All Comments on 'Searching for Sheila Ch. 04'

by beware

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
Sidney43Sidney43about 13 years ago
Not bad

I think I missed chapter three, or maybe just forgot how he got into the room where this started out. Our hero needs to smarten up and quit walking into situations and I have no idea how you are going to do that anytime soon. In any case, I like the story, so look forward to the rescue of Angel and revenge.

AnotherClosetReaderAnotherClosetReaderabout 13 years ago
Yay!

I like mysteries. Keep it going.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007about 13 years ago
Crap!

Everything the husband has done so far in this series is FUCKING stupid! Why has he been trying to reclaim a whore who doesn't give a shit about him? Idiot! I gave it 2 stars too many.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
zzzz

I'VE TRIED TO READ THIS SERIES A FEW TIMES BUT IT JUST READS LIKE A SENATE BILL. LOTTA WORDS AND NO CONTENT.

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 13 years ago
pretty fucking awful

its seems that this author too has some sort of serious mental hang up about sex and husbands and wives

It would of been a LOT better...a LOT.... if Tobe had burst out laughing at his whore wife's pathetic sexual performance.

Author you dont need to write chapter 5.

Its not worth the time and effort

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Get on with it...

You're acting like you are some big time writer and the world is breathlessly waiting for your next great novel. You aren't and we ain't. Just tell the story and quit giving yourself such a mental bowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Not Too Long

I hope the finale is not too long in coming. Yes, we need a willing suspense of disbelief that an average Joe would go this far. But once having done that, yours is a good story--both the plot and the writing. I'm anxious for the finale.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 13 years ago
Okay

Keep going, but several of the bad guys need to be shit, hit with a bat ... Whatever, that's what scum like that understand and they don't hit back when their dead... Where's all the cops??

xtremeddxtremeddabout 13 years ago
Lets see where this goes.........

b,

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thanks

I was getting worried this story was going to dead end with no conclusion. Thanks for continuing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
waiting

so far so good but man you gotta work faster - getting bored waiting for next installment

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 13 years ago
Think it's an easy read but...

...the dialogue is a bit forced (not everyone in a pulp novel is jaded) and though I like the originality of Sheila's attitude-(seemingly no recriminations)- there is no explanation for it, or for what they ever had together.Tough to come into Piedmont as a "regular Joe" like this guy in broad daylight.Think of the fun you could have with a plot where he comes at night, as a Shadow, learning what he needed to know without ever showing his face......wait a minute, I used to listen to that on the radio in the sixties.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Still lame

lots of stupid talk about a woman I don't care about.

Can you just finish it up with all the bad guys and the bitch getting killed?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Get to the point.

This is starting to drag on.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 13 years ago
The story seems to be dragging a little

It is still a good story, but it's taking a long time to get to the conclusion time wise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Always Like It When Scumbags Get It

I'll keep reading, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I hardly ever comment maybe 2-3 in last 4-5 years. BUT that said, you start out this posting apologizing for the delay and how you have learned to finish a story before posting. Yet you post yet another chapter in this story and ask readers to wait again for the conclusion. Makes no sense. The story is so so but not worth this much insanity.

juderboyjuderboyabout 13 years ago
Write what you like to read

Pay no attention, good or bad, to comments and votes. Write what you like and like what you write. If you have any talent at all, nothing else need to be said. I like the story. Just enough sex, in a sick kind of way, to keep everyone interested. But it is well placed. If everyone isn't careful they are going to find a story hiden here. Keep writing. I just ask one thing. HURRY UP!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Looking for completion

I like the story so far, nicely done for the genre your aiming for. Looking forward to the continuation / conclusion.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Completely illogical

So I gave it 1*. They are professionals so the cunt would be dead after breaking and entering. Instead of a guy stuck it the fools back, it would be a bullit in the head. How stupid can the cunt be? Advertising that he is going to get his wife, knowing he is dealing will killers is beyond stupid.

Professionals never lightly beat up someone, just enough to make the angry and dangerous. If they didn't kill the cunt, he would be crippled for life.

Any story so illogical and implausible deserves a 1*.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 13 years ago
come on...

Where's the rest of it?

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 12 years ago
Searching for the end

Great! Please finish it

Chilleywilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story- when does it get finished?

Really liked the story and would very much like to read an ending to it. Really good so far.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Fidelity

of the author to the pulp fiction rules... This is real pulp fiction and not the film!

If it works out under the old rules no one will be killed and the hero will walk away with his lady.... Angel or Cordelia?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Finally

Best chapter. Gives me something to look forward to in the last chapter. Tobe got smart and realised his wife is scum but he has someone else to rescue. Someone who actually wants his help. Will he have a happy ending? We'll see...

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago
Loved it

An excellent installment.

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
Looking forward to Shielas gut shot

It's really something to see the life leave a persons eyes as their stomach acid eats them from the inside out. We used to use this technique on our most favourite people

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Get on with it

He needs to take out a few people. He should be getting tired of being a punching bag.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous