out and placed before them, as was a warm basket of fresh rolls and real butter. Everything smelled divine and tasted even better. Their champagne glasses were refilled and another bottle put in place of the empty one. The waiter brought out plates of prime rib with steaming au jus and horseradish and baked potatoes with butter and sour cream.

Sarah's eyes welled up with tears, "you remembered," she whispered.

"Of course baby, I remember everything about you that you've ever told me in the past year and a half."

A favorite meal of Sarah's, but one she hadn't had since Ryan took her out the night of her Junior Prom...as a tear escaped her eyes, Dan reached over and caught it with a finger, then placed his hand upon her cheek and drew her close for another kiss.

After their meal, two bottles of champagne and Crème Brulee for dessert, Dan pushed back his chair and pulled Sarah's back for her. He escorted her to another room that was double the size of the dining room and pushed a button on the wall. Immediately, a fire was roaring in the fireplace and soft music filled the air. She realized they were in a smaller version of an old-fashioned ballroom. His right arm wrapped around her slender frame and his left hand caught hers as he danced her across the floor. This had to be a dream, one of those many fantasies she had been having of being in his arms. But his kisses were so real, those lips of silk brushing hers and his tongue dancing with hers to the same rhythm as the music, it was an experience like she had never known.

Sarah dropped her left hand from his and slid it around his side to his waist as her right hand came off his shoulder and slid downward as well. Her hands grasped his tight ass and pulled him closer as they danced and kissed. She felt his need against her abdomen, and her eyes danced like the flames of the fire as she opened them and looked up into his emerald green ones. Desire and sexual chemistry flashed between them and they couldn't get each other's clothes off fast enough.

He pulled her sweater over her head with one hand, while his other hand released the clasp of her skirt and it pooled around her feet in the middle of the dance floor. Her fingers quickly rid him of his tie and ripped his shirt from him and buttons flew everywhere. Then she pulled his pants from his hips. They stood there in the firelight, drinking in the image of one another, their breath coming in rapid successions. And like that magnetic pull, they found themselves in each other's arms and Dan was leading her to the bearskin rug lying in front of the fire. He watched Sarah intently as she lay back on the rug, every inch of her skin exposed to him, her pussy glistening in the firelight with desire and want and need. Dan's own desire was prominently displayed for her viewing pleasure. She knew he was well endowed from pictures and him telling her so, but she had no idea that he was so extremely generous in size and she gasped at the sight of him. "Is everything ok baby?" he asked.

"Oh Dan, it's more than ok, it's like paradise. Now please, stop talking and kiss me!"

His tongue lazily traced her lips as his thumbs sought her nipples. His touch sent electric shocks through her sex starved body. She felt like she was drowning in his touch and her entire world melted away. All she knew was that moment, his lips on hers, his hands caressing her nakedness. Her own fingers trailed up and down his back, and she smiled slightly as she felt him shiver under her touch.

Dan's lips moved to her neck and down her collarbone, he was taking his own sweet time making sure he tasted every inch of her. Sarah had never imagined it could be like this. Sure, she had fantasies and dreams, but nothing compared to how she was feeling at that very moment. He captured her right nipple between his teeth and flicked it with his tongue and she arched her back and let out a deep moan. As he sucked each nipple, his hands roamed further down her body, but he had great restraint and did not touch her soaking pussy just yet. He was torturing her and he knew it. Dan trailed his fingers up and down the inside of Sarah's thighs as his lips moved to her stomach. She was writhing beneath him now, straining to get her chance to explore his body that she had craved for so long. But he held her down, told her to relax, and continued his oral journey of her body.

As his lips grazed each hip, he stopped in the middle just long enough to breathe in her sweet aroma, and with a growled "MMMMM", he skipped over her treasure chest and his lips and tongue continued their journey down the inside of her right thigh and back up her left. This time, Sarah couldn't handle his teasing any longer and sat up to pull him back to her. She placed a soft kiss on the corners of his lips and then pushed him onto his back so she could begin her exploration of his magnificent body.

She licked and nibbled and kissed her way across his neck, shoulders and chest. She felt the sharp intake of his breath as she nibbled down his stomach and the tops of his legs. She also spent some time just looking at his large, impressive cock, her mouth watering and her mind reeling with all the possibilities the next day or two could hold. His steely cock danced in front of her face, as if begging her mouth to accept him in. She couldn't resist teasing him the way he had done to her, so she allowed her tongue to pass through her lips just enough to graze the tip and then lowered her lips to his legs.

Sarah's beautiful auburn locks fell loosely around her face as she licked her way around Dan's muscular body. It tickled him and he couldn't help from chuckling.

"What are you laughing at? Am I doing something wrong?" Sarah asked him innocently.

"No baby, nothing wrong at all, your hair just tickles as it sweeps across my skin."

Sarah breathed a sigh of relief and continued to lick her way back up the length of Dan's body. She allowed her nipples to graze the upper portion of his thighs, his thick cock sliding easily between her pendulous breasts. Dan arched his back, trying to maintain as much contact with her body as possible. But Sarah pulled away slightly, slid up the length of him, and kissed him deeply again as his fingers wound through her hair. The look in his eyes was one of longing and desire and Sarah felt butterflies in the pit of her stomach.

She thought she recognized a burning desire, a heated passion in Dan's eyes. As the music continues, she straddles him, deliberately pressing her breasts up into his face as she grinds her pelvis into his. His mouth captures hers and his tongue licks at hers while she rotates and gyrates her hips. She can feel how hard he is as she presses into him. She is so excited, she can hardly breathe.

Sarah is soaking wet with desire and need, but the idea of teasing Dan was still at the forefront of her mind. She lowered her hips so that her pussy just brushed his hard cock. He could feel her wetness and he thrust upward to try and enter her, but she wouldn't let him. Sarah began to rub her very wet pussy up and down the shaft of Dan's cock, letting it slide through her lips and stab at her clit. And as he tried to thrust into her again, she let herself slide back down him inhaling his scent; she closed her eyes and opened her mouth for him to slide in. She started by taking just the head of him and licking him in circles. Her right hand was grasping his shaft and the fingernails of her left hand were grazing his balls. She pulled her mouth away from his cockhead so that she could trace each vein with her tongue. Long slow licks up and down his entire length, he seemed to be enjoying it. And then she took him in as deep as she could, sucking him hard.

It was at this point that he grasped her hips and pulled her around to straddle his face. His tonguing ministrations on her pussy and clit got more intense and he had her on the brink of orgasm. She could feel his sac tighten up as he got close to climax. She sucked him harder and deeper until she could feel his warm cum hitting the back of her throat. At the same time, her own orgasm was flooding his tongue and mouth. They drank in each other's juices as if desperate for the liquid.

"Please, Sarah, I need you. I need to be inside you, feeling you grasp my cock with your tight pussy. I need to feel you cum on my cock as I cum inside of you. Now baby, I need it now. Please."

How could she resist that? His deep sexy voice just gets under her skin and she would do anything under his spell. So she crawled back up him slowly and positioned herself right above him. She lowered herself slowly onto his rigid shaft and felt her pussy adjust to his size. She took it slowly, wanting to savor this moment; wanting to savor each moment with him. As soon as she had him deep inside her, she just leaned forward until her breasts were firmly against his chest and I held him there inside. Neither one of them was moving except for their labored breathing and a stolen kiss here and there. That is when she felt him jerk a little deep inside and it set her off. She was back up in a sitting position and grinding down onto his pelvis, riding him like her own personal stud. His thumb was rubbing her clit as the velvet glove of her cunt held his throbbing cock in a vise grip. They fit together so perfectly and this lovemaking was incredible. The excitement pulsing through her sent her over the edge as she reached her first climax since he entered her, in fact, it was to be her first ever orgasm through intercourse. The intensity of it just spurred them both on and they were fucking harder and faster. Wave after wave of intense orgasm shook Sarah's body before Dan informed her that he was cumming as well and they rode that wave together. Tidal waves of orgasms overtook them and they collapsed breathless in each other's arms.

1Kiki
1Kiki
36 Followers