All Comments on 'Sarah's Part Time Job'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Good story

She was just too damn good to allow her to get away. I think she softened him up well!

And she turned out to be everything he needed and wanted!!

That "Wakey, wakey" bit cracked me up.

A good story with a good ending, JPB.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
wow that was really good and hot

you surprised me JPB

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

Great story. Happy ending! Terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another good one, Bob!

Nice job - I liked the characters in this. It was a fun read.

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well done

fantastic story. keep up the good work

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
well done

slow, steady and small steps in a

methodical approach to get what he wants

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Nice

Bob, You have a talented way of taking a plain sex topic and making an enjoyable story from it.

luvpsyluvpsyover 17 years ago
Outdid yourself

You're always good, Bob, but this time you outdid your self.

I've head of guys doing some unusual things to win a woman, but I think this one was really unique.

luvpsyluvpsyover 17 years ago
Outdid yourself

You're always good, Bob, but this time you outdid your self.

I've head of guys doing some unusual things to win a woman, but I think this one was really unique.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
perfect

you're a pro! great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very nice

it was great, i think you should write the next part that was eluded too. thanks for your stories they are always good reads keep up the good work

Queen of MarsQueen of Marsover 17 years ago
Good writing, but.......

I suppose that I will be in the moral minority, here. Good story as far as the technical elements go. You do have style. But, I have to confess that I found the calculated manipluations of this man, and his willingness to take advantage of a woman in a bad situation, quite reprehensible. Yes, I know, "all's well that ends well," but I think if the lady were to find out what actually transpired and the motivation behind it, there quite possibly would be another divorce in the works.

batjac69batjac69over 17 years ago
Love is too much

While I didn't love it, this was alot better than the stuff posted weeks ago.

To each their own but it would have been more erotic without the paying for it and her just being seduced with remorse. Since you were going from pig to hero, it would have gotten you there and married alot more in your style of the good guy.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 17 years ago
Great read of deception and seduction

I have to agree with Queen of Mars and Nightowl22. This one just hit me right, I did enjoy it. Just my moral compass and the head games, but its fantasy and dang good. It was as good a seduction plot as any and the wank of a husband made it all innocuous.

Great fun

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Crap!

What a silly piece of crap. Predictable, silly & down right booooooring!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
JPB

GET A LIFE!! STOP spending every waking moment write this bullshit!! If you must write PLEASE spend a little time and produce a decent story or GET A LIFE!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Little Disappointing

I thought that this story would have been more believable if, when the narrator asks the woman to become his courtesan, she had just told him no chance. After all, he's just spent months corrupting her and turning her into a prostitute; it would be a much more satisfying story if she decided to not hqave anything to do with him any more. "Sorry, our relationship is just business."

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great beginning

Had to rate this story 100 Bob, it was really good. Very well written.

I hope you will continue on with it. This could be one of the best stories of all time in this catagory. We already know she is willing to do strangers for her kids sake, let's see her do some for her husbands sake.

Thanks again,

George

czandylauczandylaualmost 15 years ago
good job

good job bob, once again - this is definitely one of my favs! Keep doing stories like this..

mwoody2950mwoody2950over 14 years ago
Missed this one

Man, what a fun story. Can't believe I missed this one when it first came out. I've never published anything I've written, but I'm workin on a story similar to this one you wrote except I'm bribing my wife for sex. Keep up the great writing you do.

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Just found this one

I just found this one and as you can tell by the rating I liked it. It was good to see a plan come together and then exceed his expectations. Good job. I guess I'm going to have to start at story number one and read all of your work.

movermoverover 13 years ago
Was it hidden?????

Bootylicious tail/tale, must have missed it along the way. Poignant, funny, and oh so HOT. Thank you.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
I debated on 4**** or 5****

No realistic enough for 5***** but too good for 4**** so I gave it 5*****.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

Well, at least the guy took care of the woman in the end and didn't drop her like a hot potato. All is well that ends well, or something like that, right? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a bastard!

She should have kicked him in the nuts and then divorced his ass. Who needs a pimp for a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Love love love. Would have liked it to take a move bdsm turn but great none the less.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
poor sarah

From one sleaze to another.

The author defines his protagonist's character when he has him unabashedly trying to seduce happily married female.

The fact that husband was a sleaze does not change fact her boss was also one. So much so he turned her into a whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 STARS

This is one of the gems that keeps me sifting through JPB stories. Even when I do not like the story (often because it is unfinished), there is something about his straightforward writing style that is engaging. In this case his dialog with Sarah that gradually led her along including reverse psychology -- how can writers conceive these things? Dam.

Only thing would have liked in this story, well, it's a big step to take on a woman with kids, and the kids got no attention.

Paul in Oklahoma

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
You had a 5* until...

his last comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sarah is the victim

She is used by two reprehensible men. Well written as usual. I have to give credit to JPB for that but some of his stories don't mesh with my moral compass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow, that guy is a predator! At some point Sarah had to of realized she had been played. I can only wonder what her thought processes were to go along with it after that realization.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I think he was just running her with that last comment. He played her for sure, but that was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A predator for main character, wow and this story got a very high rating

Texican1830Texican1830almost 2 years ago

Sneaky bastard! Played her, she enjoyed it, dropped the drunk, and became his full time mistress. Not sure ‘predator’ fits, but he certainly played the cards he was felt well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This fellow is a writer with an endless imagination. Painting pictures using words. Looking forward to the next one. I like surprises! R

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Excellent, everyone is a winner, except the drunk loser husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sarah Series Info