All Comments on 'Sausage and The Law Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
1thaiguy1thaiguy6 months ago

You hve the perfect knack of knowing where exactly to stop the story. Great. Hoping for a crime soon though love the see the movements of he crowbar and his staff.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, definitely 5 stars. Good cliffhanger ending. Thanks for your writing.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman6 months agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next and final chapter of the story has been submitted.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum5 months ago

I have read all of your stories. One of the most not noticed is your rehabilitation of Mr Coeone and Mr Molarina (sp).. in early stories they were protracted as form gangsters which they were. Over the years they have become valued friends of IC. You implied that their push helped get the Med School bill to passage. Had been worried about Laura’s health. Think putting school together is just right way to help her..

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES