All Comments on 'Scavenger Hunt Ch. 01'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 1 year agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted

The next chapter has been submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Long time , no see. Good beginning to another IC mystery with several unusual suspects and also some FBI interest , what with Tanya letting the cat out of the bag Looking forward to the rest of the story as Paul Harvey said

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

I have to mention . That I love it when Laura is involved in cases . She seems to be entering early in this one . Not only is she the hottest woman in all of your stories . She is very edumacational . But Melina , Cindy , Molly , Paula , Teresa , Joanne , Claire are pretty fine along with about 10 no 20 others . I'll bet Nell is hot as fuck .

Loving this story so far . Mr. Harem Crowbar .

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum6 months ago

Follow up questions. What’s happening with Lori and Niko? They’re too good characters to be one off. I know that Graig and Jenny are moving to T&C. Will Roddys investment money be split 3 ways for the benefit of the children?

The Toyota Gang is an operation of new female CofC. Why robbing convenience stores for chump change ($300-500) and risk capture and prison doesn’t make sense. On to next chapter, maybe find answers.

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Thanks for the read this is getting very interesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES