All Comments on 'Seducing The Professor'

by oneguy4fun

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Icetiger1227Icetiger1227over 15 years ago
Outstanding Account

The framing of your story was excellent. Only the begining I felt was a bit quick but the development of her domination over the professor was outstanding. The scenes that you brought to life with your words so erotic and sensual. A true reckoning of story telling. You developed both characters thoroughly and with the delicate touch of a surgeon. Thank you for giving the readers of literotica a magnificent story to read. Look forward to more submissions from your pen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it!

i loved this story so much. i especially enjoyed that it was her professor submitting, and that he had to worship all women. I got a bit uncomfortable with the girl on girl though- only because im personally not into that, and was just unaware that it would be part of the story. but, the mistress can be with whoever she likes lol. i loved reading about james most of all, and i really liked that it was such a long story that stayed great all the way through :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice story

Liked how long it was,was even envious of the professor. What a lucky guy

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 12 years ago
Mmmmm

This was a delicious meal of a tale. The flavor of it would have been even more appetizing had the proof reading been better. I did not find the beginning too rapid, as another reader found it, because it seemed evident that Julie had done her research before confronting her prey. The power dynamic was cleanly defined throughout the story, and as the training progressed it steadily tipped (as it should) until his inner view was of himself at Mistress's feet.

You gave variety not only through his inner conflict and how-to descriptions, but through the inclusion of others, such as Sarah. The variety, and your engaging writing style, showed the evolution of the relationship. This kept boring repetition from creeping in and allowed your story to grow longer .

I did feel the tension of the story go slack when he realized their contract was concluded. He began to despair at his loss, but this delicious abandonment was quickly taken away as he found her at home (seemingly waiting for him). I had hoped to have his despair at her absence last longer and thereby give more profound evidence of his dependence upon her. A feeble complaint, I know. Thanks for the yummy treat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved the story, but one thing...

This is going to be one little thing that bothered me: The first time she left his office she said Ciao the italian for goodbye, but it was spelled Chow as in food or the Chinese dog. Took me right out of my masturbatory state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful

What an intriguing story, so well-written. It expands to very dark territories. Great style.

hamp_18hamp_18over 8 years ago
Beauty !

Wow! what a wonderful story beautifully written ! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stretches believability

I found it hard to believe that James would not have discovered his submissive sexuality until such an advanced age, and that he would be described as having poor self-control despite managing to become a professor. Julie's behavior has also been very unethical, with the blackmail and manipulation of the girls' grades. Otherwise I thought the story was good. There were occasional typos but it seems like pretty much every story on Literotica has those.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To the last anonymous commenter

Your comment lept out on the feedback page. I'm not in the mood to read an eight-page story, so I don't know how old the professor is, nor do I know what you think is an "advanced age." What I do know is that I discovered the world of BDSM at the age of 56 and one day handed my extremely-surprised husband his belt to use on me for my most recent disrespect. Since then, he has had no problem telling me what to do and expressing his unhappiness with the results by disciplining me, with a smack to my bottom in public, if necessary.

Firmhands5Firmhands5almost 7 years ago
Hopeful to the end

Certainly wrapped it up so well! A very seductive, well written story that grabs one literally to the finale!

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonover 5 years ago
Read the first two pages, looking forward to

reading more of this hot story. The Julie character is well-drawn; I would love to get more into her head as the tale progresses.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous