All Comments on 'Science Experiment'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Hot until the end...

You had a great, fun, sexy story until the end. You dropped the ball on the one yard line. Keep writing, I'll expect better from you.

BareBackRider2BareBackRider2almost 19 years ago
i agree

I agree... the story was great!!! Just delete the very last paragraph ;)

Apart from that... loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
They don't know what their talking about.

PERFECT as always.

boy2ormoreboy2ormoreover 18 years ago
great

hot story really liked twist at the vine doing him too

boy2ormoreboy2ormoreover 18 years ago
great

hot story really liked twist at the vine doing him too

ChurnokChurnokalmost 15 years ago
Interesting

Some spots where I think your wording could be better, and you should develop or at least describe your characters a little. Also, some more detail about the plant and how it senses it's "prey" would be good.

Otherwise, an interesting story. I like that the plant turned on it's creator, and it taking pictures of them was a nice touch, though a bit hard to believe. This is where some more detail about the plant would be helpful. Is their some element of it's genetic manipulation that could explain this?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

This is a great story! Very hot! The ex-couple dynamic was also very good. Also who doesn't love a fun horny plant? Thank you for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Scientist falls into his own experiment, and survives!

He is damn lucky that his ex-wife did not have a lawyer take his testicles for his kidnapping of her, and then her non-consent ravishment by his science experiment without proper safeguards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12607 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...