All Comments on 'Science Fair Prize Ch. 02'

by ArtyGee

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Racist Overtones

Hey, sorry to be a prick, but the racist overtones made me a bit uncomfortable- especially in the part 01 when Cindi said that she forgot the principle was black and got nervous- I am sure that wasn’t your intention, but I just thought I’d let you know. Great story telling! I was masturbating while reading this and I almost got off, but it was over darn to quickly! Part 3?

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgealmost 5 years ago
Once again -- very imaginative

Hot story and very descriptive. I would have liked to hear more about what Rochelle might have done to/with her? I too thought the intro about an inner-city school's not being academic came across as racist, albeit realistic. I think you could have soft-pedaled that aspect by just talking about Billy's predilections, i.e., not a great student, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Needs sequel

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Needs a sequel

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArtyGee@ArtyGee
Feb 17, 2020 Dear readers and followers. It is with great sadness that I must report that I have been diagnosed with stage 4 metastatic prostate cancer. As I reflect on the last few years, there were none of the classic symptoms that one would expect and I had no real warning ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES