Seduction of the Grocery Boy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She cupped her hands and held the tip of his cock pointing into the pool that was forming in her palms. She pulled up from his ass hole and watched, fascinated, by the pool of cum forming in her hands.

He was still spurting cum when Debbie bent her neck and started licking it up. She made a big show of consuming all Brian's cum. She knew this alone would build on the other two's lust. She wanted them both at a fevered pitch, when she turned her full attention back to them. She drank down the pool of cum, making slurping and grunting sounds as she did so. "Mmmmm, like the nectar of the gods. Or should I say the goddesses?" she giggled at her own little joke. After her hands and fingers were licked clean, she turned once more to Brian's shriveling cock, and licked and sucked the last few drops from there.

After she finished, she looked at the other two young men. With smoldering bedroom eyes, she crawled up the bed towards her willing prey. Like an African lioness, she could pounce on them. Dragging them into the bushes where she could molest, and ravage them to her heart's content.

This time she targeted Tommy as the principal receiver of her charms.

Richard was a perfect gentleman and stood to one side. After all he had already had sex with her several times that day. He knew that his turn would come, so there was little point in being jealous.

As soon as she could reach him, she took hold of Tommy's cock and started stroking him.

She sat up on her knees and offered up her lips for a kiss.

Tommy bent down and kissed her offered lips. He only considered for a moment where that mouth and tongue had been. He was literally trembling from his sexual arousal.

Debbie whispered to him, "Would you like to show me what a man you are, baby? Would you like to put your big, hard cock inside of my pussy, and fuck me like a man fucks his woman?" She let his cock go and slid back down on the bed, onto her back, and spread the lips to her wet cunt. "Do you see, baby, do you see how Debbie's pussy is all wet and ready for you?" She teased him. "Now, I don't want just any ordinary fuck, baby. With such fine equipment as you have, I expect something really special."

Tommy's cock had grown so big it actually hurt. He couldn't remember that he had ever seen it grow so large.

"Come on, tiger. Take that big cock and really ram it into me. I want you to fuck my brains out this time." Debbie was actually growling, like a wild animal. She just couldn't help herself, the flames of lust were burning too strong inside of her.

Tommy could stand no more of her teasing. He fell on top of her and buried his cock as deep as it would go.

Debbie was like a wild woman. She dug her claws into Tommy's ass cheeks and pulled him in as tight as he could go. She was humping up into his pelvis in a frenzy of pure lust.

"Deeper" she growled, while digging her painted claws into Tommy's back this time. "Fuck me deeper, you bastard, or I'll rip you to shreds with my claws." She sank her teeth into his shoulder blade. "Oh, yeah, baby, that's it. I have an itch at the bottom of my cunt and I need your cock to scratch it. That's it, baby, keep it going. That's what I want, that's what I need."

Tommy was pounding into her like the pistons in a race car engine. He hardly noticed Debbie's bite and claw marks. He was too drunk with lust right then to feel any pain. He would pay for this fuck later, though. Some of the scratches were almost a quarter inch deep with blood running freely out of them. He had never felt so crazy wild before, and the pain just might be worth the pleasure. Up until this night, Tommy had been a virgin. His girlfriend had given him hand jobs before and once, she even sucked him off. But this was his very first time fucking a girl, and what a wild crazy fuck it was. In his mind he figured a fuck like this was easily worth a bit of pain.

The two of them pounded away, at each other. She was grinding her hips into Tommy's groin, while he pistoned his cock in and out of her pussy in a frenzy. Faster and faster, they went at each other.

Tommy started to cum, before either of them realized he was even close. All the while they kept right on fucking. Debbie had climaxed three times during their sex session. She was well satisfied with Tommy's performance as a lover.

Both of them lay there, wrapped in each other's arms, trying to catch their breath. Tommy grew soft and his penis finally slipped out of Debbie's soaked pussy. Her slit was dripping both her own and Tommy's juices.

She reached down and scooped out a big handful, with her fingers. Bringing it to her mouth she licked and sucked up the delicious cocktail, into her mouth, and slowly swallowed the mix. After licking her fingers clean, Debbie licked her lips, while smiling over at Richard, who was sitting on her bedroom chair, enjoying the show, and slowly masturbating himself.

Debbie rolled over onto her tummy and raised up on her knees, sticking her ass up in the air. She reached between her legs and started fingering her pussy, tickling her clit and making herself hot again. She looked over toward Richard and smiled. She was making a real show of finger fucking her pussy. Her intent was to tease him a little, and get him as aroused as possible.

Finally she called over to him. "Come, baby, I want you to fuck my pussy from behind this time."

Richard got up off the chair, and walked around to the foot of the bed.

Debbie looked back over her shoulder "That's it, baby, I want you to take me like a dog. I want to be fucked like a bitch in heat." She waved her ass in the air for emphasis.

Richard climbed up on the foot of the bed, on his knees. He leaned forward until the crown of his cock was right at her pussy lips. He used one hand to steady himself, while he used the other hand to guide his cock into her pussy. Once inside Richard used both hands to grip Debbie's hips and pull her back so that his long cock penetrated her pussy right down to the base of his shaft.

Debbie let out a hiss as she felt him enter her cunt all the way, to the bottom. She slowly lowered the side of her face onto a couple of large pillows, while keeping her ass in the air.

Richard lowered himself over Debbie's back as he started moving his cock in and out of her pussy. His hands went around her hot body gripping her breasts in his gentle hands. His fingers tweaked and pulled on her nipples, as he continued moving his cock in and out, slowly teasing her for a change.

Debbie was loving every bit of it. She always had to marvel at how gentle Richard was, for such a big young man. She felt really pampered in his grasp. She was almost purring. This time the tigress and the lioness were gone. In their place was a gentle tabby kitten. She felt as though she was under his protection, and she could feel safe, and secure, knowing that he would never let her come to any harm. She could always feel his strength, but never the brutal strength of some macho asshole. He was kind and caring. Always foregoing his own gratification until he was sure that she was totally satisfied. What a man he would become. She hoped that whatever lucky woman he gave his heart to would prove worthy of his skills and charms.

Richard kept right on slowly moving in and out of her in a gentle slow motion. Several times, he felt her shudder with a climax, but he kept up his steady motion.

Debbie reached down between their legs and tickled his balls with her fingers. "Cum for me, baby. Squirt all that warm cream into my pussy. Let it go. I want your cum."

Richard took this as her signal that she was completely satisfied, and it was okay for him to cum now. He increased his speed and intensity. He let himself go and soon he felt the cum bubbling in his balls, where Debbie's fingers were still coaxing. "Here it comes," he said "I'm almost there."

Debbie felt his climax inside the walls of her womb. It didn't come out in globs this time, but a steady stream. She found herself wishing that he would pull out of her pussy and cum in her mouth. Richard always tasted so good. "Oh well," she thought, "there would be plenty of times later to enjoy his essence." She hoped Richard and the other two young men would come back for more. She certainly intended to encourage them to do just that.

Richard finished cumming and pulled out of her. He lay down beside her and cuddled her, the way she loved a man to do after making love. It wasn't long before she felt Brian press up against her back. Debbie looked over the other side of Richard and she saw Tommy fast asleep on his tummy. She could clearly see the scratches and bite marks on his back. "Oh, the poor dear," she said softly, as much to herself, as to anyone else. "I'll have to put some salve on him in the morning. I just lost control of myself. I'm so very sorry that I hurt you Tommy."

"Are you still awake, Brian?" She asked over her shoulder.

"Yes, I'm not asleep yet."

"Would you be a dear and get the coverlet in the closet and throw it over the four of us. I think if we all snuggle up close that should be all we need to keep the evening chill away."

Brian gladly did as he was asked, and very soon all four of them were fast asleep, cuddled up under the light coverlet.

This ends part three. Part four will soon fallow.

I want to thank you for reading my story. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

I enjoy reading your thoughts and if you send a response I'll try and answer every single letter. I also believe that if someone takes the time and trouble to write a letter, the very least I can do is respond to each letter I receive. For me to respond, though, you can not send your e-mail anonymously.

One last thing: please remember to vote.

12