All Comments on 'Sex Education Tutor'

by LeoDavis

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I LOVE

I love sex education stories, anyway, but this one is special because it involved 3 trainees at the same time who were the initiators by asking for it. Made better yet by LeoDavis' story telling ability (Although I would like to see more actual dialogue rather than just telling me that it was said.). Also nice that it's devoid of the common literary errors (misspellings, poor punctuation, grammatical errors--such as her instead of.she or vice versa).

I wanted the relationship with one of the girls to become permanent or at least last longer. As-is, education is the emphasis. However, since education in sex is for the purpose of relationship, a logical follow-up would be to show how it enhanced (overhauled?) a future relationship. A big extension of this would be all three in later years coming (at a class reunion?) to inform him how his training was helpful, memorable, enjoyable and then thanking him for it. Some tension could be put into this by them having to inform him without his wife knowing, or alternately his wife already knowing and enjoying their recognition and being pleased that she is the one who got the "sex expert." Maybe someone who can write could put this in a sequel.

An obvious 5 stars.

Pauli in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous