All Comments on 'Sex In the City'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
vanillarodvanillarodabout 19 years ago
good start

This is a good start, and it makes me want to watch the show more; I usually only see it on TBS reruns once in a while.

The prose could stand some careful editing. For someone who loves the show, the author surprisingly gets wrong the name in this review: the show's name is Sex AND the City (not Sex in the City). Also, a lot of wrong verbs got to me ("there's lesbians" instead of "there are lesbians"). Sorry to be a stickler for grammar, but it matters.

LuciousBi-Writes4ULuciousBi-Writes4Uabout 19 years ago
sex...

i love that show!!

kisses,

T

ambaambaover 18 years ago
SATC RULEZ

Sex and The City is by far one of the best programs ever invented.

It revolutionary for women and the way that they are seen.

I identify with Samantha and Miranda, i love sex, and will try anything at least once, tukaslingas(got the idea from SATC) But like Miranda i can be sooo cynical about men...

Love the way you broke it down for those that don't know. My and some of my girls hav sat down for a SATC marathon, with Chinese, and Haagan Daas ice-cream.

Much love

Amba xx

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12564 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS