All Comments on 'Scent Of Jasmine'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Glorious

Your stories are as glorious as your biography photo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the best!

Had me totally hooked from the beginning! Great story and characters! Different twists throughout the whole thing. I seriously hope you add more to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Beautifully written!

Green Gem,

Your story has easily topped the best story on Lit that I've read. By far. It's so rare, such a beautiful gift, for you to describe the female arousa--your arousal so eloquently, in such lurid, prosaic language.

I'm in love with your writing and I can only fantasize about how good you must smell, from your amazing descriptions of scents and textures. You're my new favorite author & I shall read all your older stories too. After reading hundreds of stories on Literotica, your story inspires me in many ways. I am inspired to believe that there are women who, think, feel, and express as you do. I'm inspired to write more erotica and post writings of my own. Thanks again for your delicious work. and keep these stories coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Brilliant

You never cease to amaze me with your style, descriptions and the whole scenario that you can create with such ease. Trully, this is by far one of the best works you have produced. And what makes it so wonderful is that it is so real. It's believable, sensuous and romantic all in one. Once again, Green Gem, you've got a winner. Lonzi would approve!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful

This high caliber writing! I loved it!!!! The characters are real, funny, amusing, and highly erotic. Keep writing!!!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 15 years ago
Fantastically done

You should be proud. It read wonderfully and I loved the twist at the end.

Agoodman952Agoodman952over 15 years ago
Great job as always

For those of us who have been fans for years we have grown to expect nothing less then the usual amazing stories from Green_Gem and we were not disappointed. Thanks J.

Paul SawyerPaul Sawyerover 15 years ago
Rate This Submission 500!

Lord woman, your incredible talent puts other writers to shame... with all due respect to the many fine writers who frequent this site. This is, without a doubt, your finest work. Wow!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This story is sensual, erotic....

and highly descriptive!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hot as Hell

First time I am commenting here but I love the way you combine beautiful writing with hot and explicit descriptions of female arousal and masturbation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Unsurpassed

Green Gem is unsurpassed as an author here. She is the absolute mistress of the written word, here or anywhere. Her ability to impart a fascinating story, filled with the absolutely most erotic storyline is the best I have ever read.

I sometimes think that Green Gem is a highly successful novelist who erotically "toys" with us here in her alter ego.

Whatever the case, she is without a doubt, the finest author ever to appear on this site. She is the reason I keep returning, always hoping to find new material!

Thank you, Green Gem, and please keep them coming!!!

Gratefully,

Dutch

(dutchflyer@yahoo.com)

HughJardHughJardover 15 years ago
"There's Good News Tonight"

"There's Good News Tonight".* Green Gem is back, and better than ever. Her latest effort pushes the envelope, crosses genres, and delivers heat on the page.

This is a story not to be missed, written by the best writer on Literotica. Her stories are events on this site, and each one has it's own flavor showing a caring and style not often seen or equaled.

Thanks, GG, for sharing your talent.

*with apologies to Fulton Lewis Jr.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Smoking!

J, I think all of the above complements are well deserved. You keep raising the bar for us other poor aspiring writers. Like the rest, I'm glad you're back.

Keep at it. We want more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fantastic story, great writing

You haven't lost your touch.

Welcome back superstar.

Ambunti

XX

lexluthrlexluthrabout 13 years ago
absolutely thrilling

Green Gem you are truly gifted. The movement of this story, the way the characters' personalities developed and "blossomed" kept me itching to read the next line and stimulated me mentally and physically but in a way that only reading the material can. In my head I was able to create a picture of Jasmine and I assumed role of Don. I was able to add to parts of the story you left to the imagination, my favorite were his reactions to the panties after she returned them. Although I always suspected Don would be revealed as the admirer you masked it beautifully until it was boiling over. I have always been unconventional in my affections toward women and although this is fantasy I could see it actually working on a woman if the circumstances were perfect. Thanks for the wonderful read... Back to work now ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a Story!

You are an amazing story-teller!!! I can only hope that this actually happened since I have been unable to logon to the Literotica sight and cannot therefore privately give you my email address.

I know this was several years ago so I wonder what you are doing now and if you are still writing/experiencing these wonderful situations.

Best of luck and thank you for your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for this beautiful and hot story. It's the first of yours that I've read and I definitely want to check out some of your others, though it unfortunately looks like you've "retired" from writing/posting on Lit. I actually had been looking for a different type of story, having searched Lit for "scent marked" after reading lamb2001's "Her Service Charge", then finding pantiwaste's "Marked Man" amongst others, but this was a very nice alternative. Thanks again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous