All Comments on 'Sex Education Ch. 03'

by Wes99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tazhard2tazhard2almost 10 years ago
Nice story

That is a good one. I'm so horny just reading it. Dam I need to call my girlfriend and fuck her. She would be horny after she read this too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is a great story of true family togetherness

--with the kind of parents every boy should have. Dad fucks mom right in front of their boy, showing him how proper fucking is done. He doesn't have to learn it through clumsy trial and error. Through nudity around the house, they teach their son the rightness and excitement of every member of the family seeing what all the others have between their legs. Predictably and charmingly enough, the boy says of his mother, "the way she sat on the sofa her pink pussy was clearly visible to me and I was sure that, for as long as I lived I would never get tired of seeing her pussy." That's what any son would feel who's lucky enough to be part of such a loving and open-minded family. A boy never tires of gazing on the wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, his own birth canal, the same hole he came out of. For him, the sight of his own mother's cunt is a constant joy and the cause of perpetual hard ons. His dad is not like so many fathers, petty and jealous of his own boy. So the boy always gets a son's share of his mother's cunt, with dad's blessing (and sure as fuck with his mom's). Where other grown up sons have to jerk off like some 14 year old kid, this boy just sticks his hard young cock up his mother's warm wet twat and blows his hot young balls up inside her whenever the two of them feel like it--which is a lot. His precious semen doesn't wind up in some stupid kleenex--mom and dad would consider that a disgrace and a failure of themselves as parents. Instead, the boy's creamy sperm floods the magical chamber where he was once a baby, overflowing it and streaming down his mother's legs and ass. For me, and for plenty of others nowadays, more all the time, that's exactly what a healthy sex education in a family should be.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 10 years ago
I love the education part of this.

The sex if fantastic hot a just plain WOW. Part of this education as mentioned was trust. He should just ask about the thumb drive.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Love the series! Very hot!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
CHAPTER #3.. LOST THE SEX-CHARGED ACTION 1-2 HAD...! ! !

DISAPPOINTED IN YOUR LATEST CHAPTER..DEFINETELY THE SIZZLE/SEX-CHARGED ACTION IN YOUR PREVIOUS CHAPTERS WAS LOST..HOPE AS YOU PROCEED..YOU GET BACK TO THE 'BI-ACTION" WITH MOM IN THE MIDDLE.. MOM TOTALLY " GUSHING" AND LAPPING UP DAD AND SONS CUM.. BEING A TOTAL CUMSLUT FOR HER MEN..AND THE DIALOGUE REALLY NEEDS TO BE RAMPED UP..A HOT FAMILY LIKE THIS..INTO HOT FAMILY FUN..WOULD BE REALLY INTO HOT SEX TALK..

CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakeover 9 years ago

I enjoyed this series immensley. It seems to me it doesn't have to end here, there could be a lot more chapters to this story. I would love to read more about this family way to go man

BigDXBigDX6 months ago

Love the series! very hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWes99@Wes99
Started writing erotica in the days before computers, when written erotica was usually typed on paper and discreetly passed along between readers and collectors.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES