All Comments on 'Seth Fans the Flames'

by themilf

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story Milf

Hiya Milf, great story,thank you. Absolutly loved it. Ok there is another story in you!!! When do we get to see it? Please ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I agree with the previous commenter.

That was well done and leaves room for more. I will follow how your ideas and writing develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This was crap

Apparently the 2 feedback below missed how ridiculous it was the woman wearing spikes into a story as your "fuck me pumps" are the base of a husband bashing story.

The reality is what people see. They see an old woman trying to look like a whore and then becoming one as she is the tip for the guy she would never get twice to look at her.

Come to reason, the same beefercakes are just like those centerfolds who can have anyone they want and hunkster is not going to be banging an old woman when he can pick and choose the babes lining up.

Always is amazing that every woman I have ever met to 300 pounds all think they are "hot" and every guy wants them. In real life these stories never happen unless you are millionaire Liz Taylor or billionaire Don Trump.

themilfthemilfover 16 years agoAuthor
The Author Replies

Wow, I sure didn't mean to offend you or anyone else. If indeed you are offended by these stories, perhaps you should read elsewhere. I can assure you, my description of myself is more than accurate. And I love my new body and my shoes, they punctuate the confidence and posture that accompany the results of my New York City Ballet workout along with the Tae Bo BootCamp Series. Do you bash everyone or was I just the lucky target today?

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
forget him

Big Girls make me hot!

winoukwinoukover 16 years ago
tosser

please ignore the prat milf i loved it please write more and if you need any plumbing done let me know my rates are good :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
very well done

Just a great story all around. The details make it human, sensual, and real. I even liked the unexpected motivations such as her competitiveness. I'm merely one of many who give this story a 100.

ISawYourMommyISawYourMommyover 16 years ago
Full points from me, too

Surprise, surprise, I guess.

I wasn't surprised to see the "this is crap" comment. It appears to have been written by one not fluent in English. It smells of the "oh twisted ones" and "subhuman sicko" Anonymous commentator those of us who write MILF and cheating wife stories know so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot

I'm a 22 year old man and can only hope to find someone like you one day to show me the uninhibited way that WOMEN express themselves in bed. And in the dining room. And the laundry room. And the hallway. Any chance you're writing more soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Looking for more

This is just the start of what is going to be a good run if you continue! There was a great deal of heat and fun in this story, Hope you find time for more and to see how well they do in further adventures.

turn2key2000@yahoo.com

LikeFineWine1LikeFineWine1over 13 years ago
Been waiting for more

Great start, I have been awaiting more. Please keep it up and ignore the negative comments. I don't get why people are on here who are so easily offended. Good job.

bilegalgalbilegalgalover 13 years ago
well written and well said!

a wonderful start and please write more!

GDesmondGDesmondalmost 12 years ago
Just Ignore Them

I don't understand the negativity. Sad how a small penis can distort one's perspective. Tm, please slip your big girl panties on and give us another story.

Gayle

blksoldierblksoldieralmost 12 years ago
loved the story

Keep it up it was very sexy I know that there will be more to cum.

restless_bobrestless_bobover 11 years ago

I loved the story! I found it was very well-paced and very erotic. I hope to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pleasure and the innate lust

Elaborately described and chances galore but oppirtunities created with the end game in.mind

StiffinKentStiffinKentover 6 years ago
Thank you

Your writing is elegant, the scene description is sufficient, yet not overdone. The dialogue was realistic. If this is a true story, I am very jealous of Seth; if not, I love your imagination!

memphisguy2memphisguy2over 6 years ago
You should really write more stories.

Great writing. Both the story and your profile. Please don’t leave us hanging!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Loved it. Talented writer, great imagination or was it based on true events? Looking forward to the next MILF chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous