All Comments on 'Sexy Landlady'

by realbigsid69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
This is a BRILLIANT story

Waiting anxiously for it to continue... Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Please!! More!!!

Don't leave us hanging! This is a masterpiece!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good Man

I was very envious of this guy!. I love brining women to orgasm with my cunt licking skills, I have always liked eating women. I actually like it better than fucking. Before my wife died we took part in it almost daily, we enjoyed it before, after and instead of fucking many times. My wifes favorite posistion was sitting on my face , either forward or reversed. She maintained it gave her the most control over what was being licked and for how long. Any posistion was fine with me, the sitting posistion made me do a lot of swalloing to keep up with the wonderfull tasty liquid that she produced. She is now dead and I am left without my favorite sexual activity,I should mention that shaving was also a part of our sex both pubes and my face so it would not be uncomfortable for her, plus with the face sitting I hated the hair in my mouth. Wish I could find a clean women who could be content with just getting her cunt eaten!!!

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great work!

A continuation like I wished for, perfectly written. She should never allow him sex, maybe introduce him to chastity in the third part?

Eagerly waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
House visit

What a brilliant pair of stories, I keep coming back to these!

I think they are due a visit from Sarah's mother; who would inevitably end up sampling his talents, perhaps even with some punishment and humiliation...

Either way please keep it coming!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
another world

Another new vista, for me, on this site. I did not realize that male submissives were so plentiful - maybe you could create a separate category for women who need or want this stuff.

Rifraff123Rifraff123about 4 years ago
So lucky

What a dream life!

DutchMafiaDutchMafiaabout 2 years ago

So incredibly hot. Keep writing!

ObedienceAlwaysObedienceAlwaysalmost 2 years ago

Yummy, what a lucky boy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrealbigsid69@realbigsid69
662 Followers
Active imagination, sated somewhat by the odd story submission. A lot of my themes are oral (mostly for the woman) and sensual worship with elements of dominance particularly mentally and verbally and submission as well as regular sex. After being asked to write on some theme...