Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers

Carol had not heard the garage door open and she didn't realize that Jim was back in the house until she heard his voice.

Chapter 13

"I'll be right in as soon as I put these in the fridge. Make yourself at home Paul," Jim called from the kitchen.

"OK, thanks," Paul laughed and reached for Carol's breasts. She froze when Paul's hands hefted her breasts through her robe and then pinched her nipples between his thumbs and his forefingers. He used her erect nipples as handles and jiggled her breasts a few times before leaning forward for another kiss.

Carol couldn't stand the tension and she pushed his hands away and turned to sit on the sofa as Jim entered the room balancing the beers and a box of pretzels.

"Have a seat," Jim said and indicated a chair across from the sofa.

"Where's your manners," Carol laughed and pointed at the box of pretzels. "I'll get a bowl for the pretzels."

"Oh, don't bother," Paul, said looking directly at her and holding up his hand with his fingers in the air. "I'm not a formal type of guy. I like to get my fingers dirty."

Carol thought she saw a glint of moisture on his fingertips and it sent a surge through her belly and groin when she considered where he had gotten them wet.

Paul sat in the chair across from them and Carol and Jim sat on the sofa. Jim started to ask some questions of Paul and Carol leaned back and crossed her legs. She knew that Paul was looking at her legs while pretending to be interested in what Jim was saying.

"Elanora watched carefully as Thom entertained Mrs. Richfield and her daughter Priscilla. Their husbands were inside of the house enjoying an after dinner cigar but Thom chose to remain with the ladies and Elanora. They were fawning over him like two bitches in heat. The wrinkled bosoms hanging out of the dress of the 50-year old Mrs. Richfield seemed to hold a fascination for Thom. The younger Priscilla was so thin that she did not appear to have any breasts at all. Elanora felt left out while they giggled and laughed and talked in whispers.

"Would you like some sherry?" Elanora asked the cozy little group.

"Why, yes, thank you," Mrs. Richfield answered. "None for Priscilla though. It brings the fire out in her."

"On the contrary," Thom interjected as he slipped Priscilla's hand into his. "I like my women fiery."

Elanora shot him a dirty look and went into the house to get the sherry. She returned to the veranda with a tray and four glasses of sherry. Priscilla greedily grabbed her glass and almost drained it in one swallow. Setting the tray on the veranda table, Elanora placed herself between the ladies as they gazed out over the fields behind the house. Thom stood beside Mrs. Richfield and Elanora watched as he studied the exposed top of her breasts.

Elanora intentionally placed her glass on the edge of the veranda railing and it tumbled over the edge to the soft ground below.

"Oh! How clumsy of me," she whined. "Thom! Will you please get that for me?"

As Thom walked down the steps and towards the glass, Elanora continued to point out the features of the view from the veranda to her guests.

As Thom came closer, she carefully lifted the front of her skirts and petticoats so that she was exposed to his views. Thom bent over and retrieved the glass. When he stood back up, holding the glass out with a smile he found himself looking directly at Elanora's thighs and her forest of hair at their juncture.

Thom's mouth moved as if to speak but no words came out. His mouth hung open for an instant before he recovered and tilting his head back he grinned at Elanora.

"It's getting late," Mrs. Richfield, said. "We don't want to be traveling in the dark now do we Priscilla? Go and see if the men are ready."

Preston returned with Priscilla and the men in tow. He put his arm around Elanora and praised her for the fine meal she had prepared.

Elanora thanked him but she gave all of the credit to the cook. Thom disappeared somewhere after the goodbyes were said and the guests left. Preston still had his arm around Elanora and he pulled her tightly against his side.

"Are you coming to bed, darling?" He asked.

"I'll be right up," she replied. "I want to tidy up a bit."

"Let Martha do it," he offered.

"No! I prefer to do it myself," she replied. "Go on up, I'll be there in a minute."

"I'll be waiting," Preston promised and left the room.

Elanora jumped when she heard Thom's voice from the other side of the room.

"That was an interesting view I saw on the veranda a short time ago," He said.

"I thought I'd give you something better to look at," she laughed. "You were staring at that old biddy's bosoms so long I thought that you were trying to smooth out all of the wrinkles in them."

She strode towards Thom and clutched his arm.

"I have to go up now. Preston's waiting for me. I wish I could stay with you," she murmured into his ear.

In reply, Thom bent his knees and reaching down he worked his hand underneath her petticoats and touched her bare leg. He stood quickly and brought his hand up to that wonderful forest between her legs. His fingers quickly found her wetness and he cupped her mound and squeezed gently.

Elanora cooperated by spreading her legs and lifting one foot up on tiptoe. Holding onto Thom's arm for support she allowed him to caress her with his fingers.

"There, now you are ready for your husband," he said. "I hope he enjoys you as much as I do."

"He may enjoy me but I enjoy his brother more," she replied and quickly kissed him on the lips.

"Stay close. Don't ever leave me," she begged and lifting her skirts she ran up the stairs to her husband's bed."

Carol came back from her reverie when she realized that Jim was talking to her. He was standing at the satellite dish receiver and fiddling with wires in the back.

"We want to watch the news but I can't get this thing to work right. We're going to have to call them to come out and fix this once and for all," he said over his shoulder.

Carol shook her head to clear it and looked across the table to Paul. He was smiling at her and motioning for her to do something. He had the backs of his hands together and he was making a spreading motion with them. Carol realized that he wanted her to spread her knees so that he could see up her gown.

Glancing at Jim working on the TV, Carol looked back at Paul and shook her head.

Paul grinned and nodding his head he continued to make the spreading motions with his hands while pointing at his own widespread knees. Carol allowed her knees to slowly spread apart as watched Jim carefully to make sure that he didn't turn around and see her. He was muttering to himself as he plugged and unplugged cords.

Carol's knees were widely spread and she was sure that Paul could see up her short gown. To make sure, she slid her butt forward on the seat cushion and felt herself with her hand. Paul's eyes bugged out when she slipped her fingers into her pussy and rubbed her moisture around herself.

Paul stood and adjusted himself inside of his shorts.

"Do you mind if I get some more ice?" he asked.

Taken by surprise, Carol clamped her knees back together and sat up straight on the sofa.

"I'll go get you some," she offered and rose to her feet.

"Do you need anything honey?" she asked.

"No!" Both Jim and Paul answered together.

Jim did not appear to hear Paul's reply but Carol's eyes flashed to Paul in warning. He just smiled and gestured with his head for her to follow him into the kitchen.

"You're going to get me killed," she admonished him when she caught up to him fiddling with a glass at the refrigerator ice dispenser. "Please be careful."

"Are you all hot and bothered," Paul said in a teasing tone.

Putting his glass on top of the refrigerator, Paul placed one hand on Carol's ass and the other he used to cup her pussy. Pressing her body between his hands, he fingered her pussy and pinched her clitoris.

Carol clutched his shoulder for support and let the sensations wash over her. She wanted to cum so badly that she couldn't stand it. Humping herself against his fingers she watched the door to the family room for any sign of Jim. Her orgasm hit her and against her struggle to be silent behind her clamped lips, she heard herself moan aloud in her release.

Thankfully the TV blared at that moment and Jim wasn't aware of what was happening a few feet from him.

Carol's knees went weak and she trembled with her climax. She continued to hold on to Paul's shoulder to keep herself from falling.

"It's fixed," Jim called from the family room. "I'm going upstairs to wash my hands. I'll be right back."

"Oh, god! This is craziness," Carol moaned. "We've got to stop doing this."

"This will cool you off," Paul said.

Carol felt a burning sensation on her pussy lips that quickly turned to cold. Paul was rubbing her with an ice cube. She wriggled and tried to push herself away from him but he continued to hold her as he inserted the cube up inside of her. Pushing it up as far as he could reach, he laughed at her combination of pleasure and discomfort.

Bearing down on the cold cylinder, Carol popped it out of her pussy and into Paul's hand.

"Stop that," she said and scrambling away from him, she pulled a paper towel off of the roll and wiped the water and her own moisture from between her legs.

"You smell wonderful," Paul said and raising his fingers to his nose he sniffed them and then licked them.

"You taste good too," he laughed. "I want some more."

"No! Don't you dare," Carol replied and backed away from him.

Retrieving his glass from atop the refrigerator, Paul dropped the ice cube into it and added some water.

"I just invented a new drink," he said still laughing. "A Carol Pussytail."

Jim's voice broke through their play.

"It's fixed. Come on back in," he called.

Chapter 14

Jim got progressively drunker as the evening progressed. Carol had tucked the children in earlier and when Tim came home he stuck his head in the door and informed them that he was tired and was going right to bed.

Jim monopolized the conversation and he was boring both Carol and Paul. Carol flashed Paul a few times but at one point when she returned after getting some more snacks she found that Jim had moved Paul to the sofa with him. That ended the playtime.

It was getting late and Carol tried several times to interrupt him and hint that it was time for Paul to leave but Jim stopped her with a dismissive wave of his hand. Finally, Carol couldn't stand it anymore and she declared that she was going to bed.

Paul rose along with her and told them goodnight. When Jim tried to get up from the sofa, he lost his balance and tumbled over the coffee table. Trying not to laugh, Carol helped him to his feet and pointed him in the direction of the stairs. "I'll be up in a minute," she said as Jim stumbled up the stairs.

Paul pulled her to him as soon as Jim was out of sight.

"I have to go up now. Jim is waiting for me. He's drunk and I wish I could stay with you," she murmured into his ear.

In reply, Jim reached under her robe and touched her bare leg. He quickly brought his hand up and he cupped her pussy while gently squeezing it.

Carol raised her foot and placed it on the end of the coffee table that Jim had just fallen over. Holding onto Paul's arm for support she humped against his hand to encourage him to caress her pussy with his fingers.

"There, now you are ready for your husband," he said. "I hope he enjoys you as much as I do."

"He's too drunk to enjoy anything," she replied.

Paul backed into the hallway and pulled her along with him. Carol came willingly and when they were in the relative darkness near the front door, she reached down and for the first time she felt him with her hand.

Paul moaned and pushed his erection against her. She felt him fumble with his hands and in a minute he had his shorts unzipped and his hard cock was visible. Carol looked down at him but she did not move to touch his bare flesh.

"Please," he begged. "Help me!" And he moved her hand to his cock.

Carol allowed him to close her hand around his erection. It felt hot and it throbbed in her fingers. Tentative, at first, Carol caressed the length of him with her fingertips. Paul held onto her shoulders and groaned with pleasure.

"I'm going to cum," he said and reached into his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief.

He barely had time to cover the end of his cock before he started to ejaculate. Carol was surprised at the suddenness of his climax and she pulled her hand away and watched as rubbed the cloth on the end of his erection.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I wasn't expecting that."

Carefully zipping up his shorts, Paul stood in the doorway and said, "I'll see you tomorrow. Give me a call. I'll be home all day. I want to make love to you."

After locking the door, Carol turned out the lights and climbed the steps to the bedroom. Sitting on the toilet, she realized that her life was becoming more like her romance novels.

"Dare I keep this up," she thought. "Maybe one more time. Once you keep one secret, it's easy to pile them up one on top of the other. Pretty soon my whole life will be a secret."

Jim was loudly snoring when Carol crept into bed alongside of him. She had rubbed herself to a climax while sitting on the toilet.

"I've masturbated more in the last few days than I have since I was a teenager," she thought as she fell off to sleep.

Jim was awake but not happy when Carol came back into the bedroom after her shower.

"My head feels like there's a drum inside of it," he said as he sat on the side of the bed.

"You're going to be late for work," she responded without sympathy.

Carol made coffee and was toasting a bagel for breakfast when Jim came into the kitchen. She had poured him a cup of coffee but when he tried to drink it he started to gag.

"Good-bye," he said and tried to kiss her.

"Your breath smells," she said with a nasty tone in her voice.

"Sorry, he apologized. "What are your plans for today?"

"I plan on getting laid," Carol wanted to say aloud. Instead she told him, "I have to fill in at the crisis center for Audrey today. It's only two hours but someone has to be there to answer the telephone."

"Have fun," he said over his shoulder and the door slammed behind him.

Carol had been thinking about what she was going to do since she woke up earlier. She had made her decision and she was going through with it. She loved Jim but she had tasted something else and she wanted to sample some more.

"Just one time," she said aloud to the empty house.

The women at the crisis center complimented Carol on how nice she looked. She was overdressed for a morning answering the telephone but this was just a short stop on the way to something else.

Carol called Paul from the crisis center and asked him if he could make some more copies for her. Paul laughed and told her that she was welcome to use whatever he had any time she wanted it.

"I'll be over at around noon then," she said as if it was a purely business call.

The next few hours were torture for Carol. She squirmed around in her chair and tried to chat with the other women working at the center. She was hot under her pantyhose and she could feel her moisture soaking her panties. Afraid that one of the women would smell her sex, Carol went into the ladies room and wiped herself dry. After spraying a little perfume on her panties and thighs, she returned to the telephone center. There were no calls from clients during her stint of duty so she told the supervisor that she had something to do and she left early.

Carol's hands were shaking when she climbed into her van and put the key into the ignition. She called Paul's house while she sat there waiting for the car and her body to cool down. Paul answered the telephone on the first ring. He was excited that she was coming early and he told her that he would watch for her and open the garage door for her.

True to his word, the garage door opened as soon as Carol's van turned into his block. She carefully pulled it into the garage and turned off the engine. Paul came out of the kitchen entrance as the garage door was coming down. He was wearing a short robe and he was in bare feet.

"My god! Is he naked under there," Carol thought.

Paul pulled the van door open and reached in for Carol. She turned in her seat and he pulled her into his arms and he kissed her. Still seated, Carol's arms went around his shoulders and her body trembled with the intensity of the kiss. They both knew why they were there and they were physically ready for their encounter.

They continued to explore each other's mouths as Paul's hands moved down her sides and along her thighs to her nylon covered knees. They paused for an instant before moving back up her thighs. This time they were underneath the fabric of her dress.

Carol spread her knees and pulled Paul closer to her. She scooted forward on the seat and Paul pressed his groin into hers. Carol's mind whirled. This felt so right for some reason. A pang of guilt touched her but it was quickly blown away by the sensation of Paul's erection pressing into her crotch through her pantyhose.

He was naked under the robe. Their kiss never stopped. It was a gentle kiss without bruising contact but their lips and tongues never stopped trying to envelop the other.

Carol moved her hands from around Paul's shoulders and across his robe to the opening in the front. She caressed his bare chest and felt the fine hairs around his nipples. Grasping his nipples between her thumbs and forefingers she gently squeezed and rotated them in her fingers. Paul groaned and pulled back away from their kiss.

"Oh my god," he said. "That is so nice. No one's ever done that to me before."

He moved back into the kiss and moved his hands to her ass so that he could pull their groins tighter against each other.

Carol slid her hands down Paul's body until she reached his cock. Again, Paul gasped and pulled himself away from their lower body contact so that she had access to his genitals.

Except for that brief moment in her foyer the night before, this was the first time that Carol had the opportunity to really explore Paul. With her fingertips barely touching his shaft, Carol ran them up and down. This elicited another louder and longer groan from Paul's throat. Carol grasped him gently with her left hand and moved her right hand down to cup his balls. They were pulled up tightly against his body but they still filled her little hand. She continued to caress him until Paul backed away from her.

"Stop! Please!" He begged. "I can't stand it anymore and I don't want to cum out here. Come on!"

Carol slid off of the seat and onto her feet as Paul pulled her by the hand and gently pushed her into the house. As soon as the door closed behind them, Paul wrapped his arms around her from the back and nuzzled his face into her hair. Carol allowed herself to enjoy the feeling and tilted her head so that he could find her neck and ear. Paul took the hint and he kissed her behind her ear. She could hear his breath in her ear over the pounding of her heart.

While Paul continued to kiss the side of her neck his hands moved lower and held onto the front of her thighs. When he pulled her back tighter against him she could feel his erection hard against the back of her thigh.

"Let's go upstairs to the bedroom," he suggested.

Turning towards him, she put her arms around him and lifted her face to his.

"I shouldn't be doing this," she said. "I'm a married woman. I don't know what's gotten into me."

"You're doing it because you want to," Paul placated her.

He gently kissed her lips and she returned the kiss. Allowing her mouth to relax she reveled in the softness of the kiss as it stirred up the twinges in her belly.

Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers