All Comments on 'Saturday Afternoon'

by AahhWhattheHell

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
GinafrommaineGinafrommaineabout 2 years ago

How fun. Interesting.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 years ago

How about moving this to Non Consensual, or even BD/SM?

Phoenix_LusterPhoenix_Lusterabout 2 years ago

I liked it. Easy to read and I liked the writing style. I was expecting a brother and sister scenario because so many of them are but I like that the reveal at the end was mother and son to make a little difference in the ratio of story type. easy four out of five from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic tale of lust and love.

Well delivered with your wonderful surprise ending . . . Who knew they had a bar ?

zooliciouszooliciousabout 2 years ago

There are several stories like this one here. Come for the sex; stay for the mystery twist. Always hot and sexy. Nice job.

lovecraft68lovecraft68about 2 years ago

Nice twist! Up until the last line I was thinking not bad, but kind of generic, nothing special here, then bam!

Cool thing is since its so short, its easy to do an immediate second read through, and now knowing this is his mother? Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

At least it was rather short, thank goodness.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the posts. I couldn't make it BDSM because I/T trumps every other category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHAM BAM....it's over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The prequel was soo good! I am glad that I stumbled upon it first because it made this story more than the usual dick up the ass. I look forward to more stories from you.

AspernEsslingAspernEsslingabout 1 year ago

Clever!

You should write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous