Searching for Sheila Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're right, I'm in some pretty deep shit, all right. I could use your help."

"Help?! What the fuck you talkin' 'bout, man? You been beat up at least twice tonight, you let your old lady run out on you, you can't go back into town without getting yourself shot up, and now you're riding around in my car in your stinkin' underwear smellin' like cow-shit. And you want my help. I don't even like you, man. You're pitiful. Besides, Mr. Maggard - "

"Yeah. I know. You're just supposed to follow me."

"Fuckin' right. Look. I'm takin' you back to your fuckin' truck. That's as far as I'm going. You're gonna get in your goddamn truck and go back where you came from. Squaresville, or wherever."

Tobe shook his head. "I'm not leaving. Not now. Not yet."

"Why in the hell not?"

"Well, your boss wanted me to flush out his brother for him, didn't he? I gotta reason to do it now."

"Your old lady?"

"No. That's over. No, I'm talking about someone else."

"Another broad, huh?"

"Her name is Angel."

"'Now I know you're fuckin' crazy. Goin' back for a broad."

"Maybe. Look, I came here to try to get Sheila away from Pharaoh and his mob, even if she didn't want to come back to me. I found out tonight in no uncertain terms that that's not going to happen. But now I know there's someone else who does want to get away, who does need my help."

"This Angel."

"Right. So I just can't leave knowing that."

"You're a regular Galahad, ain't cha?"

"Lancelot."

"'Whatever. It's your problem, man. Not mine."

"Doke Maggard expected me to surface Pharaoh, and I got an idea how to do it. Look. I got some money, maybe not big bucks by your standards, but it's over ten thousand."

"I already got me a client. No thanks."

They rode a while in silence. Then Arnold shot Tobe a quick glance.

"You serious about flushing Mr. Maggard's brother- this Pharaoh - out in the open?"

"I think we can do it."

"What's this 'we' bullshit?"

"I'll do all the risky stuff."

"Oh, I see. You're gonna do all the risky stuff. I saw the way you handled the risky stuff tonight, man. It didn't exactly fill me with a lot of fuckin' confidence. You know?"

"I figure I better lay low for a couple days."

"That's the best idea you had since you hit town."

"But I'm going to need a few things."

"Like what?"

"I can't use my truck while I'm here. Hell, it's got my name on it. I need a car that won't attract attention."

"What else?"

"A nice suit like the one you're wearing."

"Sure. You wanna look like me. I can see that. What else?"

"Some duct tape and handcuffs."

"Kinky stuff, eh? Maybe you better count me in after all."

"One more thing. A .45 like you carry."

"Hey, man. That's heavy artillery for a wise-guy like you."

"I used a .45 in the army. I'm comfortable with it. Besides if this works the way I think it's going to work, there won't be any gun- play."

"Yeah? Well, judgin' from what I seen tonight, you been wrong before. This time you better be the man-with-the-plan. You gonna let me in on what you're thinkin'?"

Tobe nodded and started talking.

To be concluded...

12