Secret Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers

"I want you too!"

I continued to rub oil into her back until she suddenly sat up and began removing her bikini bottoms.

"I hate having tan-lines," she announced. "But I don't want to burn my ass either," she told me laying back down again. "Would you mind putting a little lotion on me there too please?" she asked. I saw my daughter's eyes open briefly as she looked over towards us, just as I poured a bit of the oily lotion on Charlene's ass cheeks prior to rubbing it in. Melinda smiled, and then turned her head away facing in the opposite direction. Her smile gave me assurance that she had no problem with me doing that. But her turning her head away also told me she didn't want to see me doing it either. A reminder as to their candid conversation the previous night.

As I rubbed the mixture into Charlene's ass, she spread her legs slightly, allowing me greater access to her as I thoroughly coated her cheeks, and teasing her a bit as my fingers just brushed the opening of her wide open split.

"That feels nice," she half purred, opening herself even further, telling me as she did that what she wanted. Glancing once again towards Melinda, she remained as she was, looking the other way, so I allowed myself the adventure of actually running my finger tip up the length of Charlene's sweet succulent furrow, the moisture of her pussy already gathering there as I did so. I sat beside her, slowly finger-fucking her, her ass gyrating slowly as I did so, half humping the ground as well as my hand. I was surprised when minutes later she came, though doing so quietly with barely a whimper, though I felt her pussy clench down and around my fingers holding them tightly inside her for long moments afterwards, feeling her quivering and pulsating inside.

"Well, I'll leave you two alone for a while," I said standing up. "Another hour? And then we get busy?" I asked.

"Sounds like a plan," Melinda said almost dreamily.

I walked back inside the house, aroused as hell as I stood there in the kitchen looking out. I nearly headed upstairs back to my room for a much needed jerk off when I saw Melinda sit up, likewise now removing her bikini bottoms. This time however, she rolled over onto her back, Charlene now sitting up as she proceeded to apply more oil to my daughters chest, breasts and then on down to her tummy. I noticed as she did that, she tended to linger a bit while massaging her tits, even tracing her finger around and about my daughter's nipples. Even at this distance I could see they were aroused, standing well up and off her chest, twin hard little points of pleasure. I found myself standing there in the kitchen, having unzipped my fly even before I realized that I had, now stroking my hard stiff cock as I watched them.

Moments later I watched as Charlene dipped her hand between my daughter's legs. I watched as Melinda spread them, even bending herself at the knee granting her girlfriend even easier access. As Charlene fingered her, Melinda reached up cupping her breasts, kneading and caressing them. I found myself wishing that those were my hands instead, pulling on, and tweaking those incredibly hard nipples of hers. And though I noticed that Charlene's were as well, my daughter's were obviously a bit larger, fuller when erect, and I stood there fantasizing about sucking on them as I fucked her.

Once again I was momentarily plagued with a guilty conscious about having such thoughts, but I was too fucking horny at the moment to care. Recriminations would be dealt with later, at the moment I was on the verge of enjoying my second climax of the morning. Oddly enough, it was the exact same coffee cup I reached for, likewise filling it up the second time that day as well, standing there squirting into it, releasing my pleasure as I glanced out the window, watched as Melinda seemed to bend nearly in half, her ass coming up off the ground, Charlene's fingers embedded deeply inside her as she came.

I rinsed out my cup placing it back next to the sink and wandered slowly upstairs to my room.

**

We had managed to get nearly the entire house vacuumed and dusted before calling it a day. The girls soon after settled into preparing us a nice dinner while I sat on the couch relaxing, catching a little TV and sipping a glass of wine. While dinner cooked, they soon joined me, a bit more appropriately dressed, though not by much. Each of them wore standard though very short, shorts, along with the bikini tops they'd worn outside earlier. Now joining me, each with a glass of wine in their hands, they informed me dinner would be ready in about an hour.

"Anything good on TV?" my daughter asked.

"Not really," I told her having surfed through the available channels twice already, not finding anything I was really interested in watching.

"How about a movie then?" she asked reaching for the remote, so I handed it to her. I was really hoping they wouldn't pick some chick-flick or something, but prepared to allow it if they did. She even stopped on one reading it, which worried me that she might actually select it until Charlene spoke up.

"Not that one," she said giving voice to my own worry. "Let's watch something a bit more interesting shall we?" Now she reached over for the remote, which Melinda handed to her. To my surprise, she quickly pulled up the adult selections and began thumbing through those. I decided to hold my tongue and see if she would actually be brazen enough to pick one, as well as wondering how Melinda might react to it when she did.

"That one!" Melinda said calling out as Charlene scrolled through a list of available selections.

"Ok, sounds interesting doesn't it?" Charlene said grinning as she looked over towards me. I was surprised, a bit shocked as I read the title.

"Young girls with older men," it had said. I knew there would be a series of somewhat short scenes depicting pretty explicit sex acts between the individuals.

"You do know, this isn't soft porn we'll be looking at," I cautiously warned them. "This is the hard-core stuff, you see it all," I added.

"I know," Melinda said a bit quietly. "But I'm ok with that...if you are," she told me.

It was a bit more difficult actually doing that than I thought it would be. I was aroused yes, thankful that Charlene was basically sitting between us, though I had my own chair even as the girls shared the couch. They giggled, and whispered pointing out things to one another as I half glanced at the TV, and then at them as each scene got more and more explicit, with the semi-typical cum-shots coming at the end.

"Wow! That was a good one!" Melinda announced actually surprising me. "I've never seen anyone cum that much before!" she stated.

"I have," Charlene grinned looking over towards me. Just then the timer went off announcing it was time for dinner.

"Saved by the bell," I said standing up thinking to myself. I turned once again hiding my obvious erection. "I'll go wash up for dinner," I told them and then hurried up the stairs.

**

The girls had prepared a really nice pot roast complete with all the trimmings. We opened a second bottle of wine to go with it, though I was already slightly feeling the effects of the first one, even with having eaten dinner. I couldn't help but wonder if the girls were too, especially as Melinda had never been much of a drinker. She had poured herself one more glass, though she never did finish it.

"Mind if we wash the dishes tomorrow?" she asked slurring her words just a bit, though sounding far more tired than drunk really.

"You cooked, I'll wash, don't worry about it," I said though they did help me clear off the table first. Even Charlene appeared anxious to head up to bed, as I gave each of them a kiss goodnight. Melinda had already disappeared through the door when Charlene stopped turning towards me.

"I'll wake you up," she half whispered, once again winking and then licking her lips. I knew what she meant by that, and whispered back to her.

"I probably won't even be asleep...but I'll certainly be up."

She glanced at my crotch, laughed, and then turned heading up the stairs after my daughter.

I finished cleaning up the kitchen and then sat down to watch the news for a while. I figured that it would be at least an hour while they got ready for bed knowing them, and then another hour at least before they finally fell asleep. Or at least Melinda did. Nearing midnight, I finally shut off all the lights, and then gingerly made my way upstairs to my own room. I was quiet as a mouse as I entered the shared bathroom, not even turning on the light until I was sure that their door was closed, which it was. I hurriedly washed up, took a pee, and then slipped back into my own room. I had put on fresh clean sheets earlier and was actually looking forward to slipping in between them. I glanced at the clock on my nightstand, it now read 12:15 as I turned off the light. Almost immediately, the room fell into complete and total darkness. The only light at all coming from the green florescent symbols on the clock as they ticked the minutes away.

I had actually started to fall asleep when I heard the door to my bedroom open. I hadn't even heard the door to their room doing so, only mine. Once again I glanced over at the clock, nearly a full hour had passed with it now reading 1:12. I looked up, still nearly impossible to see anything as I lay there in the darkness of the room. But seconds later I caught the quiet silhouette as Charlene made her way over towards the bed slipping in beside me. I started to speak but she shushed me, her hand quickly locating my somewhat flaccid member, waking it, as she gingerly stroked it before slithering down between my legs. Moments after that, I felt her warm sensual mouth surrounding my prick, teasing it with her tongue. I reached down, running my fingers through her hair, she had kept it loose hanging about her shoulders just as she had earlier. She moved it out of the way as she continued sucking, licking my cock bringing it back to its full aroused size. I lay back quietly enjoying the sensation, very much aware of the need to remain as silent as we could, neither one of us wanting nor wishing for Melinda to wake up and discover what it was we were doing.

Once I was hard as I could possibly be, I felt Charlene moving back up along my torso. She now straddled me, her soft sweet pussy resting against the length of my shaft, she was slick, juicy and obviously aroused. The green luminescence off the clock just barely highlighting the blonde highlights of her hair as she leaned forward, her hand now reaching down between us, grasping my prick as she placed it at the opening of her pussy.

"Oh fuck!" I moaned softly as I felt the head of my dick suddenly slip inside, receiving yet again another warning "shush" as I did so, silencing myself.

Charlene's pussy felt like it had been filled with honey. As we moved together, slowly grinding and thrusting against one another, I heard the erotic squish of her cunt as she soaked me with her fluids, bathing my prick in her essence. As our coupling intensified, I felt that familiar squeeze as she snared me, milking me all too soon so it seemed. But somehow I managed to hold off from filling her with my cum, as much as I wanted to do so. I reached up toying with her breasts, holding onto them as I plunged upwards into her depths, as she in turn thrust downwards, driving me nearly inside her womb. We fucked softly, slowly, almost too quietly, at last coming together in a near perfect synchronization of pleasure. Once again I felt the liquid discharge of her cunt as it met my own. Hard forceful spurtings of my prick as they lurched upwards inside her, my hips coming up off the bed, hers coming down to meet me, driving me back, the intensity of which was overwhelming. Moments later she collapsed against my shoulder, me holding her there listening to her labored breathing as it finally calmed, slowing.

And there, we both fell asleep.

**

I was startled to discover that Charlene was already up and gone when I woke up, being the light sleeper that I normally was. But I knew then I had had the deepest, soundest sleep that I'd ever had in years too, the pure pleasure we'd experienced together draining me of all stress, anxiety and concern. It had been a long time since I'd been with another woman, and I now realized just how much I had missed that.

I rolled out of bed with a smile on my face, and for the first time in recent memory, a totally flaccid cock as well. I was surprised when I glanced at the clock on my nightstand, it was already well after ten in the morning. I hadn't slept past eight in years either! I laughed, whistling to myself as I went into the bathroom to pee and freshen up, returning to my bedroom to dress, only to discover I had but one pair of clean shorts to put on. It was time to do laundry...past time.

I wandered downstairs saw a note propped up against my waiting empty coffee cup. It read simply, "We missed you this morning," then included a smiley face winking at me which Charlene had obviously drawn as an afterthought. A postscript then told me they'd gone out to do some grocery shopping and would return a bit later to do some more sun-tanning and that I was welcome to join them if I cared to.

I poured myself a cup sitting down at the table reading the note once again. "Maybe I will!" I thought to myself. "And maybe...just maybe, Charlene will allow me the pleasure of secretly fingering her off again too!" I thought.

I finished my coffee, rinsed out my cup and smiled. At least last night I didn't just waste it in a coffee mug. I then headed upstairs to grab my dirty clothes, and back down to the basement to wash them. I noticed there was a wet load still sitting in the washer, which I removed, only slightly annoyed in having to do so. As I opened the drier to put those in so I could do my own wash, I now noticed a load of dry clothes inside there.

"Time for another family chat," I mused, though smiling to myself as I said that. Things had indeed changed around here, most of it for the better to be sure. But living in such confined quarters would still take us all some getting used to. Especially when it came to sharing the bathroom, or in doing laundry. I removed their dry clothes, mostly panties, bras, and thongs and a few tee shirts, along with their cut off nasty/naughty football jerseys. After placing their wet clothes in the drier and mine in the washer, I then carried up their things back upstairs to their room for them to put away. I still knocked even though I knew no one was home and then entered their room. I guess I shouldn't have been so surprised, but I was. It was a mess. Amazing how two grown woman could live like that, things scattered about the way they were. Though I realized that was partially because they hadn't gotten around to unpacking everything yet, nor had they begun putting things away yet inside the second dresser drawers we'd brought back either. Not wanting to simply dump their clean clothes on the bed and get them mixed up with any dirty ones, I decided to at the very least place them inside the empty dresser, figuring they could resort everything later. I opened the top drawer intending to do so, and just stood there and stared.

At first I didn't know what I was actually looking at. I placed the clean clothes down on top of the dresser, and then reached in. I pulled out what appeared to be a longhaired blonde wig. I stood there just staring at it, my mind suddenly reeling with the implications, though even then...I still had no real proof. I argued with myself even, my imagination running away with me. Just because there happened to be a blonde wig in the dresser drawer didn't mean anything, one way or the other. But...it did give me cause for concern.

"Had I in fact fucked my own daughter? Or had it indeed been Charlene who had come into my bedroom?"

I heard the car just then pulling into the driveway. I replaced the wig back where I'd found it, and then placed the clothes on the end of their bed anyway. Better that than where I'd left them and raise any suspicions. I soon headed downstairs to help with carrying in the groceries and was met with two welcoming morning smiles when I did.

**

We had soon unpacked and put everything away, with the girls soon scrambling upstairs to change. They returned a short time later, once again wearing their bikinis as I followed them both outside. As before, Melinda lay down on her tummy before reaching behind herself undoing the clasp on her bikini top, though Charlene of course had no problem simply taking hers off. Frankly, I was surprised she'd even bothered wearing it in the first place, though I supposed she had done so in the event anyone came over.

"Here, let me lotion you both up," I offered receiving a thank you in hearing that from each of them. I first turned to Charlene, doing her back first, and then even her chest. She smiled wickedly as I did so, allowing my hands to run freely over her exquisite mounds which I enjoyed doing. I then turned towards Melinda.

"Here, why don't you sit up so I can do you a little easier?" I suggested. She looked at me in surprise, hesitating only for a moment before responding.

"Ok, as long as you're not uncomfortable seeing me," she said surprise clearly etched in her tone of voice.

"Doesn't bother me, if it doesn't bother you," I responded back. "Maybe when you were little, just coming of age, it might have. Hard enough getting you to wear any clothes even then. But now...you're an adult, a young woman, and even though you may very well be my daughter, or rather stepdaughter at least, you are certainly old enough to make up your own mind about such things. So...if you aren't uncomfortable being around me in the nude, I certainly won't be either."

Melinda was grinning from ear to ear as she sat up leaving her discarded top on the ground. She even stood, suddenly slipping out of her bikini bottoms as Charlene sat by watching her do so with a somewhat surprised look on her face that she did.

"Thank you daddy, I'm glad you're good with this. You know me and clothing," she giggled happily, and then sat down again as I began rubbing the lotion into her skin, first doing her back, and then having her turn around as I began massaging it into her breasts. We sat there looking at one another, smiling, her hard firm thick nipples once again filling my hands.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,480 Followers