All Comments on 'Sarah's Tale'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
etchiboyetchiboyalmost 6 years ago
Meh....

Pretty well written but not my cup of tea.

But, the way it’s told does make me believe hubby would go with it.

Personally, i just wish he said “no” at the last second. He’s fucked from now on. Even if he says no next time, he can’t trust her not to go behind his back. Back for another taste of the forbidden fruit while his back is turned.

Murph72Murph72almost 6 years ago
Love it!

Perfect scenario for me.

I wonder if Justine had them too, how Sarah’s & Justine’s next conversation went, how things were next time Lee met Justine & how their next night out went.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Imstillfun

No you're not and you never were

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The author has talent

But this story is a bit perfunctory. Could do with more development of the situation and characters.

sober71sober71almost 6 years ago
Yep loved it

Yes your still fun, enjoyed it, gave it 5*s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

okay you have another stupid husband and the start of a whore wife with a bitch for a friend he needs to wake up and get rid of justine and other men or dump his whore wife

hornycarolhornycarolalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

Great writing. Hope there is another story coming. I enjoy all of your work.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 6 years ago
You’re still fun

...to read. A hot flash tale. No real drama or character development or life lessons learned...but who comes here for that?!

Thanks for another solid contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
and the benefit for him is what?

First off Justine is a user, that hates good marriages!

second, so being third in line for the village cum bucket is thrilling?

third, knowing that you don't excite or stimulate her is rewarding?

forth, knowing that this is not a one time thing (or even the first time)

i would say that after this her pleasure is no longer his concern!

fucker however if she cums or not is her problem!

financing her is also no longer his problem!

she can trick to get money for clothes, vacations, car, or gas

if she wants love and compassion, she can get it from Justine

daylilygardenerdaylilygardeneralmost 6 years ago
Enjoyable Reading

I enjoyed reading about the wife fulfilling her and Lee's fantasy. Only suggestion...I would have preferred for the guys to have names and not nicknames. Still 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
It's one thing to have a conversation with your spouse

About opening up your marriage and deciding what you want to do. It's another thing to invite three randoms to your friends house, without talking it over first. And for the wife to tacitly agree and humiliate her husband by forcing him t agree to watch her be fucked and knowing it was setup by the woman who hates him and his marriage?

And she's 40 fucking years old! You think the randoms aren't going to mock her and her husband for being so fucking easy? She proved the saying that women are like dog shit. The older they are, the easier they are to pick up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I liked this. Everyone had a great time and the build up from just flirting, to kissing, to groping to finally giving in to her husband's desires was great. I just laugh at that fools who get bent out of shape over a made up story. Talk about someone who needs a reality check.

aptonthe503aptonthe503almost 6 years ago
Well Written

Mostly enjoyed this tale.

The writing was very good, the story flowed well and you developed the main characters rather decently.

Agree with Lee, I don't like Justine. She is a corrupting influence and her continued involvement will likely cause Lee and Sarah's relationship to cascade out of control.

Also not into wife sharing, so that element didn't appeal to me.

Otherwise, it was fun and I look forward to more stories from you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
re: anonymous- great story

And I laugh at fools like you that get bend out of shape commenting about readers that don't agree with you on the content of a story.

No comment on story, don't read this author, but the comments, priceless. Entertaining as hell, especially the whiners, who are so concerned that their comments have no validity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So glad you're back

So thankful to have you back, my favorite author on here by far !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
so hot

I would have ate her first, sucked all that cum out of her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty silly stuff

She used the correct word in the opening when she said she "had" a great marriage. As in past tense. Now that she's clearly shown her husband what a complete slut she is by demeaning, degrading and humiliating him, it's time for him to get a divorce. Why would he stay married to a woman he can't trust and one that thinks nothing of exposing them both to every disease known to man? I realize this is a fictional story but shouldn't it at least be somewhat plausible? This was unbelievable drivel.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 6 years ago
Your opening...

and ending said all that anyone needed to know.

Not that I had a bad marriage. I had a great marriage. Lee treated me well and loved me. He was attentive, loving, and enough of a bad boy to keep things interesting in bed. I loved him and loved being married to him.

You said everything in the past tense as if after so many years you now don't know.

"Is that what you wanted?" I asked. I heard the door open and shut in the background.

"Do you like the way your wife's cunt feels with two loads of cum in it?" I continued. "I'm now a slut wife."

He looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you."

In the passage before this all she was worried about was if the cum would stain the carpet. Though he said he loves you he never answers the question. Did the thought ever occur that he viewed this as a last hurrah?

I often wonder how these wives would feel he he now became a slut husband and went out and brought women home to fuck in front of her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WILLING CUCKOLD

I don't get a husband getting on someone fucking his wife in his presence.

he must be sick, because they can't have a real loving marriage.

paulsubpaulsubalmost 6 years ago
Fulfilling the fantasy!

I like getting to know the characters and their fantasies. The resulting fulfillment was so well described, it felt as if I was Lee and watching it all myself!

Lex1Lex1almost 6 years ago
Past tense usage

I think people are reading way too much into that. The reason why why she said, "I HAD a great marriage..." isn't because she no longer has a great marriage. It's because the story is written in past tense form, as is most stories. From the author's description, her marriage was still a good marriage at the end of the story. It ended with the husband saying "I love you."

Personally, I like Imstillfun. I'm among the 3700 followers. Her stories are always light and fun, and she makes no apologies for their content. I gave this story a 4.

crownjewelscrownjewelsalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Loved this story so much. Great to see how sex in a marriage can develop and the fantasies we have come to life! This man is not a cuck, he just loves seeing his wife enjoy herself and as for the after party sex... that stuff is real and adds to one’s sex life if there is trust and honesty. Can’t believe some of the comments on here! Ridiculous and naive. Go get a sex life!

KansasFunKansasFunalmost 6 years ago
Loved IT !!

Great story.. lots of action. Sounds like a great time. Well done.... like always !! Keep them (and me) cumming !!

meucimeucialmost 6 years ago
enjoyed reading

I know I couldn't stand and watch myself but it does make for good reading!

charlottepalisadecharlottepalisadealmost 6 years ago
Please keep writing!

I love the way you write, and this just continues the trend... Thank you!

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 6 years ago
Almost a perfect ending but

I would think that Lee would go back to his bedroom get his 40 cal auto and walk back into the room and put the barrel under his chin and blow the top of his head off. Now that would be something to party about!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very well written with so much lack of creativity. 1* for this

This author writes very well and this tale is not different, although the tale fails pretty back in creativity. There is nothing new, nothing exciting in this tale....it's just the same old same old line of cuckold that this writer is used to write. So this tale is quite boring and predictable, even though well written.

@ author: you may need to be more creative as your line of cuckold tales is getting boring and the LW readers are no longer tolerant to this kind of lame tale.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 6 years ago
5 *****

I’m one of your many followers and enjoyed this for what it was. It must have been really good writing because while I knew this was just fiction, it pissed me off royally. Not trying to second guess you, but do you think any man would really act like that if he gave a damn about his wife?

You’re a woman, could a woman treat her husband like that? Yes, I know I’ve written just such stuff, but now I wonder…

Still I’m giving you a five. Any writer, that can make me feel as deeply about a story as you have, surely deserves it.

Thanks for the read! cd

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Carolinadreamer is a follower?

How embarrassing is that?

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 6 years ago
Party on

Incredibly hot time. I love bringing guys home with me, in my case I like black guys. So much fun xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Good move

If only had a chance to be Lee, the excitement moved so quickly! Lee was dazed and probably thought he was dreaming until the end.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 6 years ago
Expected More

Great story and great writing. I just expected more conflict between Justine and Lee. Or some other plot twist to add to the storyline

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed reading this well-written story as I can relate to it. I have had lovers with my husband’s blessing for many years. I always tell my husband all the juicy details, when I get home, from being with my lovers or multiple lover sessions. As he delights in listening to every tiny detail. He has a very gentle way of getting all the innermost thoughts, desires and pleasures out of me, without interrogation. It is truly very romantic, tender and loving with more fantastic sex. In his eyes, I can do no wrong. As to him, I am his bedroom sports Queen. My wonderful husband sees no difference between me, with my love of bedroom sports, and a woman who plays traditional sports. To him, they are both great physical activities.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I Love Your Cuckolding Stories

I get off flirting with my my male co-worker, then going home and having my husband go down on me. The flirting is growing progressively. Today I stood on his desk and stripped to my bra and panties. He ran. his hands all over my legs and over my panties. I.can hardly wait until the next time.

René

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Lee is a lucky guy!

Another great story! She was ready to get DP'ed, I'd say. Chapter two?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
another winner

Great story as ever; A & L

liz33ndliz33ndover 4 years ago
great story

you are still one of my favorite authors, I love your style, and the way you make a story flow. almost like I was there with you. I too like the cuckold storys now. I guess I am just a fan of yours.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
1 star

not becuase the guy is a disgusting spineless scum sucking worm of a cuck

Becuase in the premise of your story you made the guy "worry about his wife going out with her slut friend"

Im curious if his greatest fantasy was for him wife to fuck other men, WHY WOULD HE BE WORRIED ABOUT HER POSSIBLY FUCKING OTHER MEN ona girls night out with her slutty friend?

Your one star is for the stupidity and plot hole

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I voted, I gave you a one.

There is nothing I hate worse than an author or story that hides the fact that it's a willing cuckold story till the very end. It's a waste of my time. In the beginning you use past tense adverbs signifying that the marriage was a thing of the past. Puke! It's times like this that I wish we could give negative marks.

Ramblin43Ramblin43over 4 years ago
The best cuck story I've read.

The way you tell the woman's side is absolutely JO material. I have been talking to my wife about it for years but she says no. No other men for her. Actually I believe it has happened at least once but can't prove it. Just circumstances all coming together make me very suspicious. Don't want to say more but this story hits home very nicely on several plains. Number 1 for sure.

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvover 4 years ago
Another Fantastic Effort

Kind of short and sweet and to the point. The summary says "A woman's best friend helps her cuckold her husband." And some moron commenters say they had to read the whole thing to find out what was going to happen. I'm surprised they can read at all. Excellent writer, very graphic and really creates visions in my head. I am still tracking through all your stories but I have to ay I'm rally drawn to the cuckold stories the most. Thanks Im, please don't stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
About as believeable as

Scooby doo being able to talk.

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 4 years ago
decent

i'm not a fan of cuck porn, BUT and this is truly a huge point, IF the wife truly still loves her husband, if not going to rip you like some om here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!

She broke the trust her husband had for her! She made intimate secrets public by telling her friend about their role plays! You more mediocre author believe that thats the normal thing? His archenemy in his own house forces him to make an intimate confession? And then he is lucky that his wife gets fucked by the strangers and he gets commanded by his archenemy to fuck his wife after two of the strangers have cum in her? And for you thats all normal? Ha ha ha laughable like all of your "Loving Wives" stories!!! One thing is true - you write for the fans who want to wank and not for the clever people who want read an exciting well written story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

You are my favorite author and this is one of your best. I can't understand people who are so critical of Sarah and Lee's life. If they are happy why should anyone care? How about more of their story.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago

Well, you wanted me to vote.

Just another slut and wimp.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago

According to your bio page, you now have 6200 followers. That's an awful lot of little wankers who don't have the courage to ask a girl out on a date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Laughably bad

Even a fictional tale has to be in touch with reality to have any chance of being entertaining. It's hard to believe that any husband would want to get sloppy seconds and the chance to pick up some nasty STD from his wife. I more likely reaction would be to throw her out and divorce her. This ending was both improbable and unbelievable.

1 star

ArkalesArkalesabout 3 years ago

This was a great story. Very hot. We liked how the wife’s friend took matters into her own hands and forced the situation making the fantasy of the wife getting fucked (by two studs!) in front of her husband a reality. Sometimes ya need a little convincing push.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think you ended it too soon. The guy had his thumb in her ass. Seems like maybe he was prepping her for a hard cock. I think as long as she went that far they could have DP'ed her as she sucks her husband off. Chapter 2 ?

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Justine makes a terrific helper, if hubby can't quite come out and say do it, she's sure to push the issue. Wife getting gang screwed in in your living room the middle of the night is a BIG hurdle to overcome, coming home with cum in her pussy would have been an easier step to break him to cuckoldhood. Of course, it's just my opinion and I like the story.

not_a_viking_honestnot_a_viking_honestover 2 years ago

There is something deeply wrong with willing cuckolds, both those found in fiction and those found irl. Probably good that they're a vanishingly small population and by their nature are less likely to actually have offspring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you wanted to portray her as a cheap whore, you succeeded. No man would stay married to the slut. Joke story deserving of a "2" stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ignore the idiotsticks that read the story to the end, choose to comment, and then call her a whore. Don't read it, dumbass! I'd love it if my gal explored her inner slut. I'd love to watch her take on multiple guys. I gave it 5 stars!

KariOcaKariOcaalmost 2 years ago

Your description of Justine's feelings is quite similar to my wife's. She was a teaser when we knew each other, lots of touching while dancing, many frustrated boys/men. I was the first to brake the barrier and she had sex with just one other man before we married. I was quite excited of her telling me what touching or teasing she had done, and I encouraged her to go further and tell me about it. She had several intimate contacts with colleagues and friends, but it took her some years to have real sexual intercourse with some of them. All this spiced our sexual life. But she wouldn't feel comfortable having intimate contact with other people with me being around. And I wouldn't feel comfortable watching. What was very exciting for me was to feel her arousal being relived while she told me about her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This tale worked great except the nicknames were distracting. Might have been better if she couldn't remember the names of the guys fucking her. Still a good story line.

Murph72Murph72over 1 year ago

I still love this!

It’s my story. I gave Imstiillfun some details (yes, some of it is true) and also artistic licence.

For those who seem to know it all…. Not a wimp, no std’s, not a cumbucket & approaching 18 years happily married. But thank you so much for your concern!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

SinceI been married now for going on 15 yrs . Me and my husband have talked about doing it. Having random guys over to fuck me anyway they want. He is not 100% sure if he can handle it . I told him the day he is we will do it . Before I was with my husband I was in a few gang bangs and mmf 3 ways. He knows but he not sure if he could watch me do it

Lustman69Lustman69over 1 year ago

Great sexual tension in the build up the roleplay, the encouraging language all leading to an inevitable fulfilling release of a glorious Hotwife and newly cuckolded husband. The genie is out of the bottle, what fabulous erotic adventures are in store for the two of them? I loved it. Great descriptive writing. lustman@hotmail.co.uk

JonDoh7JonDoh7over 1 year ago

Amazing! I could easily see my wife and her friend in your story. I wish I could vote twice.

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz9 months ago

Deliciously raunchy!

Sarahxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is eerily similar to my boss Sarah getting pregnant by her son in 2018 on the 31st of December and her ex husband having no clue that his own grandchild is from his ex wife and his son he thinks that his brother son so he is called by the three year old and there oldest daughter and oldest son uncle instead of grandpa

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It’s eerie because my future mother in law is my boss and her name is Sarah and Sara is her nickname . Me and her daughter are getting married in October of next year

Ridiculous69Ridiculous697 months ago

Since all your stories are the same why not just warn at the beginning of them that is will only be another shameless slut and pathetic cuck tale. Have you never met a wife or husband that didn’t go with your sad and twisted view of marriage. Nonsense

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon20 days ago

3700 idiots think this is good writing? Jesus F'n Christ, I would get better writing from a meth-addled monkey drinking 8 balls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...