All Comments on 'Satyr Play 04 Pt. 01'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 86 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Outstanding

I believe I was the first person to read this since it still shows 0 views and no comments. This is AMAZING. I was literally checking your page hourly waiting for this posting since you tweeted about it.

The only disappointment is that now I have to wait for the rest of the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fucking incredible

The way you write is unbelievable to me. I read MANY stories on many different sites but I rarely get lost in something for hours without stopping. I was dumb enough to keep reading as I had a migraine starting (luckily it was on the last 4 pages) but I normally avoid reading for that amount of time due to this fact. You need a warning label stating that people should read at their own risk. I adored everything about this chapter and was even able to keep track of all the characters without getting lost which is shocking for me. I have no idea how long it took you to create all this but it is so incredibly impressive and utterly mind blowing to me. Thank you so very much for all the time and effort and imagination you put into creating and posting this epic tale. It is so deeply appreciated by me and others and I applaud your skill as an author and storyteller. Thanks again.

J.D.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 3 years ago

Very, very well done. I love your characters and their inherent goodness. Looking forward to more.

redvelvetrose213redvelvetrose213over 3 years ago

Amazing phenomenal fantastic astounding exceptional. There simply aren’t enough words in my vocabulary to express how splendid this entry of your story has been.

Bammerman76Bammerman76over 3 years ago
Another Gift

I have read all of the stories you have gifted us with over the years and once again you completely nailed the story. I selfishly want the next part of this tomorrow and to put all of your other stories on hold, even though I enjoy them as well. This will be my favourite until the next one is released.

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 3 years ago

If only there was a way to give you more than 5 ⭐️ for the outstanding author that you are. Thank you for yet another enjoyable tale.

yuramwagyuramwagover 3 years ago

Thanks really appreciate your work 5 🌟 as always.Reading about Henry powers makes me understand why Baba is feared by everyone in the story.Otherwise I had a great time enjoy your talents.By now alot of people have praise your storytelling ability let me also be one of them,but I will recommend you mortalaised your work,coz I it deserves it.

Ynottony72Ynottony72over 3 years ago

Damn. Damn. Damn. I wish there was another 50 pages at least..... Thank you for sharing you wonderful world and people with us. Please keep up your great work.

JoTaKuSanJoTaKuSanover 3 years ago

I love this story. Please don't give henry amnesia. Please he had an incredible journey don't cheapened the ending like your others stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Out OF Words

After reading redvelvetrose213's comments, there was nothing else I could add to the words :Amazing phenomenal fantastic astounding exceptional.

I, too, have no more words to express this story and BurntRedstone's artistry.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 3 years ago
That was wonderful

Thank you. I can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Five stars at a minimum, I have lately been forced to read some okay stories written by some creative people that coasted through their high school English classes, sadly they are unable to edit their own work for grammar and punctuation, and wrong or dropped words, tense errors,.. you name it and they have been guilty of it in their stories. But not you,.. you sir are a breath of fresh air in the ease that your stories can be read, thank you! It takes you a little while between your installments, but they are always worth it! I really loved catching up with Henry Gable and all his people, you had shedding a few tears along the way in this 25 page (60 or 70 real pages at least) installment. Your little X-mas tale that got away from you. huh! keep the high quality stuff coming, please! I am patiently looking forward to your next Ben and next Jack stories! TTFN

drycreeksdrycreeksover 3 years ago

OMGosh this was great im so glad u decided not to end this story. You r doing such a good job with this pls keep it going. And thanks again for all ur hard work.

SorchakSorchakover 3 years ago
The only disappointment

I felt was that Henry got deprived of the joy of having pregnant sex with Sigrid. Well, and that now I have to wait for the next chapter. I totally laughed out loud when Mary punched the ogre in the nuts and every male in a 10 meter radius winced, even the dog. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo

Your writing is absolutely captivating! I got so excited to see another chapter so soon! Thank you! Please keep the story going! You have made it easy to love your characters.

cabernetguycabernetguyover 3 years ago

everything has been so well thought out and you fill your story (stories) with both a lot of nuanced plot moves, as well as detailed depictions. satyr play series is definitely one of my favourites! keep up the good work!

FirewolfyFirewolfyover 3 years ago

Amazing

This story is amazing, so are all of your storys and i can't wait for part 2.

Keep up the good work and thank you

linnearlinnearover 3 years ago
Mighty Fine

Another winning chapter. I was worried someone was going to die on Christmas day but thankfully no one did. I loved the group of Valkyries gatherings for the birth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Fantastic story, I hope there's lots more to come of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great work, do have a query tho?

Firstly, love the story and the writing. But I do have a question about Henry and Marisa. I know Marisa, was with Nate and had a child then she lost Nate and then thought she lost Henry. Sixth months later Henry pops back and it feels like it was never really clearly addressed what Henry’s and Marisa relationship/friendship is now. Is she changed by the events? does she feel it’s unfair that Henry came back but not Nate, but at the same time is she conflicted because she’s happy Henry’s still alive. In all fairness I may have missed something in the story addressing this, but it just feels like after how close and how important Marisa was for Henry in the earlier chapters that she was a tad neglected in this chapter. Ofc she was in the chapter, and she seemed happy, but she only ever said one or two things i think and maybe their was a point where Henry gave Marisa a kiss goodbye? Was it intimate? was it as quick and awkward? For me I don’t know, so I think it would be good to see a bit more about Marisa, and her arc. Again in fairness u may have already said so and I missed it or have something planned. But either way, great work and keep it up.

raven_nomadraven_nomadover 3 years ago

Absolutely love this story. Definitely looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Have read this story several times, bloody awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good work!

BurntRedstone is one of my favorite authors on Literotica. His biggest strength is probably his story. I found the story interesting, and this part had good English and punctuation overall. He answered many (but not all) of the questions that were left after reading the previous story section. I liked the close relationship of Henry with Sigrid. I hope he doesn’t let the mother dictate the terms of the relationship. Overall, this entire story is a nerd’s wet dream. Basically, an introvert without self-confidence (although he seems to be toughening up gradually) has sexual relations with a drove of females who apparently are very fond of him, even if sometimes they may not truly love him or be faithful to him. Of course, things aren’t perfect. Often, I feel that the author does not allow logic to interfere with the story as he wants it. (I find that amazing because sometimes when I write, the characters tell me what they are doing or thinking rather than following my preconceived notions.) Well, one example is when he physically beat an experienced Valkyrie in unarmed combat. Uh, no. As I am trained, I can tell you training matters. Now, if the story was that the Archmage Henry dealt with the warrior using his spells, that would have made perfect sense. Do you think that a Valkyrie or even a group of Valkyries would have worried Baba Yaga? I find it hilarious though that the ultimate cuckold humiliation has been dumped on Henry. While Henry was with one of his ladies, that lady decided to have relations with another man and bore his child, her firstborn child (detailed in a previous section of the story, although I was unsure of the father of the child then). Hah, poor Henry! She did not make more than a cameo appearance in this part of the story. That’s fine with me. I was happy that Henry has turned more serious and capable than before. However, I have already written my own epilogue for this story, and the author’s Henry is still a softy compared to mine. I would say that dying twice, facing genocidal evil, and losing a daughter could invoke behavioral changes. The author has described his stories that are in the works. I have already written my ending for Ben. I wrote an ending for Kyle, a series that wasn’t a favorite of mine. I never got into Jack. So, I guess that I am most interested in the author’s new story ideas. I hope there will be more romance like in several of his other stories. Regardless, I always look forward to BurntRedstone’s stories. Thanks for sharing with us BurntRedstone!

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Wow. Wow, wow, wow, wow, wow. Did I say wow?

This is almost standalone great!

Love. Neat ending. I didn't expect that, not at all.

I love your foreshadowing, the twists and turns, and the depth of your character development. You must have one helluva storyboard!

Thank you for your hard work and sharing. I deeply appreciate your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good story but.......

Whilst the story is good and well written the number of characters has become unmanageable and confusing despite having read the previous Satyr stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Just go with it!

When you watch some movies, you have to chill out and not be too critical of the movie following reality or typical cause-effect / consequence. This story is like that too sometimes. For example: Apparently, Henry is a fan of Nathan the incubus. I don’t really understand why. Henry knew Nate for a relatively short while, and the most significant thing Nate did during that time was kill Henry’s daughter (albeit by mistake) and impregnate Henry’s first lover. The story makes a big deal of Nate trying to save Henry (ok, that’s nice), but Henry did not need him to save him. There was nonsense in the story that seemed to suggest falling from 20 stories on your head will kill you 'deader' than multiple direct lightning strikes. That demonstrates an ignorance of biology and physics (or perhaps just a greater concern with the story line than reality). Most lightning bolts have a power of 50-100 million volts and 5-200 thousand amps. Henry was struck many times with lightning bolts. In comparison, electrocutions use less than 2.5 thousand volts at 6-20 amps. During electrocutions, the body may heat up to approximately 100 degrees Celsius (water boils), which causes severe damage to internal organs (including the brain). Often the eyeballs melt. There have been reports of a prisoner's head bursting into flames. A direct lightning strike moves current over the skin and through the cardiovascular system and nervous system, burning the skin and damaging the heart and BRAIN. The story described Henry as “He was a scorched thing, that if it weren't for the untouched ram's horns and hooves, he wouldn't have recognized as himself. His eyes were gone, and his ears were stubs. His face held a rictus grin as his lips had melted away.” If his eyes were gone, what do you think has happened to the nervous tissue of the brain? I have read many books and watched many shows, so I understand 'suspension of disbelief' for greater enjoyment. And I don't usually get caught up in it, because I enjoy the author's stories (thanks so much!). I guess that I just don't like Nate. I also suspect that the Satyr will have to do nothing but have sex to keep all his growing harem happy!

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 3 years ago

Well Mr Anonymous . The author has said that the recovery from the 20 story fall was the ultimate to date . It took Henry 6 months to heal himself . Being an electrician myself . I have to take Henry's word for it . There is no ignorance from the author .

Nathan was significant in that he was the first non human male that Henry was aware of . What happened after that was all downhill for Nate . This was purposely orchestrated .

I am so intrigued with this tale . I really like the way Henry can get so personally intimate with the vastly varied collection of females of his life . It didn't really surprise , but at the same time made so much sense that the deepest love is with Camila . She is a highly intelligent corporate executive . With the most savvy of all . Probably the sexiest . Being a Succubus gives her that edge over all the other beauties . With Sigrid a very close second . And Trish right there as well . In Henry's eyes anyway . The author does a very good job of explicitly creating very convincing desires for all of these incredible females . Well done .

ocnorb1ocnorb1over 3 years ago

love the Satyr Play story and just got to page 17 (Chapter 17) of Satyr Play 3 pt 1 and found out Marisa is PREGGERS!!! Did I miss something in the story or is this the first mention of this? It's driving me insane!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Marvelous!!

I just finished the entire series up to this point (SP 04, p 1) and this is the first time I've been impressed enough to actually give a comment on a story. It was detailed, the internal logic was always consistent, and I very much enjoyed the interesting turns of character development.

One thing I particularly enjoyed was that there were scenes of story driven sex, but never a sex driven story. Perhaps some won't enjoy that, considering the venue of the publication, bit it was perfectly suited to the story itself, and could not have been better written. Masterful concept, brilliantly executed. I would much enjoy reading a bound book by this author. A final 'well done,' to you, Burnt Redstone.

prophet58prophet58over 3 years ago
Just curious ......

Are you going to include anything else about Veronica Henderson? The rock lady is somewhat interesting as a side story.

Edhawk64Edhawk64over 3 years ago
Really good read, as usual!

Thanks for continuing the Satyr storyline, it has been a really pleasurable read.

I would like to thank you for your other stories too, Jack & Ben’s were exceptional good and I keep returning to read them again and again.

All the best, keep safe.

Geon54Geon54over 3 years ago
Get serious

From the intro to "Satyr Play" (aka the first one)

"'Satyr Play' is my attempt to dabble in the realm of magic."

Dabble?

Jeez man, if this is your idea of dabbling I'm not sure we could survive you getting serious with a subject! Or should that be read as the "attempt" to confine it to a simple dabble spun out of control and failed miserably? lol.

Great read, looking forward to further dabbling from you!

muskyboymuskyboyover 3 years ago

Awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Marisa's baby daddy

I'm with oncorb1 on this. Marisa shows up and Henry and Tish's place preggo and everyone acts like this is knows. I looked all over and can't find it mentioned before. Was it from Henry when she got oversaturated? is it Nate's from the first night at the mansion? some random hookup?

lexluthrlexluthrabout 3 years ago
Acclimatized.. really? Also can Dayshia get hers? Ever?!

I’ve really enjoyed reading this story from the beginning. Several hiccups along the way; Tish instead of Sandy, the whole Roger turns serial killer story, the feral Succubi, and the the fact that everyone even the teen girls are lusting after Henry (can we not?) but the fact that Dayshia still hasn’t gone past first base is such a slight. He fucks everyone! Why can’t you give her her time? Also the extra stuff with Nate is just a waste. Guy is gone and wasn’t really that important to the story. Marisa’s child should have been Henry’s. But also enough with the pregnancies.. All that said I look forward to more of this new villain(s).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Do you know how amazing you are? Either you have a wealth of experience and expertise or you are so dedicated to your craft that you do the much needed research to bring us these tales. Easily top 3 writers on this site. 10/10👍🏿

RamazaRamazaabout 3 years ago

I just read all of the satyr play stories, and I can’t wait for the next chapter to be published :-)

It’s very compelling story with excellent character development and background, I really enjoy your work, thank you so much for sharing your work with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow!! You have had just *To much fun* coloring outside the box with this series. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ok, so I've posted on previous parts that you need to get a screenwriter and make this saga into a movie.

Scratch that, first you and your editor need to get this published as a series of novels and then get it turned into a movie! There is just so much potential here, I love this series so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Might want to try getting an editor.

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 3 years ago

Seldom have I experienced so many emotional moments while reading. I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the wonderful things you have written. It has become difficult to keep all the characters separated, I will need to read this again in order to experience this again and better understand. You are talented and I hope, at some point you will be rewarded. Thank you.

Tbird82157Tbird82157almost 3 years ago

This story needs to be a book. Straight up. I cannot wait to see what's next

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Epic! 25 pages awesome. I can't wait for the next "book" release.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Henry's collection of spells is turning into a deus-ex-machina, like a holodeck or Mary Poppins' carpetbag it can produce whatever's needed at the time its needed, and there's no explanation required.

F1_FanF1_Fanalmost 3 years ago

Hi Just re-read your Satyr Play series and really want to encourage you to continue!! It's a great story and extremely well written. Thank you !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

More please!

AerthoAerthoalmost 3 years ago

Loved the series so far, but the one oddity to me is that there seems to be an intentional lack of relationships advancing after characters proclaim their live fair each other.

Marisa, Camila, Sigrid, and Trish in particular all seemed to very distinctly fall in love and then their relationships go into stasis afterwards. (Siobhan and Mary being the only characters

TheLongGamerTheLongGamerover 2 years ago

I loved this story, but since about halfway through I missed Marisa badly

RamazaRamazaover 2 years ago

Third read through, and it’s still one of the best stories I’ve read. Looking forward to reading the next chapter.

Actually, that goes for almost every thing the BurntRedstone writes, I keep coming back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is the only good installment of this series. The only one where you see the intimacy and connection between the characters. The others were all action with characters occasionally having intimacy. Hope the next installment is more like this one.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

So good! Anxious for the next chapter. Thank-you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn left hanging again. A master storyteller, the depth and width of his stories are amazing. The stories are long and involved, masterfully built. I hope it doesn't take to long for the next chapter. Onto reading his other works as I wait for the continuation. Anony Mous

ausvirgoausvirgoover 2 years ago

Love it.

You certainly manage to keep things moving at a fast pace.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

A Great Christmas Special! Loved it, Lot's of good character interactions, and everyone was included,.. Hated the cliffhanger and the long, long wait though! '-) TTFN

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cant wait for more development if henrys relationships with everyone, including steph. I sincerely hope that henrys full story is also released on amazon for purchase and includes nates and loreleis short stories too

nyteramblernyteramblerover 2 years ago

Read this series twice now and can't wait for next installment. Hope all is well for you and that life is being good to you.

Waiting patiently for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant as always. Hope to see more soon, hopefully more of the Shepherd saga as well. This is the third time reading all your stories their that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Of course, these comments are simply my opinion. What the author did right: His plot line is very creative and entertaining. It is also the focus of the story – more than sex and much more than relationships.

Personally, I prefer a strong hero. Stanley was as weak as a wet noodle to begin with, but there has been a progression of power and willingness to use that power – thankfully! At times, Henry was actually assertive, like when he was dealing with the birth of Stanley. His intelligence is allowing him to make logical deductions and become more of a strategist. His compassion that leads him to make self-sacrifices remains a primary characteristic. It’s nice to see how a character develops.

Camila was done in a believable way. She started out admiring his tech expertise. She then loved the power the satyr could provide. She became friends sometime after being his ‘lover’. Finally, she admitted that she loves him. And he loves her. There was a progression seen here where the more time they spend together the closer and more meaningful that the relationship becomes.

Who has Henry fucked so far? He has now fucked Yuko, Jun, Siobhan, Sandy, Tish, Camila, Malisa, Minkah Mahati, Mahali, Kali, and Sigrid, and Aadiya. And presumably Meixiu, although I don’t recall the books specifically stating that they had vaginal intercourse.

Who is in line wanting to be fucked? Hilda, Nuru, Lorelei, Steph, Revna, and Dashia. It is possible that Talia and Layla may become interested at some point.

So, even though Yuko and Jun are currently out of the picture, that leaves 11 women he is fucking now. He is dating Lorelei and Dashia now and fucking them at some point is a given. Tish has already given her look-alike sister, Steph, the go ahead. So, that’s bound to happen. When that all takes place, he will have 14 sex partners.

He has had 4 children now. His child with Queen Mab was killed by Nate. His child with Yuko (presumably one) was taken away. He has two children with Sigrid, Stanley and Ylva, who he may or may not get to see much of. Then there is Natalia, and the story is not clear how much he will be involved in her life – or even why he should be as far as I am concerned. His child with Tish, Celeste, is one he loves and raises. At least he has one child then.

It is not clear if he will be part of his kid’s life with Yuko. It is not clear how much he will be a part of his children’s life with Sigrid. Almost none early on if Hilda gets her way. And it is apparent that the Valkyrie develops very quickly. If he doesn’t see them on at least a weekly basis, he will miss out on a lot of their developmental milestones. I would love to see him living with Sigrid too. I think they truly love each other.

Is Minkah pregnant now? I am really not sure what that was about where she ‘hunted him down’, chased after him, fucked him, and then disappeared. What gives? What kind of relationship is this? Did she just have an impossible-to-resist lust for him?

It looks like he has at least 14 sex partners and at least 1 child, Celeste, to raise. Tish coming from a big family and loving children will likely have more. What does this mean? You spend quality time with those who are special to you. His harem, responsibilities to job and the changing world, and children are becoming too much for a close relationship with them all. Because of this, some of these people simply must be friends-with-benefits, while a few will be more than that.

Out of his harem, who is more than a friend? Tish has already identified herself as more than a friend-with-benefits. She is the one he lives with, along with his child. Sigrid and he love each other. Out of the limited prose dedicated to describing the relationships, I think this loving relationship is clearest of all. The end of this story makes it clear that he and Camila are very close. He is also very fond of Sandy, Aadiya and Mahali. That’s six women there.

I am beginning to wonder if his relationship with Meixiu is one-sided. The description makes clear that Meixiu is enamored with him, but little is said about the depth of his emotion for her. Personally, I’d like to see this clarified.

I would suspect that due to Kali’s nature and their first time together that she would be devoted to Henry. However, will Henry have the time and inclination to bring her to his close circle rather than a friend with benefits? I am interested in Kali as a wild mage too.

I think all the others would love to have more of Henry’s time, but can he afford it to them? This list includes: Siobhan, Malisa, Mahati, Lorelei, Steph, and Dashia.

The story has an interesting, imaginative plot line that is much appreciated. However, the story also introduces a multitude of women and takes the time to at least briefly describe some sex scenes. However, I wish it spent a few more words on clarifying relationships, the depth of emotion involved, and how Henry makes these many relationships work together.

I despise what the author did with Nate. It seemed VERY forced. In a blink of an eye, Nate and Henry are suddenly best buds. On the second meeting with Nate, Marisa takes him to bed and makes his baby. Soon after that, Queen Mab abducts Nate. So, there’s not much time for a relationship to deepen between Marisa and Nate. After Henry rescues Nate, Nate elects to stay in Eden. Admittedly, he is worse for wear after the effects of the magic dagger. Nevertheless, he does not go to Marisa. Then Marisa names Nate’s child after him. Then, even after Nate has killed Henry’s daughter, Henry seems to miss Nate, who he scarcely knows, as much or more than his own daughter (who he communicated with through the finger link). Come on! This just doesn’t make sense!

Marisa supposedly loves Henry more than Nate. I doubt that judging by the baby’s name. Although her relationship with Henry continues, there was almost no dialogue between them in this story. That was the author’s mistake. He should have shown the reader how this relationship was progressing or regressing. Personally, I would be fine with Marisa dying. Henry has plenty of women already and doesn’t need her. Frankly, I can’t see a woman claiming to love one man but bearing the child of another man.

This part of the story tries to provide some explanation about why it took so much longer for Henry to heal when he died the second time. I didn’t buy any of that nonsense. His brain was cooked by lightning, and he was dead. He fell twenty stories and was dead. Dead is dead. Nate’s ‘heroic’ efforts did not make a bit of difference for Henry, who was still killed. Rather, it just meant that Nate died too. Good riddance. Some of the story actually talks about Henry being dead, but refusing to ‘leave’. It sounds like his spirit was able to stick around, and through his will, force his body to repair itself and live again. For example, Minkah says, "I could have killed you." and Henry responds, "I'm glad you didn't. I'm not sure I have it in me to return a third time,"

Many of the sex scenes were reduced to a sentence in this part of the story. I understand that many sex scenes, as well as long sex scenes, can slow down the story plot. Still, I know the author can describe a sex scene with twins very well and wish he had given the twin Succubi more space in the story (i.e. a nice sex scene).

At this time, Henry has proven himself to be a capable warrior. He has become much more capable with the addition of Baba Yaga’s spell ability. I can understand him bringing his beloved Sigrid to battle demons because Sigrid takes joy in killing demons. What I don’t understand is how an ogre can be beating through Sandy’s forcefield, and he take the time to bring Mary to the battle. He has killed 5 ogres by himself! He could just open a rift and dump the ogre in lava if he chose. Kesini had handled an ogre before. What gives? Oh, I know… The author had to make it clear that one of the people Henry fucked, Mary, chose someone else (Roy) as her lover. I don’t care about Mary, but couldn’t the author have just said that with a sentence or two?

The fight with Hilda simply doesn’t make sense to the story. And that is a capital crime for a story teller. Hilda obviously was still a capable fighter regardless of her age. If she was only as strong as a goblin, ogre, or a certain ice dragon, then Sigrid could have been confident that Henry could win without killing her mom. Well maybe not as like an ogre, who typically stops only after they are dead. Well, that wasn’t the case; Hilda seemed to be of comparable strength to him, perhaps more agile, and much more skilled. She also attacked him first without warning, a sucker punch. Anyone who has fought much realizes that the sucker punch can decide the battle by itself! Sigrid went along with this lunacy of a fight (she did not have to tell Hilda where to find him). None of his ‘friends’ stood up for him (other than the silver soldiers and them only briefly) when Hilda was using full power blows which could kill or severely injure him. So, the premise was wrong.

The fight was also wrong. Under these circumstances, there is no way Hilda would lose in straight-up melee combat. Likewise, there is no way Hilda could have survived if Henry used Baba’s spells or even his rift magic.

Meeting a skilled fighter’s punching fist with your own punching fist in a fight is next to impossible, particularly for an unskilled fighter. He might have been able to head butt the fist with his great big horns. That may have worked if he was more skilled than Hilda or at least as skilled. But hitting her fists? Uhmm, no.

It seems to me that Henry could be richer than Bill Gates through his computer tech expertise. I am not sure why he is fine having a company stipend and renting an apartment that the company owns. He loves to help his friends. So, why doesn’t he become the filthy rich person that could help them that way too, rather than he depending on them instead?

The gestation of 12 months suggests an extended lifespan for satyrs, according to some comment in the book.

RexrobRexrobabout 2 years ago

When is the next part coming. Love this series.

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

I sure hope you are submitting your new story soon. I have given every story you have written at least 5 BIG FAT STARS. Every chapter in this story has received 5 BIG FAT FUCKING BLAZING STARS! I just love this series! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your story is really. I hope to see a new chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

For me, the element of programming/coding the spells was a masterstroke. Love reading every word, though I will admit that I was a little confused when Henry told Marisa he was in love with her (last installment) and now they've hardly interacted at all. Celeste and Marisa would likely be the most powerful relationships driving him to repair his body and come back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it all. Waiting impatiently for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"His... name is Stanley."

Well I never thought I'd cry while reading a story on Literotica but here I am. Please release the next part soon.

Wolf2323Wolf2323almost 2 years ago

How long until the next part

Gman1969Gman1969over 1 year ago

Like all other fans saw continue this story. Looking to see what things Stanley will be doing and with who. 5+stars if I could. Love the stories you write. Please don’t leave us wondering.

raavan090raavan090over 1 year ago

Extremely Awesome story...so captivating...Loved it!! Can't wait for the next part ..keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really really like all your stories, but, this series is amazing. This is the second time I have read this series and felt even more connected this time, fantastic. As everyone below, please continue writing these wonderful stories and don't make us wait, to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Any word on the next part?

LovereadingyoursLovereadingyoursover 1 year ago

Your stories are simply amazing. I can relate to them better than any other authors on this site. Thank you again. Can't wait for you to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OMG what a story teller. Can’t wait for the next installment of Satry play. I am in the process of rereading your stories. Wonderful.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Ok the cliffhanger, humans ereased but still three billions alive, is exposed ..... They're all suitable to ebe chamged by wild magic ....... Your details are the magic in this storys, like explaining tech stuf or electronics or military insides or so much more ...... And yeah this is all true magical writing

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🦄

RexrobRexrobover 1 year ago
Waiting

When ars you going to give us the next installment. I have read the series about 3 times allready. I know you've got other prijecta that your working on. But, at least finish the series with part 2.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 1 year ago

Wow, I have reread this series a couple times now and I know there are plans for finishing part 2: from 12/21/22, " ... realized I was going to miss my deadline for the second Tales of Leinyere story event in January, so I stopped fucking around and concentrated on finishing my contribution. It is ready to be submitted so you'll be getting it January 21st (I believe).

As that worked so well, I hunkered down and concentrated on finishing Satyr Play 4 Part 2 and just now finished the first draft. I'll begin editing immediately and I might be able to get it out in early January if all goes well." All this as he will (relatively) soon be completing the next in the Ben Shephard series, the Shephard's' Crook part 5.... a very busy Author, ... thanks for sharing your wonderful writings, ... ;-) TTFN

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 1 year ago

Your story continually strikes me as one of Polyamory. Yes, a man can unconfusedly love more than one female simultaneously, and it is expressed in more detail with every chapter of your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Recap

I needed the reminder of the whole story and that's me caught up again now all i...we have to do is wait impatiently for part 2 to be finished editing

Dark_RavenDark_Ravenover 1 year ago

Not much happening in this installment. Mostly what could be considered a daytime soap opera. Lots of family stuff and nothing very exciting. I was really hoping the plot line would be pushed along more aggressively.

One thing that I think stood out as a possible error in this installment is that the 'zipper' that closes off the rift inside Henry gets destroyed early on, and Wild Magic starts pouring through Henry in what could be considered dangerous amounts. We've already seen back in the first chapter how overdosing on Wild Magic burned out Marissa's glamor and changed her physically. At first, Henry retreats to the woods behind the house saying he needs to figure out a way to block the rift inside of him before he goes near anyone else, but not only doesn't he do that, he just goes back to interacting with everyone as if nothing is wrong. Everyone near him during the ensuing days should have become oversaturated with Wild Magic and pass out, like they've been doing throughout the entire story up until now. When the Bastet came after him, the author specifically mentioned that people had to open windows/doors to allow the excess Wild Magic to clear out of the house. Then for the rest of the chapter the rift within Henry is ignored. Makes no sense to me.

MehntalityMehntalityover 1 year ago

I wonder how the author is going to handle the fate of the hidden races that he has explained require humans to survive or reproduce. Vampires, Succubi, Kitsune, and even the Valkyrie:

-

"You know a Valkyrie can only become pregnant if her body chooses a suitable Human male."

-

It seems like the extinction of humanity will have some additional repercussions...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again I can only say its brilliant.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 1 year ago

Amazed at your brilliant story telling !

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Genius ….. you offered the part 4 second chapter, so i thought to read this first chapter again, what a necessary idea ….. this story is sooooo magic and you’re magic and truly stories are overwhelming

Thank you for sharing and ten stars 💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🍀

Irenae21Irenae2111 months ago

Henry screaming at Roy after Roy says impossible is always raw.

I hope Nuru never gets the joystick

RanDog025RanDog0258 months ago

I can't express more how much I love this Authors works, Genius! This is my third go round and I still can't get enough. As long as I have a Burnt Red Stone story to read I put off the recent publications of my other follows. Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Old_LionOld_Lion6 months ago

OMFG!! IF you have any questions about weapons please ask. It's NOT a 50mm weapon, that is even bigger fire-power than all US fighters and even the Warthog, Apache attack aircraft...etc What YOU MEAN is .50 cal BMG. (Browning Machine Gun - usually fired in a Rifle or a Heavy Machine Gun) or .50 cal AE (Action Express round. Pistol) .50 refers to a half of an Inch or approximately 12.7mm sized round.

Oberon72Oberon723 months ago

The old man standing on the opposite sidewalk winced. His dog winced. 😂😂😂..literally, tears in my eyes..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

How appropriate. Wasn't the true meaning of Christmas Love? Love expressed by angelic hosts, "peace on earth, goodwill to mankind..." from the one diety.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES