Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers

Taking her hand, Paul led up the stairs and into a bedroom. It didn't look like the master bedroom but more like a guest room with a little sitting room off to the side. It was neat and clean and a king sized bed with a satin quilt took up much of the space.

Paul led her to a loveseat that faced a window. Carol could see right into her back yard and her bedroom window.

"I sit here and watch you working in your yard," he said. "I can sometimes get a glimpse of you in your bedroom. I've hardly gotten any work done since I moved in here. I've been infatuated with you. You are beautiful."

Carol was now audibly panting as he turned her and pulled her into his arms. No one except her mother had ever called her beautiful before. They kissed again.

Paul gently walked Carol backwards until her legs touched the edge of the loveseat. He broke their kiss and sat her down. His robe was now completely open and Carol could see little drops of moisture dripping off of the end of his cock. She reached for him but he pulled himself back.

"Please don't. I'm almost ready to cum and I don't want to yet."

Paul sat down next to her and lifted her feet onto his lap. He played with her feet through the straps of her shoes. He caressed her feet and her ankles and smoothed his hand up along her calves. Carol spread her knees so that he could see up her dress. She knew that she was soaking wet and she wanted him to see that. She wanted him to do everything to her.

At first they sat side by side on the little loveseat and made out. Paul's hand had already been up between her thighs but he had not as yet actually touched her pussy. She had tried to push herself against his hand but he would pull away at the last moment and run his hands up and down her nylon covered thighs and legs.

After a while they had come up for air and Paul slid down off of the seat and sat on the floor in front of her. He lifted her leg and began kissing it from her ankle to above her knee.

"Why the hell did I wear pantyhose," she admonished herself. "I want to feel him touch me."

On the plus side, Paul definitely appeared to enjoy touching her through the nylon and she was just as happy that he was enjoying himself. When Paul had started kissing her feet and her legs, Carol felt her inner lips swelling and pushing out against her panties' crotch held tightly against her by the stretchy nylon.

Paul stood up and pulled her to her feet.

"It's hot in here. Why don't you get more comfortable," he suggested. "The bathroom is right over there if you need to use it."

Carol took the hint and giving Paul a quick kiss, she went into the bathroom and closed the door. The face that stared back at her from the mirror looked like someone that had been to a drive-in movie. Her lipstick was smeared and her hair was mussed. Her lips were swollen ("How am I going to explain that to Jim," she thought) and the underside of her tongue hurt from scraping on her teeth.

Squirming her pantyhose and panties down over her legs, Carol sat on the toilet and let her pee flow.

"God, can he kiss," she whispered. "I wish Jim would kiss like that. He barely lets me touch his tongue."

Shaking her head, Carol made a conscious decision to not think of Jim. She removed her shoes and peeled her pantyhose down and off of her feet. She hesitated for a moment before she kicked off her panties and replaced her shoes on her feet. Dropping the toilet paper into the commode, Carol rose and smoothed her dress down over her damp hips. Reaching inside of her bra she pulled each of her breasts up so that the sat high on her chest. Her thoughts were on sex as she opened the door and returned to the bedroom

Paul was standing at the window with his back toward her. Carol, still holding her pantyhose and panties in one hand, walked up and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Here," she brazenly offered her underwear to him. "Will you please remind me to take these home with me when I leave?"

Paul gasped and took the nylon garments out of her hand. Holding them to his face he inhaled their scent and turned to face her.

"You are something else," he smiled. "I didn't expect you to be this wild."

"Why not? Just because I'm 43 and a little chunky doesn't mean that I'm not still a passionate woman. But of course you know that already," she laughed.

He kissed her and led her over to the bed. Without asking, Paul unbuttoned the top of her dress and reaching down he pulled it up and over her head. Carol obediently lifted her arms and allowed him to undress her.

"Oh, my god," he exclaimed when he saw the sheer bra she was wearing. "That is the sexiest thing that I have ever seen."

Carol's distended nipples and brown aureoles were visible through the bra's mesh. The material smoothed out the shape of her breasts and hid any little imperfections that were there. That's why she had worn it.

Dropping her dress and underwear on the chair next to the bed, Paul shrugged off his robe and stood naked in front of her. Her body was taut with the anticipation of what she was going to do. No other man had kissed her or touched her, the way that Paul had in more than 20 years. Her nervousness was gone and she did not give a thought to anything except her own coming pleasure.

His cock stood at a slight upward angle from the close-cropped hair that surrounded its root.

"He must shave down there," Carol thought. "It looks sexy that way."

Stepping forward, Paul reached out and pulled Carol to him. She came willingly and wrapped her arms around his back. With her heels on, she was just a shade taller than he was and their bodies fit perfectly from their lips to their toes. Moving her pelvis from side to side, Carol could feel Paul's hard cock leaking fluid on her belly. She wanted more. Arching her back so that she pulled away from him, Carol reached down and touched him again.

Using just the tips of her fingers she pushed down on his cock to fit it between her legs. Her opened thighs welcomed him as she straightened her body and moving her hand to his ass, she pulled herself against him.

They groaned into each other's mouth as his cock slipped between her legs and skated along the slippery path of her engorged lips. Carol could feel it touching the cleft of her ass when she tightened her thighs against him.

"He's long," she thought.

Maintaining the pressure on him with her clenched thighs, Carol moved her pelvis away from him and then pulled herself tightly back against him. The pleasure was exquisite and they both groaned again.

Pulling her lips back from his Carol said, "I can't wait any longer. I'm going to explode. Make love to me. Please!"

Paul smiled and unclipped her bra. He pulled it from her shoulders and gazed at her naked breasts. His hands on her waist nudged her gently backwards and sat her down on the bed.

Instantaneously reverting to her housewife mode, Carol thought, "I should get a towel or something, I'm staining this nice quilt with my juice."

That thought lasted only a split second before her eyes focused on Paul's hard penis just inches away from her face. It sported an almost purple head and it was shiny with lubrication from their combined oils. It bounced gently up and down in time with Paul's heartbeats.

Carol studied it as objectively as she could under the circumstances. It was straight and fat and there was a pronounced lip just below the crown. She shivered with the thought of how good it would feel when it moved in and out of her pussy.

His ball sack was smooth and hairless. It was no longer pulled up tightly against his body but it hung down between his legs much farther than Jim's did.

"Stop comparing!" Carol admonished herself. "Just enjoy what you have in front of you right now."

Paul moved forward another six inches and gently placed his hands on her shoulders. Carol looked up at him and she smiled at the pleading look in his face. Carol was not into sucking Jim's cock. In fact their oral sex practices did not go much beyond sucking and licking each other's nipples when they played around. She was not sure if she could do it without gagging or even if she could give Paul any pleasure.

Paul took her smile as a sign of agreement and he tilted his pelvis forward while pulling her towards him with is hands on her shoulders. Carol stiffened and pulled her head back as he moved towards her. Her mind was in turmoil with tumbling thoughts of what she was going to do. She had only vague thoughts as to how this whole thing would happen. Sucking Paul's cock was not part of her plans.

Thom stood alongside of the bed as Elanora studied his hard, young body. She looked at his member, still wet with their juices, throbbing gently with Thom's heartbeat.

"Should I?" She asked herself. "Can I?"

Bending forward, Elanora took Thom's hardness in her fingers and lifting it so that it pointed upwards, she gently kissed the tip and tasted him for the first time.

Carol had not bargained for this but since she had gone this far it was too late to turn back now.

Reaching up with both hands, Carol gently cradled Paul's balls with her fingertips. She held them like you would hold two eggs up to inspect them. Paul shivered violently and groaned again with the sensations he was experiencing.

"Oh, god, Carol. You're driving me insane. Suck me! Please?" He begged and again he tried to pull her to him.

Resisting his pressure on her shoulders, Carol studied his testicles as she gently fondled them. She rolled them around and tentatively squeezed them with her fingertips. She was enjoying the power she felt as Paul responded to each change in her fingertip pressure with a shudder and a groan.

"I'll bet I can make him come by just doing this," she thought with a smile.

Carol had never felt this much power over a man and she relished it.

Carol made her decision. Moving her right hand to Paul's thigh, she allowed his balls to nestle into the palm of her left hand. She rolled them gently in her palm and elicited another groan from Paul. Using just her thumb and her forefinger, her right hand lifted the shaft of Paul's cock so that it pointed slightly upwards.

Bending forward, Carol gently kissed the tip and tasted him for the first time.

Chapter 15

Thom's body tensed when he realized what Elanora was about to do. He stood with his fists clenched at his sides. No woman had ever done this to him. He was always the aggressor but Elanora had taught him to make love to her not to take her for his own pleasure.

He watched her as she examined his member. She held it gently in both hands as she lifted it and moved it around to get a close look at it. She looked up at him from her seat on the fallen tree trunk and smiled. Still looking at him, her tongue slipped out of her mouth and tentatively touched his tip. Thom sucked his breath in with a huge gasp in anticipation of what was coming.

Thom continued to watch without moving as Elanora's hot, wet tongue moved around the head of his throbbing member. Her mouth opened and her lips formed around it. Her hand tightened on his shaft and she pulled his foreskin back and captured the head with her mouth.

Thom's lungs heaved in great gulps as the sensations built within his trembling loins. Without any conscious will on his part, his hands grasped the sides of Elanora's head and he began to thrust himself in and out of her mouth.

"There is hardly any taste at all," Carol thought as she laved the end of Paul's cock with her flattened tongue. The texture was rougher than she had anticipated but it was not unpleasant. She ovaled her lips and encircled the tip of his cock right behind the ridge under the head.

"Oh, shit!" Paul breathed out. "Oh, shit! Easy, I'm going to cum," he warned.

Carol's eyes looked up at his and she nodded her head as much as she could with his cock in her mouth.

"Are you sure?" Paul asked.

Again, a nod of her head and a muffled sound from her throat let him know that it was OK.

Carol's fingers rolled Paul's balls and her cheeks sunk as she increased her suction and began to move her mouth back and forth along his cock. Paul held the sides of her head with the flats of his hands and started to thrust back and forth against her. Carol released her hold on his cock and pulled his hand away from her while shaking her head and mumbling "no" around his cock.

Paul took the hint and reaching back he grabbed his butt cheeks with both hands. Carol's hand came around and she placed it over his so she could better control his thrusts.

Carol felt the tube in Paul's cock expanded and pulsing with the thumb of her hand that held it. Her cheeks hollowed even more and Paul exploded into her mouth. The first jet poured out when Carol's mouth was just at the tip of his cock. A new taste entered her mouth and surrounded her tongue. Her mind flashed back to her last visit to the seashore. It was the taste she remembered from the salt air around the surf. She swallowed.

Carol held on and continued to suck in rhythm with Paul's pulses until he groaned, "No more! Please, no more!" And pulled himself out of her mouth with a pop.

Carol sat up and looked into Paul's eyes. She wiped her wet mouth with the back of her hand and smiled at him.

She already knew the answer to her question, "Was I good?" She asked.

Paul laughed and bent down to kiss her lipstick smeared mouth.

"You were fantastic," he praised her. Their tongues met before their lips touched.

Paul's tongue searched out the taste of his own semen that was left in Carol's mouth. Carol's hands returned to his still hard cock and she caressed him back to full hardness while they kissed.

"Now, me!" She ordered and lay back onto the bed. Bringing her feet up she pulled her feet back against her ass and hooked her high heels on the edge of the mattress.

Paul didn't hesitate for even a second. He pulled a pillow out from under the quilt and dropped it on the floor in front of him. When he kneeled on it his cock was a little higher than the opening into Carol's body. Pushing it down with his hand, he rubbed it up and down between Carol's pussy lips and fitted it into her body.

Carol groaned and pressed her hands flat against her stomach. She could feel his cock with her fingers as it distended her passage. Paul pulled back until just the head of his cock was lodged behind the muscle ring controlling the entrance to her vagina. Carol bore down and trapped it there. She felt the pull and imagined what she looked like down there as his cock pulled her lips away from her body.

Carol pressed hard on her stomach and when Paul pushed back he could feel the increased pressure on the head of his cock.

"Ohh," he groaned and began to thrust himself rapidly in and out of her. Carol was ready and she raised both her legs until they were pointing straight up in the air in a wide vee shape along Paul's sides. Her fingernails dug into his back as she held him tightly against her breasts.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming she gasped into Paul's ear and bringing her feet down she kicked her heels against his ass. "I'm cumming!"

They pushed their groins tightly together and held them there while their bodies released themselves in the final throes of their climaxes.

It was over. Carol's legs slipped off of Paul and her heels hit the floor. Paul collapsed onto her sweating body and the both gasped for air as their mutually pounding hearts slowly settled down into a normal rhythm.

"Let's do it again!" Carol said and bore down on Paul's rapidly softening cock. "I want more!"

Chapter 16

"Ohh, I can't. Not yet," Paul said. "It's too soon."

Carol tried to revive Paul's erection by wrapping her legs back around his hips and milking his cock with her cunt but he was done for the time being.

"It's no use," he said and lifted himself off of her body.

Carol's hands went to her pussy and she felt his sperm leaking out of it.

"Do me she said," and raised her feet until her heels were hooked on the edge of the mattress. Her eyes closed and she offered herself to him by raising her hips up off of the bed. "Please!"

Carol thought that Paul would use his hands on her so she was surprised when she felt his hot breath, still panting, on her wet pussy.

"I'm all messy," she said.

Paul didn't answer with words. He gently licked up and down her swollen pussy while spreading her thighs with his hands. Carol's clit was still hypersensitive and when his tongue burrowed under the hood she groaned and crossed her ankles behind his back. Her hands went to the back of his head and her thighs squeezed him when she felt the suction of his lips on her clitoris.

He stopped sucking for a moment and she relaxed her thighs enough for him to pull his head back. She heard him gasp for air before his tongue touched her again. He played with her by running his lips and tongue up and down the inside of her thighs.

Standing between her thighs he lifted her right foot up off of the bed and unhooked the buckle on her shoe. He repeated the maneuver with her left foot and then clasped both of her feet against his chest.

Carol's eyes opened and she watched as he caressed his chest with the soles of her feet. Opening her knees she was able to see that he was not quite hard but he was getting there.

Smiling up at him she released the clasp on her bra and pulled it up and off of her. Her breast flattened and moved a little to each side as gravity pulled them down. She played with her nipples and watched with pleasure when Paul raised her feet to his face and kissed her soles.

Carol's eyes closed with anticipation when Paul grasped each of her feet in his hands and gently pushed her knees back against her chest. She felt his hands slide down her legs until she was rolled back and her pussy and ass were lifted up off of the bed and wide open for him to pleasure her.

"Thom's tongue touched her and Elanora let out a quiet scream of intense pleasure. He allowed her legs to collapse onto his back as he tried to suck her entire nether region into his mouth. His tongue was everywhere and when it circled her bottom she raised herself even higher to give him more access. No one had ever done this to her and she felt her climax building once again."

Carol felt Paul's soft hands sliding up her sides until they reached her breasts. One of his nails scraped her nipple before grasping it between the thumb and forefinger. Both nipples were captured and gently twisted and pinched. The sensations were about to send her over the edge and into another orgasm. Reaching down she twisted her fingers into Paul's hair and pulled him tighter against her pussy. His soft hair tickled the inside of her thighs and added to the stimulation.

Carol's eyes flew open and she became aware of the ceiling fan slowly turning above the bed. Paul doesn't have soft fingers and he doesn't have much hair she thought. Her mind whirled. For an instant she thought she was back in her fantasy world with Thom.

Raising her head she looked down and saw bright red nail polish on the long, slender fingers that were pulling and twisting her nipples. Between her legs a full head of red hair was covering her groin and hiding the face of the person whose head was between her legs.

Paul stood behind the woman with a big smile on his face. He was thrusting himself against her ass in a fucking motion.

"Meet my wife, Susan," he said. "Susan, this is Carol."

Susan raised her face from between Carol's legs and smiled at Carol.

"Nice to meet you she said," and lowered her face, wet with Carol's juices, back down.

Carol moaned and allowed her head to fall back down onto the bed.

"Oh, my god! Another secret!" She groaned.

Kathi
Kathi
579 Followers