All Comments on 'Seeing Stars'

by angel_grant

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
maineman4umaineman4ualmost 13 years ago
Made me re-read in one sitting!

You certainly know how to pace a fucking story, Angel. What a sensuous and stimulating 30 minutes I just had reading and re-reading this story. Wished it was me!

alphawolf65alphawolf65almost 13 years ago
A great story

Extremely well written and I really enjoyed the slow buildup to the actual sex.That is what's missing from so much of the porn today,seduction!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Brilliant

One of the best stories for a long time, Maybe another chapter??????

Corpse_riderCorpse_rideralmost 13 years ago
5 Stars

A very well written story. Well rounded characters, realistic dialogue and interior monologue, great pacing, a suspensful build up, competently crafted sex scenes and strong descriptive writing. An enjoyable read.

Recommended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wonderful

I absolutely loved your stroy. It very well might be one of the best stories I have read on Literotica and I have been a faithful reader since this site opened. Please write another chapter following up on these two. I have a feeling that this is going to become a long time love affair and that Ira will slowly fade away. I had the feeling that Ira might actually be her brother. Regardless of that this was really, really good and must continue.

snowlady28nysnowlady28nyalmost 13 years ago
One of the Best

Very enjoyable... can't wait to read what happens next!

deepfisherdeepfisheralmost 13 years ago
Thank you

Thanks for taking the time to make us take our time. Like Elliot I am not a big fan of tatoos so when I read the description of Stella I was not sure I would find the story arousing. However, by the time they got back to Stella's apartment I had forgotten all about the negatives and could only see the positives of two people enjoying each other.

stargazer_bardstargazer_bardalmost 13 years ago
FANTASTIC!

This is the best story I have read here! You have perfectly captured all the elements of lust, desire, nervous anticipation, &c. Keep writing!! Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more!

My first visit to your writing -- I see there's more to visit, so I will!

I'm not your only reader who knows there's more to Eliot and Stella as well -- hope you'll share a few more chapters (at least!) with us.

anthony9491anthony9491almost 13 years ago
great story

A girl like Stella is someone that makes the world a better place for the few that get to experience her. I believe she is out there.

gapster7gapster7almost 13 years ago
Well done.

Another excellent story from one of my favorite authors. Stella may be your best character yet - and the straddle scene is one for the ages. I think this is your first foray into writing from the male perspective - not an easy feat - and you made it seem effortless. For me, that made the story even sexier. Great job, Angel.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGalmost 13 years ago
wow

well that was pretty fucking amazing. great story, buildup, great sex, great descriptions. I'm kind of fascinated that a woman writes a first person perspective as a man, describing what has to be the perfect woman for that man (and most any man!)

RomanCEisdeadRomanCEisdeadalmost 13 years ago
Excellent writing

You managed to capture perfectly the feelings and reactions of a mature man finding out that a younger woman was attracted to him (trust me, I know how it feels).

I'm looking forward to reading more of your work now.

bigguy323bigguy323almost 13 years ago
Sorry, I just don't buy the relationship. Too much, too fast and nothing in common but sex.

Now, don't get me wrong, SEX is a LOT and a LOT of SEX is GREAT. However, the age difference, her personality, and his, well, lack of personality just don't go together.

Either she's into "Daddy" issues or she after something else. If they had been "together" for a LONG time, maybe, just maybe, but for a casual relationship to go so hot so fast is just a fairy tale.

Nice fairy tail though...

papagrizpapagrizalmost 13 years ago
A REALLY GREAT STORY

I cannot think of any accolades that have not already been bestowed upon you. My next step is to go to your bio and read more of your works. Thank you and keep it coming.

Just_Simply_MeJust_Simply_Mealmost 13 years ago
An Excellent Piece Of Writing That Is Captivating!

You have a real talent for creating a mature male, creating his personality, displaying his emotional, physical, and psychological elements realistically, and putting him a situation with a much younger women which is sexually charged with his thoughts, feelings, emotions, and reactions which is most compelling and downright hot yet extremely sensitive to both. And you do this, being a woman which is quite a feat! It really speaks to your understanding of the male species as well as the depth of your being and sensuality. And if there is a man, a significant other, in your life, he is truly one lucky man!

I plan to read all of your work and look forward to future works as well.

Congratulations and thank you for sharing this superb skill with those of us here!

Take Care!

literot63literot63almost 13 years ago
Bravo

A pleasure to read a really well written story that really was more than 2 people getting together. I enjoyed the characters right from the start. Got to go and add you to my Favorite Authors and read the rest of your stories.

Thanks for giving us "mature men" some hope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Unbelievably hot!

Wow, that was amazing - I am a young woman who loves mature men, and I have to say that despite what others say, the relationship is totally believable, and not because of Daddy issues. Some older men are just sexy, so I love that you explored this. Plus, who doesn't love being the teacher? Fantastic story, good on you.

kingleonidasskingleonidassalmost 13 years ago
Excellant work

I got pulled into it. My stories are so short and always the same. I love your style. I will try to learn from you. Thanks for a great story.

BarbaraBarbaraalmost 13 years ago
Sexually alluring and willing to experiment with unusual fetishes? Voted up largely, for your efforts to please mankind!

Oral sex has been a perfectly natural icebreaker, far better than sharing ten coffees, whilst collectng intimate carnal knowledge about her male clientele!

At first doubtful, that any waitress should overcome female reluctance to orally please a total stranger in her own apartment, without demanding a monitory payment? Obviously an elderly charity case, surprisingly able to reciprocate attention with intimate genital details, to be orally explored.

Different, yet compelling future readership votes, as your erotic writing career expands the man's fetish limits to their logical conclusion! Has this writer put any of her compulsive behavioral ideologies to a test, possibly acting as a BDSM 'Mistress' to satisfy this desirable 'obedience' training?

Submissive older male clients are becoming harder to find, unattached to any prospective Fem/domme partner, perhaps requiring 'SM' leadership to restore his sexual confidence!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wonderful

Best I've ever read. You've set the standard.

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Wow is a pitiful expression of how good this story is!

You are simply amazing. Your descriptions of his feelings seemed so realistic. Both characters were so perfectly portrayed you could almost see them. Their couplings were extremely erotic. I hope you have many more stories in mind to share with us. I'm sure I'll be reading this story again, but first I want to read some of your others.

Thanks!

GualterioGualterioalmost 13 years ago
Second thoughts

I've now read all of your stories and know that this was your very first time to write a story from a guy's perspective, at least on this site. To me, this makes it even more incredible. You are simply amazing!!!

faithful101faithful101almost 13 years ago
incredibly perceptive!

I realized only after reading earlier reviewer comments that you are actually female! This story is written so beautifully from the male perspective that I find your deep perception of the male psyche truly scary. In fact, by extension, I feel that you very likely have a deeper understanding of me than I have ever had of myself, and considering that we have (probably) never met, I find this observation genuinely scary. I mean scary in the very best sense, in the same sense that Eliot was scared to death by all his new experiences while his entire world was blown out of orbit by this fantastic creature Stella.

Having now discovered you, I now propose to read the rest of your stories to date, and I fully anticipate enjoying them. So keep up the good work! Your writing is inspirational to the rest of us. If perchance you should ever become tired of writing, however, you might want to consider a career change from whatever it is now to psychiatry. In this story, you have displayed an absolutely amazing perception of human emotions, as experienced by both sexes!

There is also the possibility of writing for a living. If this sample accurately represents your writing ability in general, then you might consider pursuing this same activity professionally. This writing is so good that people will definitely be willing to pay for it. I am happy, however, that you have chosen to give us several stories gratis, and I propose to enjoy them!

Oreocookie29Oreocookie29almost 13 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely loved your story! Stella reminded me of myself- a wild sexual appetite,but I only have one lover who is older than me just like Elliot.

lusherlusherover 12 years ago
real and moving tale of late blooming

Sex is a gift so easily snatched away by falseness, fear, and stricture. How magical it is when two people, through some lovely accident of timing and chemistry, can open that gift at its best and most beautiful. Describing the fragile magic of sexual connection as well as you do is a true talent. Thank you for reminding me to be thankful for what I've felt during the best of sex...the immense gratitude that another person could join me in abandoning fear and embracing a vulnerable joy. Thank you for creating Eliot and Stella, a beautiful pair I won't soon forget.

HansTrimbleHansTrimbleover 12 years ago
So very well written

Your careful attention to detail makes the story so real that it just leaps off the page.

You write so well that I'm disappointed to see that you haven't done any stories for the past six months. Please don't stop writing. You are one of the very best authors in this site, and we readers will be in for a big disappointment if you don't keep us supplied with your art.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

This is my second story of yours. I so enjoyed the first, I thought I'd venture to see if it was a fluke--it wasn't, you're a great writer. Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
stellar!

i loved all the star references in the writing! sexy and smart stuff!!

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
I wish I may, I wish I might

reread this story without any reference to Ira. Just the two of them. Eliot appreciating her for the woman she is, and her being the star of their romantic encounter.

avidreader9445avidreader9445over 8 years ago
Excellent!

A great effort! Excellent dialogue and pacing. You've created believable characters with some depth. I think I'll enjoy reading the rest of your stories, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I want to know more....

about her background. And about Ira too. What's his deal? What isn't she telling us about him?

I hope you'll conitnue this some more. I want Eliot and Stella to have more than one hot night together. I bet she could really turn his life around and I want to read about it. hahaha

itsjustme49itsjustme49about 6 years ago
Well Bugger Me

An old aussie expression of wonder, i love how u write mo sure if I've ever been so turned on while reading. Bravo bella

dusty477dusty477over 5 years ago

I wasn't creative enough to come up with this, not with the scenario, not with the intensity and certainly never could I have invented Stella. Expertly crafted my dear.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HOT!

Met a gal like her a long time ago and what a ride it was...

5 Stars

AutumnWriterAutumnWriterabout 4 years ago
Excellently crafted story

I really enjoyed this and, moreover, appreciated the author's skill at her craft. Although the story is somewhat lengthy at 5 pgs, it doesn't feel that way. This is not the first of the author's stories which I have read. there are several others of equal quality. This one is near the top.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have no problem accepting the plausibility of this tale. We dirty old men like to delude ourselves that we could keep up, but were I to find myself in the company of an unfettered free spirit such as Stella, I would unquestionably be the same overwhelmed deer in the headlights. Bravo. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking glorious. This is the first of your stories I've read, which means I get more new pleasure to come - but I DO hope you'll come back and write more!

bamagal2bamagal29 months ago

Bravo!! Thank you for sharing your talent... I loved this story!! So well written and makes the reader feel what the characters are feeling!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous