Seethamma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me in surprise. "But why?" she said softly. "Why would you want an old woman like me?"

"Well," I began, "I guess I've seen for some time now how unhappy you are and I wanted to help. I thought about helping you find a new partner, but then I realised it would make me jealous (ok, so I was stretching things a bit). I realised how much I loved you and I wanted you for my own. But I couldn't tell you, I was too afraid. I never thought you would understand, so I've been living with these desires for a long time now, and I guess they must have become more visible than I intended."

Seethamma looked at me almost in wonder. She appeared to be trying to take in what I was saying.

"I know it's wrong," I said, "but I can't help it. More than anything in the world I want to be with you. None of this is your fault. You didn't do anything except respond to how I was feeling... how I am feeling. I love you mom and I want you so much."

"But," she paused. "It may damage you if I... if we do anything."

"No," I said. "Any damage of the kind you mean was already done a long time ago. I did it to myself. What's more is that damage may remain and have a long-lasting effect on my life. There is only one way to prevent that from happening."

I think she knew what I was going to say but there was doubt in her eyes. Luckily for me (if you remember) I'd already worked my way through this situation in my fantasies, so I knew just what to say.

"If I have a relationship with you, then that part of me may be fulfilled. I may then eventually move on, grow and develop, and become a normal man who once had a wonderful secret he shared with his Seethamma. But if things stop now I may be unfulfilled, and that part of me may always be wanting something I can never have. That is the real danger... where the real damage would be done."

Ok so I'd given it my best shot. For a while there I think I even convinced myself. But the real question was, had I convinced my miserable old Seethamma to hit the sack with her son?

She looked at me thoughtfully for quite some time, as if she was going through my argument in her mind.

There was only a small bedside light glowing dimly in my bedroom, and it made the room seem small and intimate, like Seethamma and I were encased in a kind of warm and shimmering bubble, far away from the noise and bustle and problems of the real world. She was looking at me, and I at her, but both of us were seeing the other, in a new way. Walls had come down, and for a moment I could feel just how much she wanted to hold me, and I guess she could feel just how much I wanted to touch her. That kind of honest longing is hard to resist... whatever the consequences.

Then, to my eternal joy, Seethamma slowly stood up (I was scared if she was going to leave). But to my amazement she stepped forward, closer to me and sat on my bed again. She placed her left hand on my right shoulder and her right palm on my neck and drew me close to her and hugged me tight. I could suddenly feel a sense of heat in her embrace. The seconds started to move like minutes and I could feel the hot breath from her nostrils smear on my neck. I drew courage and slid my hands around her and hugged her body. It looked so different, to the numerous times I would have given her those casual hugs wishing her 'good morning' and 'good night".

Yes, this hug was different indeed, for the first time I felt a raging hard-on instantly built up in my shorts, without my knowledge. Her soft flesh was warm and getting hotter, the hotness spreading into the room.

A cloak of humidity surrounding us, was getting our skins moist with warmth. I grazed my hands all around her back to the top. Thats when I felt her tightly clasped bra straps. My hands stopped unconsciously and measured the tightness with which it embedded into her soft flesh behind. At the very instant, I felt Seethamma breath heavily into my neck and lick my earlobe. Oh! That lovely warm wetness, was indeed going to make me cum. I thought! but luckily, I sustained!.

A few more minutes or rather hours it looked like. We seemed like two serpents gracefully grazing at each other's bodies. Clothes were still on. Wet with the perspiration of hot sweat globes. That's when I took a little step farther and kissed her ears and licked on to her earlobes from underneath her loosely tied hair.

The hot mumble, grumble moaning's led me kissing Seethamma on her face. I was in no hurry. I knew the conditions in which this whole blessing was unfolding. Sitting in my best friend's bed, in his bedroom. With his mother in my arms. His mother, who has treated me as her son all her life is breathing her most intimate warmth in an unusually sensuous way which was now having both of us gripped into the very sin that set the tone of this universe into all its pleasures.

The dim bed light now seemed perfect for the moment, the dim light partially falling on us, was outlining the silhouette of the divine eroticism in those mesmerising eyes. We were so close that I could spend the next one week just kissing her face. Her cheeks so lovely and pink, were now seemingly red with her horniness, her lovely lips, so perfect! seems just right in encasing a flawless line of shiny white teeth. Her eyebrows, were trimmed tidy and were now helping her mesmerising eyes to speak to me without making any sound. Her perky and shaped nose was enticing me to lick and suck on it before I did anything more. It was then I noticed her piercing on her nose, the trade mark of every brahmin women. My horniness was growing harder and harder.

Every bit of her skin was raging my manhood and I continued kissing her beautiful face inch by inch. My hands moved up from grazing her midrib and back. They now held her face and I looked at her glistening face. Her closed eyes, looked lovely and her curvy eye lashes had a mind of their own. I kissed those lovely eyes and could feel her eye balls roll within the closed eyelids. I could feel her every small movement.

The darkness and the silence was giving character to every small sound, the loudest being our warm breaths and our heart beats. She seemed to enjoy my lips caressing her soft facial skin. I kissed every bit of her face and saved her lips for a while more. I went a bit lower than her lips and lick and sucked on her chin, she squirmed. I pushed her hair back and (they were still tied up loosely) and caressed her ears with my fingers. Her eyes still closed she held my T-shirt in a clench and pulled me close. Her lips now parted and started breathing heavier. I lapped up her earlobes and sucked on them. While my tongue softly slid into her ears to tickle her and arouse her even more. I could feel the heat of her body and the writhing of her body struggling to make advancement.

But some sense of restrain was limiting her. She wanted me to make the move. She wanted me to take her. She wanted me to use her. it was time. I could not control it any further, I softly touched her lips and indicated my intention. She turned towards me and opened her eyes and gazed at me. Her look suggested, it was no longer any motherly feeling. It was just one horny woman who was ready to be devoured. The vivacity in her eyes, was roaring at the momentous slowness with which I was turning her on. I leaned forward towards her lips (all the while looking into her yearning eyes). She was ready, she was cooked and she was served. She was offering her luscious lips for me.

My first brush with her lips sent shock waves through my entire body. I momentarily pulled back, only to nibble on it again. She was breathing heavier now. I continued to kiss her for a few more seconds. I felt her warm hands hold my head and guide me towards her. She opened her mouth and let me explore her wet mouth now. Her warm wet mouth was lubricated for me and gave me a rage to never stop kissing them and stay lip-locked with Seethamma for ever.

Our kiss lasted for a few minutes, our burning desires had sent the room to its peak of warmth. I moved down to kissing her neck now and slurping and wetting her neck with my tongue. She was moaning and biting her lips. The house was empty. No one, for the two of us alone. None could hear any sounds, it was a 50x80 sqft house three floors. We were now on the first floor in Suresh's room. It was a cozy 12x12 ft room with an attach bath and a single cot.

Seethamma, being all of 48 or so was luscious and enjoying the licking and sucking of her neck. I held her tight while she arched back unable to bear my constant grazing on her body. I ran my fingers on the neck lining of her gown, trying to push it further backwards to create more bare skin for me to kiss and suck on. She held my hair, as if trying to tear it off and pulled me sucking off her chest. Holding my hair with her stretched hands she looked straight at me and came heavily on my lips now and showed her aggression by kissing me in true French style. Her womanhood had no way to back out now and she did not wish to back either. She kissed on my lips and face and neck like I did to her. just that she had lost patience and took on me like a raging bull.

She kissed me for a good 10 odd minutes and left me gasping for breath. She leaned back and looked victoriously at me and asked "unakku ammava ivalavu pidikuma?'' (you like mom so much? In tamil) I nodded and she kissed me again and left me breathless after another 3 odd minutes. Her words were very unlike her.

She immediately got up pulled off her night gown over her head and threw it in a corner and sat next to me again in just her bra and panties. She then pulled my head down to her bosom. I snuggled in to her for a moment, then I lifted my head, in the dim light I was awe struck by the fitting of the bra, it was a padded bra, may be coloured grey and it just covered her breasts so beautifully, my eyes were stuck to the lovely texture of her skin complementing her bra and the flow of her breasts so aptly shaped. Unconsciously, both my hands slid up and encased her bra covered breasts and gently fondled them, it was a fight to award the soft and silky breasts or bra. The bra was grey and padded. Wired at the bottom and velvet lined at the top hem, and I can't stop my fingers tingle and twitch as I groped at the material. She made no attempt to stop me.

Instead she reached around behind her back and unfastened her bra. As she pulled it away, I suddenly discovered my hands were full of the soft warm ample flesh of her naked tits. They were huge, they filled my palms in a way that was infinitely satisfying. Her flesh mounds, so smooth that the tightness of the clasp of her bra had left the lining impressions on her soft skin. I wanted to smell the bra and make my small love to it, but right now I had a bigger agenda, I bent back down instantly and took one of her nipples (the right nipple) in my mouth.

It was growing long and getting hard to the touch of my tongue. The dark brown aerolas looked like some mountain peak, and I suckled it as if I was her baby. She sighed ever so gently. And let out a grunt of a moan when I sucked on them harder, my manly rage was ignited.

She had been sitting on the side of my bed, and even as I was sucking her nipple and softly caressing her mounds, she lifted herself up for a fraction and pulled back the bedcovers, she seemed like a hungry tigress wanting to finish her kill, aggressive as her character was. Her eager face filled with happiness, excitement and a sense of satisfaction and hunger was showing on her sweaty face.

I watched her beautiful eyebrows as a silhouette of two mountains and her maroon bindi as a rising sun, bright and warm. Her lovely white eyes focussed on what she was wanting to see in my pyjamas. Her eyes were darting so fast and her hands were trying to keep pace with her intentions. A fraction more and I felt her tugging at my pyjama cord. She undid the cord and then started to push my pyjama down. The waistline elastic was a bit fastened. She had to run her fingers around my waist, in-between the fabric and my skin to push it down. I could see her patience vanishing, when she found my jockeys inside my pajamas. Without giving it a moment or a thought, she tried to slide both of it down my knees.

Knowing what she was up to and seeing her irritation of finding multiple layer of clothing guarding my now raging manhood, I continued sucking on her left breast (I switched sucking breasts to allow her to turn while she tugged at my pyjamas). My sucking was the reason she was irritated. She was now horny as a horse and am sure wet as a swamp between her legs. Her impatient and harsh slide of both my pajama and jockeys nearly cracked my stiff penis downwards.

I gasped a fraction and flap came my erect penis to hit my stomach. It took a few seconds, of inaction from her side. I guess she was staring down at my exposed penis. I could feel it terribly hard and touching my stomach in shudders. I now held her left breast with both my hands and started to suck on it even more wildly. Spreading my saliva over her huge breast and trying to leave my love bites on them.

I now felt, her soft warm hands graze on my shaft. I could easily tell her heart was racing like hundred horses. Her hands were perspiring and I feel a sheath of chillness in her HOT touch. My mouth left her breast and I lay back in the bed looking at her horniness, recalling her skills of treating a man with her blessed richness to satiate.

I didn't know what to expect, because what was happening was truly magical and unexpected. My mind was racing against time and running a flood of clips of all the porn I had seen so far, the erotic stories I had read, the fantasies I had masturbated to. But nothing was now going to tell me what is next.

Seethamma being old school - atleast, I expected her to continue to touch my penis, fondle it for some time and maybe then come on top of me. But what happened next left me surprised and shocked. She adjusted herself without much movement so that she could see and handle my penis with more ease. With her right hand she took hold of my rock-hard penis caressed it with her soft, warm, wet hand from base to the tip.

Adjusting herself again and now used her left hand as well to treat it like a precious new born, both her hands held my penis like means to her salvation and stood it upright. Before I could imagine some more soft cuddling, nuzzling and cosying up, she just bent down!!, Oh my God!! I gasped with my eyes wide and my mouth ajar in shock. She bent down with her mouth wide open, her left hand holding the base of my penis firm and nice, she entirely engulfed my purple penis' head in her mouth.

As I watched my substantial penis disappear entirely, I confess for one brief moment I thought she was going to bite it off! Or tear it off my body! her firm hold was indeed FIRM. Yes, her occasional teeth scrapping at my flesh was pleasurably painful. Not that I could complain. But all this while, she was at her job and with no eye contact with me.

I continued to fondle with her breasts and kept her horny. Pinching her nipple and squeezing her fleshy mounds. After a few minutes, she seemed convinced that my hard penis was not going anywhere and it was ALL for herself. She softened her hold on my penis and used her mouth and tongue gently like a soft velvet purse, and her mouth rippled and flowed and massaged my penis, and firecrackers stared to go off in my head.

I'd never felt anything like it in my life. It was now slow, smooth and soft: it was gentle and loving: it was warm and still hungry. It felt like she was angrily making love to my penis with her mouth (which of course she was), but the words 'angrily making love' suddenly meant something different. I guess before they'd always meant 'sex', and 'sex' had always meant a sort of lustful rush to climax. But this was so beautifully different. There was no rush here, no hurried journey to some pre-destined place, no mountain-top that had to be reached. I guess it's hard to explain in words. She was loving me with her mouth, what else can I say.

As I lay there, taking in an entirely new set of feelings and experiences, my growing desire was not just to get more of the same (and make this go on forever), but to try and give back some of what was being freely given to me. I thought I loved my Seethamma, but now I wanted to learn how to make love to her. Give her the happiness that she was deprived for so many years. I was now willing to be the sacrifice she would take to flower once again as the tool of life she was made to be.

But then the sheer lustful pleasure of what she was doing to my penis overtook everything else, and I knew I was going to cum again. I tried to warn her, to pull back and away. "I'm cumming mumma," I groaned, assuming she would lift her head and stop. But she didn't. Instead her head pushed further down taking me deeper into her mouth, and at the same time she sucked harder and rougher at my penis. Her grip on the base of my penis got a tighter and she was dealing with the situation with elan. She knew what she was doing, she knew what I was going through, she knew I was.

to be continued...