All Comments on 'Saving Berry'

by PacoFear

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Strawberries and Bubblegum belong together

It's funny, the exact same thing happened to me irl. I always wished we could have worked things out. Hopefully Sami's just rebound chick. I've been waiting for the new S&B, but I sure did'nt see this coming. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Peaches does live in interesting times,

I enjoy these background stories around the core Hero tale. I imagine Sams retribution will be suitably unpleasant for the stepbrother. Good work as always. Cheers. -- UK CYNIC

Lady_ShelbyLady_Shelbyabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

I'm really wowed by your writing. This saga of yours is quite remarkable.

drvrkev2drvrkev2about 14 years ago
Sammies reaction

Don't you think Sammies reaction with her past of taking revenge, would be taking care of glenn. Whether peaches or strawberry knew about it or not.

PacoFearPacoFearabout 14 years agoAuthor
for drvrkev2

Yep, you've got a decent picture of my dear Sammie. That's what I was hinting at with having her wonder where Glenn was "because of who she is." Want to see Sam get even with Glenn? Read Hero's Life Ch 15. That scene was a long time coming. :)

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Such a sad story. I hate rape so very much... I only read it because it was important plotwise, and I'm glad I did. It explains a lot. Thanks for the hard work, PacoFear! ^__^

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 13 years ago

Yup I liked it when she ruined Glen and now after reading thing its too bad she only hit him twice. Too bad Sammy didn't have her gun for Glens big dick hey? lol ok now I'm getting Sithy. Well done as usual Paco

HythlodyHythlodyalmost 13 years ago
Sadly Realistic

Ya, normally i like the "non-consent, Reluctance" stories but only because they are a fantasy and inherently unrealistic and thus in a way easier to enjoy. This was a fairly believable scenario, and while i loved the story due to its place and significance in relation to the overall storyline I have to agree with many here that it wasn't enjoyable. Not a criticism by any means of course, its clear that this was not meant to be "enjoyed" and was as always well written. A good villian my friend, who doesnt love to hate a thuggish rapist!

Yours in Deviancy,

Mr. H

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Damn..

Damn. I Really loved the strawberry and bubblegum story.. I'd have preferred it to Heather and Sam. Maybe you should make another one? One where stacey and Heather meet and they talk and then they get back together? It was a great story and I hate to see it broken off.

FauxDragonFauxDragonalmost 12 years ago
Bittersweet

First literotica story to bring me to tears and I haven't even finished the chapter yet. You are an amazing author and I look forward to finishing your work (I am currently following your recommended reading order), but part of me is so torn that Bubblegum and Berry couldn't stay together. And I had already read Hero Chapter 00 so on some level I *knew* that it would not or could not last, but you have caused me to care about them so much that it is wrenching to see them fall apart.

Anyways I still need to finish this story so I'll get back to that but I knew I needed to comment immediately. First time I've ever been so thoroughly compelled by a story that I've left a comment as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh god, why?

I knew I shouldn't have read this, I knew that going into it but I wanted the complete picture, I'm reading your stories at least as much for the plot as anything else. Maybe it would have been better not to know.

I think I'm going to go throw up now. ;_;

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No.

I loved Strawberries and Bubblegum! It was soooo sweet! This was sick to no end. This was rape and the ending was heartless and sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sad

Wow. You're so good at writing characters that feel real and complicated. This part of the story was terrible and sad, but it's important and you wrote it well.

Maybe I have more of Sam than Hero in me, 'cause I have all sorts of unspeakable things I want to do to Glenn before I'm through. I guess that's a testament to how well you write that I care about the characters like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
anonymos

This is terrible... you are an amazing writer and this is what you come up with for an ending... i loved the bubblgum and berry nicknames but with the rape at the end that is just sick... this has to be the worst of your works... i hate this story... you should have just left the bubblegum and strawberry story alone if you planed on ending it like this... overall i think this story sucked and i regret ever reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BS BS BS

I really like a few of your stories; but you just demolished my faith in you. Destroying 2 lovely young ladies for no reason other than to "get your rocks off"? If you're going to go DARK; at least have the decency to start with NEW characters, not characters that your readers care about.

Where's the follow-up, SAM is obviously going to rip Glenn to pieces but you haven't posted it!!! Grrrrr

Maybe; Sam already visited you and put you in the hospital or asylum; cause that's what you deserve.

PacoFearPacoFearover 10 years agoAuthor
For BS Anony

There was a purpose, Dear Boy. That purpose plays out in my later postings. See Peaches & Honey and Berry's Second Chances. Sam does indeed settle up with Glen in Hero's Life Ch. 15.

Tyrion90Tyrion90about 10 years ago
Counterweight to the ignorant comments

I can't say I liked the subject of this story. I really, really, really HATE rapists (or anything or anyone resembling rape and rapists).

That said, I do NOT dislike you having written this story. It definitely has it's place in the entire storyline. I'd even say it is important if you want a complete picture of the person Heather is.

I read the entire 'Hero' series first, so I kind of knew what to expect though.

I'm also impressed in how you wrote about this subject. It's done very well. I'm still on the fence about reading "Her uncle's secret", but after reading this, I might just take a leap of faith on that as well...

Thanks for sharing your stories here with us...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

You're going to get hate for writing tragedy on literotica, but it's really well-written and heart-wrenching, and gives the characters depth. You're possibly the best author on literotica in my book, any chance you're going to write again? Or are writing elsewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Speechless

So, last night I commented on Berry's Second Chances and then decided to read this this morning. It wasn't an easy read, but it was so well written and so necessary for your overarching story, that I was still forced to give you five stars. You have knack for storytelling, very well done. I plan on moving onto Hero's story next. I know I need to read Bobbie's story as well to get it all, and I'm sure I'll be giving everything five stars, haha. You're becoming one of my favorite writers on Lit, keep it up!

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 7 years ago
Complex relations are more real

Such a poignant story, more realistic for its complex reactions. I'm afraid my agressive side is stimulated by bullying situations. It would be a very loving act to throw yourself on this particular grenade.

jrwr7jrwr7over 7 years ago
Moving.

It made me angry at first, thinking that 'berry was cheating on BG. Then I felt so sorry for berry having to deal with that A'hole Glenn. Then I was miserable hearing what BG went through for berry and how berry just couldn't live with it or herself. This was the most unsettling story I've ever read on this site but I'm glad I did.

MarshallaMarshallaover 7 years ago
I don't know how to rate this one.

I was raised to believe "No" means no!

And this story has me feeling rage right now. Not at BG, or Berry, but at Glenn. Absolute rage.

Paco, I hope there's a story here somewhere about what Sam does to Glenn. The sonofabitch needs what he's got coming to him.

I know what I'd do. What I once did myself.

Actually, I don't know what I did to him, I went off on him and don't remember.

Took three hours to clean up his blood. But he lived.

Fortunately I was able to stop him before he hurt her.

He deserved it.

So does Glenn.

I can't rate this one. At least not right now.

TSreaderTSreaderabout 7 years ago
No

No does mean No... this story is very well done, but... to flip from one story of love to this; makes one ask why you wrote such a beautiful story the first time! I'll stick with the forever memory of S&G...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not sure

I've loved the series's that these characters come from, but this story has me confused.

Yes it is fiction, but the level of detail given is that of first person, that of Heather, not the third person that it is supposed to be from - ie Samantha. That detail does not work for me.

A very good friend (whom I am trying to convince to be more than a 'friend', and maybe even reach 'lover', one day) has just laid on me the tale of her experience with her now deceased husband, who beat her up even when she was pregnant, who deliberately cut her before family visits just to see if she could hide the seeping blood from her mother, who humiliated and bullied her publically and refused to allow her to work or have friends of her own.

This evil bastard wrote things on her skin with blades, and 9 years later she is still too traumatised to tell what he wrote; when he threatened to do it to their daughters she 'volunteered' to be his canvas rather than them. Scum that he was, he sexually assaulted her heavily over a weekend before taking his own life and this beautiful woman has been left to bring up their daughters, believing that all males were the same. My heart goes out to her, it has taken a lot for her to trust enough to share even small, innocuous detail, so when she told me just before Christmas that, to her, even the idea of sex equals pain, tears, misery, I knew that she had moved forward and, I hope, might be thinking that her feelings are wrong.

But it has been a long time before I was entrusted with the detail she has shared, and I believe that I will never reach the kind of levels of detail apparently shared between the characters in the above story.

MarshallaMarshallaover 4 years ago
I can't, ...

... I just cannot vote on this one.

This is my 2nd read of this, only because it's an important part of Heather's journey, in these "stand alone" chapters, and in Hero's Life.

I wasn't able to vote on this one the first time around, hence the "No Stars" at the end.

This time, again, it had a very powerful effect on me.

Happens when you have a very good author writing it.

Wish I could say I loved it, but I can't.

That doesn't come until later.

Well done, Paco.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea, that’s for sure.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I think this could have gone differently. I’m sad about this. Scumbags deserve permanent pain.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous