Saturday Afternoon

Story Info
Couple explore forbidden love.
750 words
4.09
35.4k
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/21/2023
Created 02/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The afternoon sun wakes him. As it's sifting through her hair, warming the sweet scent of jasmine that lingers in her thick auburn curls, he slowly drifts awake. Inhaling deeply, he never tires of her. Raising his head to check the time, he breathes in the smell of the sex they had hours before. Her naked sexy ass blocks the view of the clock.

Their small bedroom has touches of them both. Her quinceanera dress is above his katana. His homemade closet organizer is full of her shoes, jewelry, and makeup. Both of their clothes are strung carelessly about. He smiles recalling them partying until three, her fucking him Amazon-style, then his eating her out.

Shifting to read the clock he notices that it's late. Carelessly caressing her backside, she moans in her sleep. He removes the blanket.

Finding the permanent chain restraints that are permanently attached to the bed frame, he cunningly moves her limbs and tenderly locks her down tight. He's always wanted to live out his lover's fantasy: waking restrained and fucked hard.

Raking his fingernails down her back, she moans louder. Reaching for him she feels her wrist jerk against the handcuff. Keeping her head down she jokingly teases, "Oh, you bastard."

He starts licking her inner thigh, and she jumps. She realizes how tightly she's restrained; a loud happy belly laugh escapes her as she accepts her fate.

In a low slow drone he commands, "Now be a good girl, and spread your legs." She obeys, straining against the lower cuffs.

Slap!

A different kind of jolt hits her as he spanks her with an oversized hairbrush. One slap on her firm ass to fully wake her, another to open her mouth for the ball-gag. In one swift motion he places the gag in her mouth. He buckles it shut and she winks at him.

Spanking her butt red, her excitement sneaks past the ball in her mouth, and flows out of her quim, adding a fresh layer of desire into the air. His fingers slide inside her and she becomes a panting mess, testing the restraints in every way. They hold.

Bringing his fingers to her nose, he barks at her. "Smell your desire! Do you ache for me to touch you again? Say it!"

"MmmHmm! MmmHmm!"

Fulfilling her deep dark desires has deeply aroused him. Lust fills in his eyes as he plans exactly to do next. Without warning, he slams his meat into her wetness. Another muted scream as she convulses uncontrollably. Three more quick strokes balls deep to prepare for what's next. He spreads her cheeks with one hand and he guides himself towards her sphincter. She's still shaking, from anticipation as his coated dick is shoved deep into her asshole.

Another muted scream of contractions. She tries to scream "Yes. Yes!," but all she can do is relax, adjusting to his girth. That tells him it's safe to continue. They quickly race to a frenzy, fucking like wild rabbits, and grunt in delight, over and over and over again.

She rocks back with his every down-stroke and squeezes each departure. His young lust gains control as he pounds her harder and harder. Between her eruptions, she still meets him thrust for thrust. His breathing gets even shorter as he can't hold out any longer. He shoots into her ass.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!"

Spray after spray he keeps erupting into her taboo love hole. She's so wet that the sheets beneath her are soaked beyond absorbing. A continuous stream of their combined cum runs down her legs further flooding the bed.

Well after his eruption, he continues to fuck her for as long as he can. He knows she is enjoying every stroke, however; even his young vigor needs rest after all that effort. She wiggles her ass contentedly. He collapses on her backside, still erect, still inside. She moans through the gag, and shivers from his embrace holding her tightly. Overwhelmed with emotion, they cry together.

He shields her tenderly as she lets out a happy sigh. Their breathing slows, and he lovingly kisses her neckline. He says, "I love you so much, and always will. I hope you enjoyed your fantasy as much as I did."

"Hmmm!"

In a snap, his demeanor changes as he jumps off the bead. She looks at him with concern, but he just undoes her right cuff, throws her the key, and runs for the shower.

"Come on Mom, we open the bar in 20 minutes!"