All Comments on 'Serving My Roommate and Her Friend Ch. 01'

by YourWillingToy

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsalmost 4 years ago
Awesome!

Great new roles for them to explore! 5 all day!

TwilekloverTwilekloveralmost 4 years ago
Wow!

That is one exceedingly hot story! Very well done indeed!

VanquishedVanquishedalmost 4 years ago
Not the worst of fates at all

Very hot, especially the way it ramps up from a little curious exploration to much more. At first I thought Caroline was only innocently playing, but the way she transforms him into a sex puppy and foot pet suggests she is quite a dominant. The way she also took control of Katie was rather a surprise, and very nice. Really enjoyed the foot-centred parts, and the way his submission fuels their pleasure so much, licking up his own juices, for instance.

thank you for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Love it. Need ch 2. They need to put is cock in a cage to keep him focused. Then he’ll be theirs.

GreaserBobGreaserBobalmost 4 years ago
More please

That was great. It was like you pulled it from my head. It’s going in the spank bank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very well

cant wait for another story or chapter two?

solepleasingsolepleasingover 3 years ago

This was great! Would love to see some deep psychological conditioning utilizing Her feet.

arsekoarsekoabout 3 years ago

Wow. A well constructed situation and very well executed storyline. Loved it.

As surprised by my own reaction to the eroticism as the character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Awesome... need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

Needed more details. Needed more dialog telling him what to do. When to do it. How to do it. Needed questioning him about whether he was enjoying himself.

Needed NOT to rush to his orgasm. 10 seconds is all the stimulation he got? Why?

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous