All Comments on 'Servicing the Debt'

by Gaius8666

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000almost 8 years ago
super hot

i love his humiliation, and the addition of toe-sucking foot fetish is super hot! i hope he stays their humiliated little slaveboy. the girls should bring his ex girlfriend over to humiliate him and cuckold him further

clay1fclay1falmost 8 years ago
Okay -ish story

I thought the story is pretty good. The only part I didn't appreciate was the beginning of the story. Which, made me mad instead of turned on. But other than that, it turned pretty erotic afterword's so nice story and keep up the good work.

femmedfemmedalmost 8 years ago

So glad to see this story on Literotica -- it was one of the first stories I remember really enjoying back in the '90s on Usenet.

gentleone58gentleone58almost 8 years ago
Poor Sap

I liked the story and was at first not into it as it was focusing on his bad luck, no job, no girl friend, no car, no money. But it did turn around when he was left with nothing and became the slave boy. I do however think that it was him that was had, not the women at the end as he had payed his dues and now he was indebted again and they presented to him or mounted him, he did not attach them. Yes he got off after suffering but he was had, not the girls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Part 2

Decent story. Kind of glosses over the details and speeds through his descent, but overall good plot. There needs to be a part 2 where his humiliation and submission is gradually expanded. Maybe they buy him actual clothes for going out in public and running errands. So possibly actual chastity would be used. They have an empty/unused room, so maybe a new tenant - from his past (perhaps a former co-worker he had a crush on). Or maybe a man who gets to do all the things with the ladies that he never got to. And I agree with KidG1000. The ex should be invited back to enjoy the fall of her ex ... Maybe including her new man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love this story but . . .

Gaius8666 I love your writing style, I can feel the frustration of the main character.

I love that the situation builds and the guy finds himself trapped with nothing but embarrassing options.

I do have a minor little thing that bugged me, and again it really didn't hurt the story in any way, but it just stood out enough to detract from the fantastic tale. The Salvation Army does not buy used clothing, they sell it. People donate their used clothes, they get a receipt for taxes, and then the Salvation Army sells those clothes to people with lower incomes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Blah, blah, blah.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

It good story. Didn't find it blah at all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous