All Comments on 'Shani Plays with Big White Cock'

by shyscholar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
??

Does LW even allow stories about BWC?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Foreign Woman – Big White Cock!

Just by luck my wife found your story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. She has some things in common with your wife, Shani. First, she is very petite, short, dark haired, and dark skinned. She is from conservative Uruguay, South America, which is a deeply Roman Catholic society. Her being a married woman, and having lovers, is totally taboo for her culture. That makes it even more thrilling for us.

After about a year of marriage our sex life started to drop off. She was concerned and explained the situation to her best friend. She is a married woman and said that she and her husband spiced up their sex life reading Literotica stories. We began reading stories together in bed and our sex life was on fire again! However, I have a 3-inch, pencil-thin penis, so I always had to lick her pussy so she could orgasm.

Soon, she had us reading stories about men with big cocks who fucked wives that had husbands with tiny penises. She even got out a tape measure and compared my equipment with the cocks in the story…she always giggled when she did that. I knew what she wanted and gave her the okay. Soon, she was fucking white guys with big cocks. She is only 4’ 11”, and 95 pounds. She just loves bouncing up and down on big white guy that are over six foot tall and over 200 pounds.

Typically their cocks are over eight inches and very thick. She says, “I feel like a real woman with them. I cum on their huge cocks and they leave me satisfied.” She is going to let them breed her! She says, "It wouldn not be fair if we were to have a baby boy and he grew up to have a tiny cock. He needs to be a real man and my lover's can get the job done!"

Nice story we look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot story. Sri Lankan wives love white cock. Write more about your adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

awesome description...really hot.Rated this 5 star. You should have made shani wear a low saree next time with her navel showing and wear some hot jewellery,and make her look more desirable than she already is...try it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fantastic Story, I am a Sri Lankan too and I have been with a few couples as a bull and its been epic... thanks for sharing your story and may I wish you a happy Sinhala and Tamil New Year... TC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Read this with my wife. We are also Lankan in the US. Would like to share my wife with your bull too. Waiting for next chapter.

suryamalvezsuryamalvezalmost 2 years ago

Too long. Too descriptive. The story isn't gripping enough.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershyscholar@shyscholar
I've only recently discovered how much of an erotic experience it is for me to write smut. I freelance as a writer of some very socially-acceptable content but blow off steam and secretly love this site. Reading erotica is fantastic-- much, much more of a turn-on for me than ...