Seethamma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no idea why her legs fascinated me so much. It was true I'd been sexually 'raised' on a stream of pictures of half-naked women, but that didn't quite explain it. There was something inexplicably erotic about the smoothness of her skin, and how it gently turned brighter by degrees into the top, and then how that top was suddenly transformed into white flesh at the top of her thigh.

Maybe they were guardians or door-wardens of a holy site or maybe a beautiful ladder that men were invited to climb, if they were brave enough, in order to gain their ultimate reward. It's enough to say this 25 year old was completely lost and entirely entranced by being so close to the top of his Seethamma's thighs. I was absorbed in the wonder before me, and my head was drawn further and further down till I could almost smell the fabric of the nylon. But my vision was so engrossed in exploring the material I failed to notice something rather important.

Seethamma's eyes had opened and she was watching me intently. When I eventually looked up and saw her watching me. I froze solid in shock and dismay. I was caught red-handed, the guilt of my lust written all over my face, and my shocking desires fully revealed.

I had no idea how she would react or what would happen... something terrible at the very least. Maybe she would scream and shout and rant and rave at me. Maybe she would strike me, curse me, and eject me forever from her house, or maybe she would call the police and have me locked up! I genuinely had no idea what would come next. But what did happen shocked me to the core. She continued to look at me for the briefest of moments and then closed her eyes and went back to sleep.

I don't think I've ever been so frightened in my life as when I saw Seethamma looking... and her passive reaction stunned me. For a few moments, I could not move. I was rooted to the spot. Then hurriedly I got up and ran to my bedroom, dragged off my clothes, leapt into bed, and pulled the covers over my head. I lay there shaking in shock and fear. My interest in my Seethamma's sexual merits at its lowest ebb. I wished and wished I'd never have those feelings, that I'd never thought of my own Seethamma in anything other than a familial way.

But as time passed, and I lay undisturbed in my bed, I began to wonder exactly why she had not reacted. Why had she not simply exploded with anger and rage at seeing her sons' friend lusting after her? Gradually I began to calm down and relax into sleep, and I have to confess (to my eternal shame) as my mind retreated into unconsciousness its last images returned to visions of Seethamma lying there exposed in her underwear.

The next morning, I remained in bed till the last possible moment. Eventually I had to had get up, and I admit I was terrified as I went into the kitchen and saw Seethamma making some breakfast.

"Morning," she said in her normal, slightly disdainful, voice.

"Morning Mom," (as I called her) I half whispered.

And that was it! No screaming or shouting. No anger, no telling-off, in fact no riposte of any kind. It was as if it never happened.

For the next few days I tried to act normal as possible. No close cuddling my Seethamma, no visits to her underwear draw, and definitely no staying up late in the hope she would lie on the sofa and reveal something.

Oddly though Seethamma was still much friendlier than usual. It was more as if I'd done something right and not something disgustingly wrong. That said, I counted myself lucky and had no intention of pushing my luck.

I guess it was about three or four days after the above events I noticed something unusual. Seethamma started wearing nighties all the time, not just in the evenings. I knew them because they were loose, revealing and thin see though at times. I'd seen her wear these before but only in evenings and holidays when she was cleaning the house. Seeing her in them all the time was both unusual and (dangerously) provocative.

It started early one morning. I'd just got up and I remember her standing there in the kitchen doorway as I came around the corner. She was facing into the kitchen and bending over slightly and my eyes were drawn immediately to the perfectly round shaped arse, huge and shapely. Even with all my self-depreciation, and my stringent resolve never again to look at Seethamma in a sexual way I was immediately hard at the sight.

Slowly she stood up straight and continued whatever she was doing, and I just stood there imagining my way up her legs to the top of the white flesh. Then she turned suddenly around and looked at me and I'm sure I blushed bright red.

I hurriedly went on into the lounge, on the left before the kitchen, my eyes down on the ground. Again she said and did nothing out of the ordinary even though I was certain she'd seen me looking. I was sure her dressing change meant that she was upto something.

In fact she started to wear those wonderful silken nighties every day as if it was totally normal. However as much as they fascinated and attracted me I kept my distance.

That's not to say there were not strange thoughts and wishful suspicions wandering around in my head.

The answer came soon enough but not in any way I could have guessed.

It began about 10 days after my 'escape' from Seethamma's eyes. It had started as a perfectly normal Saturday. I was at home all day and visited seethamma at about 10 am. Seethamma stayed late in bed and landed up making her breakfast and took it in to her on her bed. She said nothing and I left immediately. Seethamma got up late and seemed oddly grumpy.

It went well for about half an hour, as I sat watching TV in the drawing room. All was quiet for the next twenty minutes or so and I had just about finished the series when I heard Seethamma call out from her bedroom. Her voice was no longer angry but calm and seemingly normal.

"Arun," she said. "Come and see me when you have a moment."

I put down the remote and walked to her door, It was slightly open so I pushed it open and went in. To my surprise Seethamma was in the process of removing her nightie. It was unzipped and halfway up her torso as I entered.

"Don't you bother to knock!" she hissed again. "Can't you see I'm getting changed?"

I half turned to go back out.

"Wait!!" She said in a commanding voice. "It doesn't matter, you're here now."

Then as I watched she pulled out her nightie over her head, folded it carefully and lay it on the bed.

I could not believe what I was seeing. There was Seethamma without her nightie on, showing her lovely hot legs, without trying to hide anything from my eyes. On her top, she was wearing a white silver lace lined bra, leaving everything below open and revealed.

As she bent forward to lay the nightie down gently on her old double-bed I could not help staring at her legs. They were slender and surprisingly appealing, and she moved with a grace entirely uncharacteristic of the Seethamma I thought I knew.

Then she turned around to face me, beckoned me over to her side, placed her arms around my neck, and gave me a gentle peck on my cheek. "I'm sorry I was so angry before," she said softly. "I know you do your best. Now give Mummy a hug."

I slipped my arms around her waist and hug, all the time acutely aware of the fact she was without her nightie. I was looking down at her legs and even as we embraced and I could not stop myself from becoming hard. Then I was appalled as she suddenly pulled me tight, and my hardness was against her tummy. I was terrified she would feel me and I tried to squirm away. It only lasted a moment and then she released me and indicated I could go.

I made quickly for the door, but as I reached, she spoke again.

"You're a good boy Arun."

I turned to reply and was immediately stunned by her pose. She stood there, legs slightly apart, hands on her hips with elbows outwards, and head slightly tilted to one side in a sort of questioning stance.

I nodded responsively at her, whilst at the same time trying to keep my eyes up, and not look down at the way she was displaying her naked legs. Needless to say, I failed miserably. She looked so damn sexy like that and I simply couldn't help but stare down at her silken legs.

For a moment there was silence, and then she said softly, "You like mummy's legs, don't you?"

My penis was hard but my mouth was dry. I had no idea how to reply, and I just stood there looking at her.

"Well!" Seethamma said sharply.

"I..." I began. Then it all came out. "Yes Mummy," I whispered. "I like them very much".

She smiled a strange sort of smile and dismissed me with a wave of her hand. I went out and sat straight down on the sofa in the lounge. My head was spinning. What had just happened I wondered? What did it mean? Where would it lead? I think I was shaking at little, but more with excitement than fear. This was my fantasy starting to come true.

My Seethamma clearly understood how much I was attracted to her (or to her legs anyway), and more importantly, much more importantly, she didn't seem to mind. I just sat there with a feeling of anticipation, knowing instinctively this wasn't the end of the story but just the beginning.

Sometime later Seethamma emerged from her bedroom, now fully dressed again. and seeming to act as if nothing had happened. I confess I was slightly disappointed. I obviously had no idea what was going to happen but I think I'd expected for something more significant. But the day went on as any other Saturday.

It wasn't until late in the evening things changed. Seethamma went to her bedroom to take off her day clothes and put on her night gown. She came out shortly afterwards but something was very different. She had indeed put on her night gown but not the regular ones she usually wore. Instead she was dressed in a lacy nylon gown that was virtually transparent. I could clearly see the outlines of her underwear through the material. The dark brown of her panty lining and the white of her brassiere poking sharply through the nylon. I also noticed she was wearing make-up, eye-liner and lipstick, making her look younger and more attractive.

She went to the sofa and sat down. She patted the cushion next to her to indicate for me to join her there. I didn't need a second invitation and I move out from the armchair and immediately sat down beside her. She lay back into the sofa, turned and smiled at me. For a while she was silent, and then she spoke.

"Have you ever been with a woman?" she asked in a soft voice.

Being both naive and inexperienced I didn't know what to say (indeed I wasn't entirely sure what she meant).

"I've had a couple of girlfriends ..." I offered, my mouth dry and croaky.

"And you've been with them?"

Still uncertain I said nothing.

"I mean have you slept with them?" Seethamma said slightly impatiently.

Shocked by her directness I simply shook my head. Indicating a "No".

"I see," she whispered. "So, you don't know about women?" She smiled at me as she said this.

Again, I just shook my head.

"But you masturbate I suppose? Play with yourself while thinking about other women?"

This was too much. I was immensely embarrassed and looked away. How could she ask something me like that? Suddenly I just wanted to escape.

Seethamma laughed with a sort of joyful merriment. "Don't be embarrassed Arun. All boys do it. It's quite normal and nothing to be ashamed about."

She reached over and took my hand, lifted it up and placed it on her knee, over the nylon gown. "Does that feel nice?" she said still smiling broadly.

I turned back to her, still mortified by what she'd said, but also excited at where she had put my hand.

"You like my legs, don't you?" she whispered. Then she drew my hand upwards till my fingers were touching the beginning of her lush thighs.

I'm sure she could tell from the sudden wonder in my eyes that I did. However, I remained anxious and uncertain, and I didn't move my hand or try to feel her leg.

Still holding my hand over her thighs, she leaned close to my ear and whispered so softly I wasn't sure I was hearing right.

"Is it all legs you like," she murmured. "Or is it just mummy's legs?"

Even though the anxiety and uncertainty and excitement was clouding my brain I recognised the importance of this question. I knew clearly what she wanted to hear.

"It's you Mummy," I croaked. "Just you."

"Oh, my beautiful baby," she cried, and pulled me over and pushed my head against her chest. "Mummy loves you too baby! Mummy loves you too!"

Then she lifted my head back up and looked straight into my eyes. "You want to touch me," She whispered. "Feel my legs... run your hands up and down mummy's legs?"

I nodded, and my hand began to explore the feel of the nylon on her thigh. It moved around in a circular motion, my fingers occasionally scrapping against her silken joints at the top. Then I slipped my hand over her plump thighs and touched the bare skin inside. It felt magical and unbelievably erotic. My fingers moved to feel the panty linings, and then slid downwards to momentarily brush her in the area between her legs.

As I did this her hand landed on my thigh, and she leaned forward and whispered to me again. "Do my legs make my little boy hard?"

Without waiting for an answer her fingers brushed up against my rock-hard penis and I could hear her sigh. Then, as I continued to explore and absorb the feel of her legs, her hand moved and moulded itself over my penis, slowly embracing it and curling her fingers, as best she could through my jeans, all around my rampant beast. But as her hand gripped and began to move slowly up and down, it was all too much for me. With a grunt and a jerk, I simply could not stop myself from ejaculating into my pants.

I pulled away in horror. "Oh my God I'm sorry, I'm so sorry," I said in a panicky voice, watching a dark wet stain slowly blot up under her hand at the front of my jeans.

"It's ok," she said smiling, but not moving her hand from over my penis. "You're young and all this must be very exciting for you. Don't fret yourself."

Finally, she lifted her hand and indicated towards the hall. "Go on," she said. "Go and sort yourself out." I got up and made hurriedly for the bathroom. But as I was going I looked back, and saw Seethamma lift up her hand to her nose and sniff the dampness on her fingers.

In the bathroom, I washed myself and then stuffed both my underpants and jeans into the washing basket. I covered myself with a towel and went out. For a moment I wasn't sure what to do or where to go. My head was spinning and I think I felt more embarrassed than anything else, but I was also thrilled and excited by what had just happened. As I came back into the hall, I heard Seethamma call me.

"Go to bed dear. I'll pop in and say goodnight in a while."

I turned and headed back to Suresh's (where I sleep to keep her company) room.

Once in the bedroom I got undressed. Seethamma had indicated she would be coming in later to 'say goodnight', and I wondered whether to get naked in my bed or put my pyjamas on. I decided that discretion was the better part of valour and climbed into my pyjamas. Turned the lights off, let the bed light set the tone for the Event of my lifetime! I slipped into bed and lay there wondering what, if anything, was going to happen next.

I was still awed by the fact my own Seethamma had touched my penis. Ok I hadn't lasted very long (that's a bit of an understatement), but the fact is she had actually started to masturbate me. She'd let me feel her legs and then played with me! I mean what more could a young man ask of his friends' mom? I knew fully well, even if nothing more ever happened, that was a very high point in my life.

It was some 30 minutes later that Seethamma came to my room. She knocked at the door (which surprised me), entered and came over to my bed. To my dismay the see-through gown was gone and the old normal nightie was back. She sat down on the edge of my bed and looked at me with a strange, rather sad, expression.

"I've come to apologise," she began. "I can't believe how I took advantage of you. You're a young man with raging hormones and it's only natural for you to look at a woman's underwear, but I allowed your natural interest to stir and awaken my own frustrations. It's a terrible thing I've done and I only hope to God I haven't damaged you in some way."

"No, no..." I stuttered. "It's not a problem I didn't mind mom, honest." I had a sudden vision of all my fantasies for the future disappearing in a puff of smoke.

"I know you don't mind," she went on. "But you don't really understand what I've done. I've engaged in an incestual relationship with you, you are as good as my own son. Not only is it morally wrong and illegal, but it will warp your natural development. You should be out enjoying yourself with young women, not with old women, and certainly not with your mom!"

"But mom I wanted to... to be with you. It's ok really. In fact, it was great."

Seethamma smiled a weak watery smile. "I understand that it excited you sexually, of course it did, but it is very wrong, evil even, for me to seduce my son. I am appalled by my own actions. After all that you have done for me... being here to help me, putting up with all my awful moods, and never complaining, and now I have used you to fulfil my own lustful needs. Don't you see what I have started and how much you will have to pay in later life for my... my selfish desires."

"But I wanted it," I said again, desperately trying to save a situation I'd dreamt about for so long from disappearing over the horizon.

"I know dear," Seethamma whispered, patting my head." But I woke your sexuality and misdirected into something bad and entirely inappropriate. That I could do such a thing is beyond belief, and I will never forgive myself. The truth is since your uncle left us I've found it hard to cope with life. I've been angry with the world and everyone in it, and I guess I've taken it out on you; mostly because you're the only one around; the only one I have around. But now... now I've tried to use you to replace a part of my life I miss very much."

She sat there looking at me with a look of sorrow and misery on her face. "I think you know what I mean. But using you to excite my long-dead desires is... well it is a shameful thing to do."

I was devastated by this sudden change of heart, and my mind raced, frantically searching for some way out, some argument I could use to change her mind and stop this unexpected catastrophe from ruining all my hopes. I'd dreamed about having a relationship with my Seethamma for so long, and now my dreams and fantasies were running away like water down the drain.

Then it hit me. The answer was not some fiendishly clever ploy or plot to convince her everything was alright. No, maybe the answer was to finally tell her the truth.

"Now listen mom," I said taking her hand. "I have a confession to make. This is not about what you've done at all, this is about me and what I've done."

She looked at me questioningly.

"Listen mom, I am not your biological son and it's not actually incestual. You are a woman, a very beautiful, charming and graceful woman and I would be blessed to be in a relationship with you mom" 'I said. She looked shell shocked and out of her skin. But, she patiently was hearing me out.

"I've been obsessed with you for a long time now. In fact, I've been trying and trying to think of a way I could get close to you. What happened wasn't the result of what you did at all. I've been loving you and lusting after you for over years, now. What happened today was the answer to my prayers, a fulfilment of my greatest fantasy. Infact, I have been masturbating in your thoughts ever since I turned 15. I have always loved you"