Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melinda?"

"Back in the truck," she informed me. "Hurry...we don't have a whole lot of time here!"

Before I knew it, she was down on her knees in front of me, once again my fly unzipped, my now flaccid cock inside her mouth as she sucked it, though she didn't give any indication she was disappointed in finding it like that, and it didn't stay that way very long either. It couldn't have been any longer than a minute and I felt my prick explode, pouring what truly did feel like a gallon of cum into her mouth as she took it, swallowing even then having trouble doing so, though somehow she managed it.

Moments later she stood up, wiping her mouth, smiling. Which was when we both turned having heard a dog bark. There was a guy standing no more than perhaps ten feet away from us. How long he'd been there we had no idea while waiting for his dog to take a crap, or at least pee perhaps. He was grinning however and actually held his thumb up towards us, and then walked away. It was a different guy from the one I had seen inside the restroom, and he too looked like he could have been the trucker, or the driver of the other car. It didn't really make any difference, it was time to get on the road once again.

"What took you so long?" Melinda asked the moment we got back. "Stop for a quickie maybe?"

I felt my face turn beet red, though I answered her, "Yeah right. No. I had to uh...you know, do both."

"Ah huh," she said grinning at her friend, and then giggled. As did she. I wasn't about to say anything or even attempt to add to that, so I didn't.

"Should be home in another hour, hour and a half," I told them. "Long before sundown anyway," I added looking up at the sky. "But, maybe we should stop on our way home and pick up something for dinner at least, I don't think any of us will feel like cooking tonight."

"Yeah, sounds good, I wouldn't mind eating out myself," Charlene stated with a deadpanned expression. I glanced over towards her, as did Melinda, who only then I noticed had actually reached up pinching her on the side of her tit, though she'd done so in such a way so as not to reveal to me that she had. Charlene yelped however, jumping.

"What?"

"You know what," Melinda chastised her, and then sat grinning at me. I pretended I had no idea what was going on and started the truck. Seconds later we were back out on the road once again.

Twenty minutes later as we were driving along, I looked into the rear view mirror and saw the same eighteen-wheeler we had seen in the rest stop earlier. Eventually he drew alongside us in the right lane with me in the middle lane going a bit faster than we were above the posted limit. As he slowly drew near us side by side, he looked over and waved, likewise honking his horn. I realized as he did that, he'd been the guy standing outside with his dog. He waved once again, and then called out to us, "Show me your tits!"

I was half tempted to speed up, but I was already going ten over the limit as it was. And slowing down didn't seem to be any sort of better solution either. For one thing, I just wanted to get home, though I wasn't too pleased about getting harassed by some horny perverted truck driver either. Though as I thought about it, I'd been the perverted one standing there getting a blowjob at the rest stop by a young girl half my age.

To my surprise however, Melinda looked over at Charlene. "Shall we?" she said.

"Why not? Maybe after we do, he'll be on his way. If not, we'll take the first exit rather than let him continue to annoy us. But I'm betting once we give him what he wants, he'll leave us alone."

With both of them wearing their naughty football jerseys, it was very easy for the two of them to lift them up flashing the truck driver. For only the second time in my life, though in as many days now, I caught another brief glimpse of Melinda's breasts. It was about the only thing that I'd seen on her that didn't remind me of Kathy. They were so totally unlike my wife's in nearly every way. And what I found upon seeing them, even though it was only for the briefest of moments, was that they were even more beautiful than Charlene's were. And I found myself actually hoping I would catch another glimpse of them again.

**

The trucker in fact left us soon after far behind him. As we drew closer to home, Melinda suggested pizza, even calling the order in. I wasn't too surprised to discover she had memorized the number having called it often enough when she lived at home. It was ready and waiting for us the moment we arrived, and soon after devoured as well shortly after we had gotten home.

With a full belly, and tired from the long grueling drive home, I decided to make it another early night. After showering, I kissed each one of the girls on the forehead and bade them goodnight. Even tired as they both seemingly were, they opted to stay up for a bit, and no doubt fall asleep later while watching a movie. Melinda had very often done that before, so I pretty much expected it. What I didn't expect as I leaned over giving Charlene a kiss, was her quick little groping hand at my crotch, though there was no way Melinda could have seen her do that. Even then I jumped slightly, backing away.

"All you have to do is ask..." Charlene said mouthing the words to me. I merely nodded my head noncommittally.

"Good night girls, sleep tight!" I told them both, and then hurriedly made my way upstairs before my rapidly growing erection gave me away.

It was nice to lie down in my own bed. That, and actually fall asleep on my right side. At some point however I found myself dreaming, and knew that I had been when I woke up glancing at the clock on the nightstand. It was just then nearing midnight. Sure enough, it had been a combination of that perhaps, along with the subtle unfamiliar sounds of the night, which had woken me.

I had in fact been dreaming, a very erotic dream, so I wasn't at all surprised to find myself laying there in bed with a hard-on either. Unfortunately, even though I knew I'd been dreaming an erotic dream, it was already starting to fragment as I fought with trying to remember as much of it as I could, though why I don't really know. Especially when I realized what the major content of it had been.

I had never once ever fantasized or thought dirty naughty thoughts about my own stepdaughter. But I certainly had now. In my dream, I'd been laying there, Melinda on one side of me licking my dick, Charlene on the other side. And I'd been loving it, though now wide awake, I was aghast at my own thoughts, even aroused as I was. I tried shaking my head as though to clear it, but the super sharp image remained inside my head. And then came the sounds again. Very faint, almost indistinguishable, but I heard them.

I looked over towards my closed door leading into the bathroom. No light glowed from beneath it. Quietly I slipped out of bed silently moving towards the door, stopping just long enough to listen. I could still hear the faint sounds coming from their room, though not as yet being able to make out what I was hearing or what was being said for that matter. Turning the knob on the door just as quietly, I stepped inside. It was almost too dark to see. At least in my bedroom I had a little of the night light outside to partially see with. I took two steps and then reached out, just grazing the door with my fingertip. I stepped a bit closer, feeling along the edge, surprised to discover it wasn't fully closed. Now closing even that distance, I once again stopped holding my breath, the sounds far more easily heard now as I stood there, though it was obvious the girls were speaking softly, almost whispering to one another.

"Yes Mel, yes...lick my pussy, suck my clit!" Charlene moaned softly.

I had heard Charlene call her that before, and always in an affectionate way whenever she had. It was clearly obvious she was doing so now, and for good reason as it seemed. My daughter, my sweet...or at least once sweet little girl, was now licking her best friend's cunt, obviously enjoying it, as they both were.

"Fuck baby, you do love eating pussy don't you?" Charlene groaned once again. "Who'd have thought the same day we ever met?" she giggled once again sighing sensually.

"Yeth I do," Melinda responded back, slurring her words slightly, the image of her even then running her tongue up and down Charlene's split causing my cock to throb and then lurch of its own accord.

"Oh yeah, that's it baby! Put a finger in there too. That's it...finger my cunt!" She once again moaned as Melinda obviously did that. Now I could hear in addition to their speaking, the decadent, almost obscene sounds of Charlene's dripping wet pussy as Melinda fingered it, and sucked it, licking it.

I cracked open the door just a tiny bit more, just enough to see in, though I saw very little when I did. There was no moon outside at all, so it was darker than normal. All I could barely make out was the bed, and two forms upon it, neither one of which I could make out very clearly, though I could in fact hear them very clearly, even more so than I had been.

"God how I wish I was fucking your father right now," Charlene moaned again, "With you laying there licking me...licking us while I did," she sighed pleasurably. I was stunned upon hearing that, especially when Melinda answered her.

"I bet you'd like that too wouldn't you?" she teased back, still fingering her wet juicy split by the obvious sound of that. "Feeling daddy's hard stiff prick sliding in and out of your sweet juicy fuck hole? Me...licking and sucking your clit, licking your juices off of his prick? Yes...I bet you would enjoy feeling that wouldn't you?"

"And I bet he would too, feeling you licking his cock while fucking me," she shot back hotly.

Though stunned, somewhat shocked at their conversation, I knew it was mostly just pillow talk, though dirty pillow talk indeed. Kathy and I had very often spoken of things, shared things, and discussed things we would never ever really do. But sometimes just talking about them while we messed around was enough to heighten our arousal, though we were very often somewhat embarrassed and actually guilty over having expressed those thoughts or feelings the next day. It was why we didn't very often do that, only on occasion, though it was quite often the best sex we ever had whenever we'd done that.

"So fuck him then if you really want to!" Melinda told her. "You know I've already told you I was ok with it if you did. I'm not the one you have to convince. The only thing I've ever said is I don't want daddy to know that I know if you do. I think it would freak him out, knowing that I knew my very best friend had fucked my father, and to be honest about it, it actually might freak me out a little knowing it too. So if you do, do it, if you somehow manage to convince him to actually fuck you, don't tell me about it. And for god's sakes Charlene, don't ever, ever tell him that I know that you did. Please promise me that if nothing else!"

"I promise," Charlene whispered back to her now, and then sighed as Melinda once again began licking and sucking her friends clit.

Not only could I not believe what I'd just heard, and was still hearing in fact, the reality that my stepdaughter had just given her blessing, though in a strange sort of way, to her friend was arousing. The thought of actually fucking her no longer seemed so weird, so unacceptable now. Even though I knew she must never know that I did, just as Charlene had promised her she wouldn't, I'd never let on either. As much as I would have liked to continue to stand there listening to them both, I soon backed away, retracing my steps back into my own room, quietly closing the door behind me. I lay down on my bed, now purposely stroking my cock, images of thrusting my prick in and out of Charlene's slick wet cunt drawing me closer and closer towards orgasm. When I came, when I shot streamer after streamer of my hot sticky spunk into the air, landing god knows where, I did so with the image of my precious little girl licking the tip of my prick as I came. I knew I would struggle with that the following day. A throw back to those times when Kathy and I both did after confessing somewhat decadent thoughts and fantasies to one another. But even then, nothing like this. I knew I'd feel guilty about it all day. But right now I didn't. Right now I just lay there basking in the afterglow of my thoughts and enjoyed every precious minute of it as I did.

**

Once again I woke up to the aroma of freshly brewed coffee. With a smile on my face, and my dick sticking up, I rolled out of bed and slipped into my robe. This time I didn't care that I was hard, and felt my prick become even more so as I headed downstairs. The image of Charlene sitting at the table half naked already filling my head as I rounded the corner stepping into the kitchen. As expected she was there, what wasn't expected, was that she was fully dressed, even modestly so. She'd even applied makeup, and had fashioned her hair in a much fuller look, loose and hanging about her shoulders. The look on my face must have said it all as she looked up towards me.

"Disappointed?" She said smiling, though she now looked down at my groin, my prick quite obviously tenting the front of my robe as I walked over to pour myself a coffee. "Though excited I see," she added with a chuckle.

"Just surprised," I ventured turning towards her, still standing, sipping my drink, though I felt the coolness of the morning air suddenly caressing my cock, telling me without looking, it had managed to worm its way out of the folded opening of my robe. At the moment, I didn't care. I really was disappointed.

"Mel and I have interviews at that new restaurant opening just down the street," she informed me. "She was just getting out of the shower when I came down to make the coffee."

Just the mention of my daughter's name sent a warning surge to my crotch, I even glanced up in that direction as though suddenly having x-ray vision and able to see through the walls.

"Oh," I said in surprise at hearing that, still disappointed, yet likewise pleased that neither one of them had intended to just lay around and live off my unemployment and dwindling savings.

"We figured we needed to help out if we're going to live here," she added. "Once we've settled in with our new jobs, then we'll see about enrolling in school again, and at least take a few classes. But until then..."

Charlene stood walking over towards me as I leaned against the kitchen counter. My prick had gone down just enough that it had on its own, tucked itself back away beneath the folds of my robe. Even though it had, she fished it out once again, holding it in her hand.

"We don't have a lot of time, perhaps a couple of minutes before Mel comes down," she told me now fondling my dick. I was about to tell her not to bother, but it honestly felt good as she stood there stroking it. I set my cup down on the counter, reached back with my hands holding on as she continued to stroke my prick a bit more firmly now. Once again I was hoping for more, anticipating perhaps for her to lean over and suck it a little at least, but she didn't. As though reading my mind, she spoke. "As much as I'd like to suck this, I can't risk getting anything on my clothes, or face..." she grinned. Having said that, I now wondered what it was she was going to do. I could feel the tingle and sudden tightness in my balls, once again looking towards the doorway, half expecting to hear Melinda descending down the steps any moment now. "Let me know..." she said simply still stroking my cock.

Within a minute I felt the first tickle of pleasure begin. "Now!" I just managed to breathe.

The moment I said that, Charlene grabbed the spare cup off the counter, holding it over the end of my dick. I stood there watching my spunk spurting into the cup as she held it over the end of it. As strange as it was, it was weirdly exciting, standing there doing that as she jerked me off, pumping my cock up and down, squeezing it until she had drained every single drop out of it, even shaking it off some. It was at that very moment we both heard the upstairs bedroom door slam, Mel was on her way down.

I had barely enough time to reposition myself, grab my coffee and stand there nonchalantly as Mel walked into the room. Likewise Charlene had reached over refilling her own cup.

"Hmm, that smells good. Pour me one too please!" my daughter asked.

To my horror, Charlene grabbed the cup still containing my spunk in it and made motion to fill it. "Cream?" She asked.

Mel gave her an inquisitive look. "No...black, I don't use cream," she stated.

"Oh that's right, I already filled it," she stated. "Sorry." She turned slightly winking at me, and held the cup under the tap turning it on, rinsing it out. I looked over and watched my cum curdles chasing one another in the drain momentarily as she rinsed Mel's cup out. Checking to ensure it now was clean, she filled it handing it to her. And though it was, even that secret knowledge that I'd just poured my semen into it felt wickedly decadent and sent a renewed surge into my cock. I sat down before my prick could begin to swell again.

"So, Charlene tells me the two of you have interviews this morning," I said smiling.

"Yeah, we do," she said glancing at her watch. "And we need to leave now in fact," she added taking another quick sip from her cup, setting it down on the table. "Shouldn't be gone too long I wouldn't imagine," she added. "We were sort of hoping to lay out some today, catch some sun before we no longer can," she added with a smile. "What's on your agenda for the day?"

I had planned on updating my resume, and then scheduling an appointment with an employment agency and getting my information on file, which I told them. Beyond that, just straightening up the house some, which I hoped they'd find time to help me with later on. Once again I was pleased when they said they would.

"After we lay out for a bit?" My daughter asked hopefully.

"Just as long as you don't sun-tan all day," I responded back. With that, I gave them each a kiss as they headed out the door for their interview, and then slowly climbed back up the stairs to shower and dress for the day.

**

I had gone back outside to putter around in the garden when the girls came home about an hour or so later with the news they had gotten the jobs, and would be starting on Monday the following week when the restaurant opened. It was good news, and they were excited, as I was. They soon after dashed up stairs to change into their bikinis and lay out for a bit, once again ensuring me they would clean up the house and plan something for a celebratory dinner later on that evening. I was already looking forward to that.

I went back to weeding my sorely neglected garden when they came back down stairs carrying large fluffy beach towels, which they laid out on the grass. Almost immediately Charlene took off her top however, though Melinda wasn't quite so brazen about it as she was. My daughter merely lay down on her tummy first, and then reached back behind herself undoing the clasp on her top.

"Oil me?" She asked Charlene.

I knelt there nearby pulling weeds, glancing over as Charlene leaned over and began rubbing oil into my daughters back. Her beautiful bare breasts dangling freely, making me wish I was lying beneath her myself, sucking on them...for starters. I'd already made up my mind about something else too, and would at the first opportunity mention it to her when I had the chance.

After she had finished applying the lotion to my daughter's back, she held it up towards me. "Keith? Would you mind?" she asked.

"Not at all, just let me wash my hands first," I said standing up. She and I both noticed the erection I had in my shorts as I did that. Though I quickly glanced over towards Melinda, who lay with her eyes closed unaware that I did. Turning on the hose, I quickly washed off my hands and then returned to sit down next to Charlene, applying some lotion to her bare back, rubbing it in. As I did that, I leaned over whispering into her ear, just loud enough for her to hear me. "I want you," I mostly breathed, but she heard me, turning her head around sideways still lying down and winked at me, mouthing the words back.